Cloaca du jour

Democratic debate 2 nites starts tonight?

6 hours ago, Strike said:

You guys know there is football on tonight, right?  I mean, I understand a poosey like Worms watching that sh*tshow but FFS sake, the rest of you need to get your priorities straight.

This. Politics to me is what football is to posty.

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Another one where Biden is gonna have to do some cleaning up on is..."noone should be in jail for a non-violent crime".  Sheesh.  

Theft?

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Theft?

Misgendering?  😮

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

:lol: clown show

It honestly IS a focking clown show.

These people are caricatures of actual people.  it is as if they get their ideas from a focking comic book.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

The Republican debates weren’t much better.  Agree?

Sure. Old news and irrelevant at the moment.  Agree ?

Completely ignored the economy, that sent a clear message and it's not good one for the left.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Sure. Old news and irrelevant at the moment.  Agree ?

Wanted to see if you felt the debate was a clown show because of the actors or becausee debates as a whole are a clown show.  

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Completely ignored the economy, that sent a clear message and it's not good one for the left.

Right,  they cannot speak to things that actually matter in any material way.

After watching part of the debates last night, and listening to talk radio this morning, my big takeaway is how in the hell is Joe Biden the front runner?  Im sure he connected with the young electorate when he said parents should be playing the record player.  Smh.

Go easy on pedo Joe unless you want to incur MDCuck’s  wrath.   He goes nuts when you pick on pedos. 

48 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Go easy on pedo Joe unless you want to incur MDCuck’s  wrath.   He goes nuts when you pick on pedos. 

Member when you said you’d punch Biden in the mouth?

That was funny. :lol: :lol: 

9 hours ago, Strike said:

You guys know there is football on tonight, right?

Wasn't it on the NFL Network?  Not everyone gets the NFL Network...

2 hours ago, dain11279 said:

This. Politics to me is what football is to posty.

Bzzz...  I like football, just not big into the NFL any more...

The debate reminded me of a Class President debate in High School. Did they propose one thing that wasn’t a give away to someone?

10 hours ago, Strike said:

You guys know there is football on tonight, right?  I mean, I understand a poosey like Worms watching that sh*tshow but FFS sake, the rest of you need to get your priorities straight.

Hey you focking fat lying sack of sh1t, you were paged in another thread to back up your bullsh1t falsehoods. Still waiting 💤

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hey you focking fat lying sack of sh1t, you were paged in another thread to back up your bullsh1t falsehoods. Still waiting 💤

Awwww,  Hitlery's 's foot rub boy is throwing another tantrum.  How cute.  What is it like to be crying every day 3 years after she lost? 

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

Awwww,  Hitlery's 's foot rub boy is throwing another tantrum.  How cute.  What is it like to be crying every day 3 years after she lost? 

It must suck to have your massive gut obscuring your tiny crotch such that you can’t even see your own cack 😢

I remember Worms crying like the bich he is when someone made fun of his picture. Something about squishyface triggered him. What a puzzy.  

I watched some of it last night and after it ended I had this thought......

"Wow, the amount of talent and hope on that stage was simply amazing!" 🤣

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It must suck to have your massive gut obscuring your tiny crotch such that you can’t even see your own cack 😢

This kind of hit home...😥😳

4 hours ago, Reality said:

2 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

The debate reminded me of a Class President debate in High School. Did they propose one thing that wasn’t a give away to someone?

I assume they didn't mention much about how they were gonna pay for all that free stuff.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Member when you said you’d punch Biden in the mouth?

That was funny. :lol: :lol: 

I treat all pedos the same way. Unlike you a true cuck and a father who stands up for pedos!  

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

I treat all pedos the same way. 

Beat them to death with nunchucks? :unsure: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Beat them to death with nunchucks? :unsure: 

Whatever you say Beto.

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Whatever you say Beto.

Is Beto another person you imagined beating up while daydreaming in your mother’s basement?

I stole this but true

A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below. She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."
The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2,346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.
She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"
"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"
"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."
The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."
"I am, replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"
"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Is Beto another person you imagined beating up while daydreaming in your mother’s basement?

MDCuck the Beto of FFT :(

6 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

I assume they didn't mention much about how they were gonna pay for all that free stuff.

Joe was the only one who said anything about a fiscal plan.  Everyone else was silent.  

6 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

They are going to Robin-Hood the money from the evil rich people.

8 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

They are going to Robin-Hood the money from the evil middle class people.

12 hours ago, posty said:

Wasn't it on the NFL Network?  Not everyone gets the NFL Network...

Not poor people do :dunno::banana:

8 hours ago, MDC said:

I can't speak for 12th Man, but it would be a lie to say the thought hasn't crossed my mind. In a feat of extraordinary pandering/tubgirling, that guy has somehow done the impossible; he has managed to leapfrog Harris, Castro, and DeBlasio into becoming the Dem nominee I most despise. 

20 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I can't speak for 12th Man, but it would be a lie to say the thought hasn't crossed my mind. In a feat of extraordinary pandering/tubgirling, that guy has somehow done the impossible; he has managed to leapfrog Harris, Castro, and DeBlasio into becoming the Dem nominee I most despise. 

Castro is first in line for me. I don't see any of the others really believing what they vomit out. I do think Castro does. Fock that guy with a cactus 

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Castro is first in line for me. I don't see any of the others really believing what they vomit out. I do think Castro does. Fock that guy with a cactus 

He was for me too until Beta's recent surge. Disgusting beats evil which takes out Harris and Castro has consistently been more disgusting than DiBlasio.

• Like 1