Jump to content
Cloaca du jour

Democratic debate 2 nites starts tonight?

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Really surprises me to hear this from you.

Okay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wake me up when its whittled down to a 4 or 5.   This is just way to much to pay attention too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The Forest Was Shrinking, But The Trees Kept Voting For The Axe Because It's Handle Was Made Of Wood And They Thought It Was One Of Them

Right now there's a deplorable driving a crappy car on crumbling roads past abandoned storefronts to a low-paying job and pumping his fist and going "hell yeah" as he listens to some hate-radio screech monkey crowing about how Trump is making America great again.   Yes, one of them, indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Right now there's a deplorable driving a crappy car on crumbling roads past abandoned storefronts to a low-paying job and pumping his fist and going "hell yeah" as he listens to some hate-radio screech monkey crowing about how Trump is making America great again.   Yes, one of them, indeed.

Is that Cory Booker’s neighborhood?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

Is that Cory Booker’s neighborhood?  

Keep your eyes open for the famous Jersey black transsexuals.  I learned they are a very important campaigning point.  Not those white trans folks, though, as they have white trans privilege. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Don’t forget what they did to Kavanaugh and the other long list of of shady sh!t they’ve tried to pull over the last three years. They’re all full of sh!t. Also doesn’t Klobuchar support mass immigration? She spends a little to much time with Ilhan Omar. 

 

Like I said, they all suck. 

I don't know enough about them. Klobuchar was an OK Democrat on the Kavenaugh hearings, her questions were fair, she voted wrong, but they all did. As for her immigration position, I must have missed it.

The only one of the four on my list that I'd known going in was Gabbard and -this didn't come out in the debate- but she supports reparations, which destroys my enthusiasm for her. I like her a lot and her foreign policy is near identical to mine, but reparations is liquid death and I have 24 other Dems to look at.

Since the top seven all suck, the best thing is find one of the other 17 and root for them to catch fire. As of now, Delaney is the best Democrat, I don't rightly know that I disagreed with anything he said. I say that despite not knowing a thing about the guy 24 hours ago so take it for what it's worth. I don't even know his first name as I type this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know enough about them. Klobuchar was an OK Democrat on the Kavenaugh hearings, her questions were fair, she voted wrong, but they all did. As for her immigration position, I must have missed it.

The only one of the four on my list that I'd known going in was Gabbard and -this didn't come out in the debate- but she supports reparations, which destroys my enthusiasm for her. I like her a lot and her foreign policy is near identical to mine, but reparations is liquid death and I have 24 other Dems to look at.

Since the top seven all suck, the best thing is find one of the other 17 and root for them to catch fire. As of now, Delaney is the best Democrat, I don't rightly know that I disagreed with anything he said. I say that despite not knowing a thing about the guy 24 hours ago so take it for what it's worth.

Everything they say is a bunch of BS. Their actions and like you said the way they voted tells me everything I need to know. Which side are you on man?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Everything they say is a bunch of BS. Their actions and like you said the way they voted tells me everything I need to know. Which side are you on man?

They sure as hell are not on America’s side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish the debates would do more of those "raise your hand if you support <blank>" type questions.  Cut to the chase of what they believe as directly asking a candidate a question like that never results in a straight answer.  After they show their stance THEN you can ask a direct follow up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DonS said:

I wish the debates would do more of those "raise your hand if you support <blank>" type questions.  Cut to the chase of what they believe as directly asking a candidate a question like that never results in a straight answer.  After they show their stance THEN you can ask a direct follow up. 

I agree with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Everything they say is a bunch of BS. Their actions and like you said the way they voted tells me everything I need to know. Which side are you on man?

Past voting doesn't necessarily reflect what they'll do going forward.  Candidates' opinions can change because of other circumstances.  It's good to get them on record stating what their stance is now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Right now there's a deplorable driving a crappy car on crumbling roads past abandoned storefronts to a low-paying job and pumping his fist and going "hell yeah" as he listens to some hate-radio screech monkey crowing about how Trump is making America great again.   Yes, one of them, indeed.

Meanwhile in Philadelphia.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Past voting doesn't necessarily reflect what they'll do going forward.  Candidates' opinions can change because of other circumstances.  It's good to get them on record stating what their stance is now.

ROFL, this was like 8 months ago. If they had the vote again today all those scumbags would vote the same way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Everything they say is a bunch of BS. Their actions and like you said the way they voted tells me everything I need to know. Which side are you on man?

I'm on America's side.

I don't rightly know that the Trump GOP outlasts Trump. It could well be that when he leaves office, the Bush/Romney neocon crooks re-emerge. It that happens, fock them, I'm out of here. I am NOT on their side, we are only allies right now because Trump is driving the car. If we get a Jeb! in 2024,  there's a very good chance I'll vote Dem unless they puke up an AOC/Castro/DeBlasio/Tlaib/Omar freakshow scumball anti-American candidate. The country can use a sane left wing party in case the right wing swamp re-emerges and I suspect they're only hibernating. I'd felt up through 2016, the GOP swamp was worse than the Dem Swamp.

I've been waiting for years for the Dems to replace the crooked insider swamp Hillary/Pelosi,/Biden types, but the group right now vying to replace them is, amazingly, significantly worse than they are. The Dems have an off ramp, a third way, and that's Delaney, Ryan, Gabbard, and Klobuchar. I wouldn't vote for any of them over Trump, but I sure would over a significant number of other Republicans.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know enough about them. Klobuchar was an OK Democrat on the Kavenaugh hearings, her questions were fair, she voted wrong, but they all did. As for her immigration position, I must have missed it.

The only one of the four on my list that I'd known going in was Gabbard and -this didn't come out in the debate- but she supports reparations, which destroys my enthusiasm for her. I like her a lot and her foreign policy is near identical to mine, but reparations is liquid death and I have 24 other Dems to look at.

Since the top seven all suck, the best thing is find one of the other 17 and root for them to catch fire. As of now, Delaney is the best Democrat, I don't rightly know that I disagreed with anything he said. I say that despite not knowing a thing about the guy 24 hours ago so take it for what it's worth. I don't even know his first name as I type this.

In hindsight I think Klobuchar and Delaney were the top dogs.  They both had an attitude of "get out of my way and let me start running this country."  Beto was a beta, stick a fork in him, he is done.  Warren seemed like the anointed one early with how many times they went to her, but my gawd, between that screeching harpy voice and the observation that MSNBC increasingly moved away from her in future questions, I dunno.  I'd vote for my cat before her.  WA governor, yuck.  Climate change blah blah... and when he talked about immigration, I thought "Canada doesn't count; hold my beer while you spend some time in a real border state."  Ryan doesn't have the charisma IMO.  Gabbard was 3rd I guess; she is easy on the eyes and has a military background.  I didn't think she took charge though, and I didn't agree with her positions in general.  Booker was maybe tied for 3rd; took more control than Gabbard but I can't get past the fact that Newark is a shiothole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

ROFL, this was like 8 months ago. If they had the vote again today all those scumbags would vote the same way. 

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say it was 8 months ago.   You said their actions and the way they vote tell you everything you need to know. I thought you were making a general statement, not a specific one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm on America's side.

Then even giving this crop of Democrats a chance is insulting. They’ve already showed their true colors, what else do you need to see? There’s one party that very clearly supports America and our traditional values and one that is clearly against it. They want post birth abortions for Christ sake, what else do you need to know?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Then even giving this crop of Democrats a chance is insulting. They’ve already showed their true colors, what else do you need to see? There’s one party that very clearly supports America and our traditional values and one that is clearly against it. They want post birth abortions for Christ sake, what else do you need to know?

I've been voting for Dems that talk like Tim Ryan all my life (Carl Levin, Sander Levin, and Gary Peters) and will continue to do so unless a Trump (not Bush) Republican comes along. Tim Ryan is NOT the problem with the Democratic Party. I'm glad Tulsi Gabbard gave him a beatdown on Afghanistan though, he's wrong on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

In hindsight I think Klobuchar and Delaney were the top dogs.  They both had an attitude of "get out of my way and let me start running this country."  Beto was a beta, stick a fork in him, he is done.  Warren seemed like the anointed one early with how many times they went to her, but my gawd, between that screeching harpy voice and the observation that MSNBC increasingly moved away from her in future questions, I dunno.  I'd vote for my cat before her.  WA governor, yuck.  Climate change blah blah... and when he talked about immigration, I thought "Canada doesn't count; hold my beer while you spend some time in a real border state."  Ryan doesn't have the charisma IMO.  Gabbard was 3rd I guess; she is easy on the eyes and has a military background.  I didn't think she took charge though, and I didn't agree with her positions in general.  Booker was maybe tied for 3rd; took more control than Gabbard but I can't get past the fact that Newark is a shiothole.

 

I think Booker is emerging as a very solid candidate.

Not his fault Newark is a sh1thole — always has been and always will be. 

I like his general message of unity. I don’t want an anti-Trump. I want a return to decency, and I think most moderates and independents feel that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I'm on America's side.

I don't rightly know that the Trump GOP outlasts Trump. It could well be that when he leaves office, the Bush/Romney neocon crooks re-emerge. It that happens, fock them, I'm out of here. I am NOT on their side, we are only allies right now because Trump is driving the car. If we get a Jeb! in 2024,  there's a very good chance I'll vote Dem unless they puke up an AOC/Castro/DeBlasio/Tlaib/Omar freakshow scumball anti-American candidate. The country can use a sane left wing party in case the right wing swamp re-emerges and I suspect they're only hibernating. I'd felt up through 2016, the GOP swamp was worse than the Dem Swamp.

I've been waiting for years for the Dems to replace the crooked insider swamp Hillary/Pelosi,/Biden types, but the group right now vying to replace them is, amazingly, significantly worse than they are. The Dems have an off ramp, a third way, and that's Delaney, Ryan, Gabbard, and Klobuchar. I wouldn't vote for any of them over Trump, but I sure would over a significant number of other Republicans.

This could have been written by myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I've been voting for Dems that talk like Tim Ryan all my life (Carl Levin, Sander Levin, and Gary Peters) and will continue to do so unless a Trump (not Bush) Republican comes along. Tim Ryan is NOT the problem with the Democratic Party. I'm glad Tulsi Gabbard gave him a beatdown on Afghanistan though, he's wrong on that.

You have no issue with Tim Ryan’s new found view on abortion rights? I’d say he is part of the problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Vince44 said:

As is always the case in these damn debates, the ones getting no publicity make the most sense.

This is the first thing I've ever agreed with you on. :first:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You have no issue with Tim Ryan’s new found view on abortion rights? I’d say he is part of the problem. 

I don't know his old or new position on abortion. I only heard of him 15 hours ago. And abortion is not an issue that gets me bent out of shape one way or the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just need to know if I can stop paying my student loan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I just need to know if I can stop paying my student loan.

If Bernie gets elected, yes 👍🏻

 

If Warren gets elected, maybe 😒

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 hours ago, 12th Man said:

Is that Cory Booker’s neighborhood?  

Doubtful. Everyone there is either dead from gunshot wounds or in the hospital full of bullet holes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I just need to know if I can stop paying my student loan.

Anytime you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Vince44 said:

As is always the case in these damn debates, the ones getting no publicity make the most sense.

So true.  Booker getting a lot of love but I wasn't impressed.  DeBlasio getting some attention....yuck!  Castro is becoming a darling but he's too far left for me.  Warren, unfortunately, will be around for a while.

The 1st candidate that comes out against reparations, is realistic about immigration and doesn't pander to the trans community will get my vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, BufordT said:

So true.  Booker getting a lot of love but I wasn't impressed.  DeBlasio getting some attention....yuck!  Castro is becoming a darling but he's too far left for me.  Warren, unfortunately, will be around for a while.

The 1st candidate that comes out against reparations, is realistic about immigration and doesn't pander to the trans community will get my vote.

So trump

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing we don't need in the Whitehouse is some guy taking d1ck up his ass from another guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, lod001 said:

One thing we don't need in the Whitehouse is some guy taking d1ck up his ass from another guy.

Maybe they'll end up being like Donald and Melania. Two separate rooms and the one recoils at the other's touch, can't stand to look at him, and would rather sh-t in her hands and clap than to kiss her husband.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Maybe they'll end up being like Donald and Melania. Two separate rooms and the one recoils at the other's touch, can't stand to look at him, and would rather sh-t in her hands and clap than to kiss her husband.

That's probably ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Maybe they'll end up being like Donald and Melania. Two separate rooms and the one recoils at the other's touch, can't stand to look at him, and would rather sh-t in her hands and clap than to kiss her husband.

Better than the president being shitfaced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gabbard on tucker right now

😻😻😻

She came across really well. At least Tucker gave her airtime. The mainstream leftist media is purposely shutting her out.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She came across really well. At least Tucker gave her airtime. The mainstream leftist media is purposely shutting her out.  

she looked hot on Tucker, way better than last night

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gabbard on tucker right now

😻😻😻

Her foreign policy and immigration stances are  pure globalism garbage. However, I would like to waste babies on her face. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shorepatrol said:

Her foreign policy and immigration stances are  pure globalism garbage. However, I would like to waste babies on her face. 

she talks?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to really try making it through at least 15 minutes of this, but it’s going to be tough.

JFC I could puke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×