Cloaca du jour

Democratic debate 2 nites starts tonight?

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t see it as “optics” so much as straight up human rights violations we would normally and rightfully condemn if it were occurring elsewhere.

And I’d be awful curious to learn of the political ties of the folks getting rich off all this human misery, with their privately run internment camps.

But I’m guessing we’re not going to find much common ground here.

Sure. But even if you don't give a rat's ass about the humanity aspect, it's just bad politics. And business. 

30 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The immigration thing....

Trump is a fool for not fixing this by now. The separation thing I mean. Whether Obama did it or not, or whatever, stop seperating the kids and improve the optics of the situation.

That said, the dems have demonstrated that they don't care about the immigration problem. So I back Trump on that issue, moronic execution notwithstanding. 

They aren't seperating anymore. Once Trump stopped that they moved on to inhumane conditions. Whichbwe all know are not happening. The biggest joke was a doctor went there to give medical aid and then said they were being denied medical aid. It's nuts. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They aren't seperating anymore. Once Trump stopped that they moved on to inhumane conditions. Whichbwe all know are not happening. The biggest joke was a doctor went there to give medical aid and then said they were being denied medical aid. It's nuts. 

I'd be lying if I said I were following the story closely. But I have zero doubt the hyperbole and exaggeration machine is in full go. 

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'd be lying if I said I were following the story closely. But I have zero doubt the hyperbole and exaggeration machine is in full go. 

There are small children being held in cages to this day. Some of them have died. The administration’s attorneys were recently in court, on the record, saying they didn’t have to provide toothbrushes or blankets to these kids.

But sure, it’s all hyperbole.

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

There are small children being held in cages to this day. Some of them have died. The administration’s attorneys were recently in court, on the record, saying they didn’t have to provide toothbrushes or blankets to these kids.

OK. If that's true, it's indefensible. And stupid. 

26 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

OK. If that's true, it's indefensible. And stupid. 

They don't have to, but they do. And the whole "children have died" is pure BS.  They died from conditions they showed up with. It's not our fault the shithole they crawled out of doesn't vaccinate. They either died in hospitals or after they were released from custody. There was also a flu epidemic where quarantine was necessary. Some American kids died of the flu in the last year as well. This pure propaganda is out of control. 

If I were in charge of the border, I would make Trump's policies look like childs play.

I'd have roving packs of wild dogs, marauders, and landmines along the border. Any illegal who makes it through gets launced back over the Rio Grande from a giant slingshot.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what I heard tonight was free stuff for illegals and I get to pay for it. No thanks.  And oh yeah the obligatory cops are racist and the pressing issue in the black community. Yawn. 

Since they haven’t actually done anything to improve the pressing issues in the black community, perhaps we should see how this administrations policies play out for them. It’s only been 2 years. Besides the historical low black unemployment numbers, Trump seems to be doing more for their community than I’ve seen anyone else do (or try to do). 

20 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Since they haven’t actually done anything to improve the pressing issues in the black community, perhaps we should see how this administrations policies play out for them. It’s only been 2 years. Besides the historical low black unemployment numbers, Trump seems to be doing more for their community than I’ve seen anyone else do (or try to do). 

If the police are the problem in your life or community, the police ain't the problem. 

• Thanks 1

Funny watching all these democrats crowing about the cost of health care. I guess we can put Obamacare in the failure column. 

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Uh, that clip that they ran on TV of the gov't. lawyer in Court was during the Obama administration.  That happened a few years ago and the mainstream media disingenuously presented that as a recent occurrence.

15 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Uh, that clip that they ran on TV of the gov't. lawyer in Court was during the Obama administration.  That happened a few years ago and the mainstream media disingenuously presented that as a recent occurrence.

It really is amazing how uninformed the fake outrage drama queens are 

These are adults 

Any stance now is pandering. They are all fighting for 3% that will make the cut to the next round.

22 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Seriously?  Sarah Fabian?  Thats old footage? 

39 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Seriously?  Sarah Fabian?  Thats old footage? 

Read up on it.  Sorta kinda.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 7:48 PM, The Observer said:

Should be an exciting thread. A dozen Trump seed-swallowers stroking each other and saying how dumb everyone on stage is. Fun fun. 

🤓  It's like I had a crystal ball or something.

They care more about illegals than citizens. Its pretty clear they are all for open borders. :thumbsdown:

4 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

If I were in charge of the border, I would make Trump's policies look like childs play.

I'd have roving packs of wild dogs, marauders, and landmines along the border. Any illegal who makes it through gets launced back over the Rio Grande from a giant slingshot.

Also, a railroad track that runs parallel to the border so that when we round up the illegals and put them in the box cars, we can just push them out a door, in the wall, into the Rio Grande.

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Over the years, lawyers acting on behalf of minors protected by the Flores Agreement have filed numerous motions asking judges to enforce it, claiming that the government has fallen short of its obligations. They filed the motion now at issue in 2016, during the Obama administration, arguing that ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) and CBP (Customs and Border Protection) were violating the Flores Agreement by, among other things, confining minors in facilities that are not “safe and sanitary.”

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did you watch the entire debate or just the news clips?

9 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

He spent the night fantasizing about ButtiPlug.

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Who did you like and why ?

16 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Over the years, lawyers acting on behalf of minors protected by the Flores Agreement have filed numerous motions asking judges to enforce it, claiming that the government has fallen short of its obligations. They filed the motion now at issue in 2016, during the Obama administration, arguing that ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) and CBP (Customs and Border Protection) were violating the Flores Agreement by, among other things, confining minors in facilities that are not “safe and sanitary.”

This will go back to being a non-issue the next time a Democrat is elected, see the Obama admin.

Guys like Worms & Newbie aren't interested in the facts, they never have been.  This is only an issue because Trump is in office, there was never a peep out of these folks during the Obama years. 

30 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I watched about 30 minutes of night one and missed last night's because me and a few other couples went out to dinner and to hear a band.  Saw a heard a bunch of clips.

23 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He spent the night fantasizing about ButtiPlug.

You are seriously obsessed with that guy. I didn't realize that a gay guy running for president would fill your mind with rim jobs and facials.  Good for you for coming to grips with your sexuality.  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I watched about 30 minutes of night one and missed last night's because me and a few other couples went out to dinner and to hear a band.  Saw a heard a bunch of clips.

I hope no one set you off this time. Her thigh could use the break. 

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

This will go back to being a non-issue the next time a Democrat is elected, see the Obama admin.

Guys like Worms & Newbie aren't interested in the facts, they never have been.  This is only an issue because Trump is in office, there was never a peep out of these folks during the Obama years. 

Hmmm, I wonder if the reason that we didn't have an issue with Obama separating children from their families has anything to do with the fact that Obama didn't separate children from their families. 🤣 😂

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Hmmm, I wonder if the reason that we didn't have an issue with Obama separating children from their families has anything to do with the fact that Obama didn't separate children from their families. 🤣 😂

Is that you Eric Swalwell?

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's talking about conditions, try to keep up.

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Did you hear or read how the candidates acted?  It was like Kamala said, “a food fight” amongst entitled kids who DESERVE to be heard.

Did you hear clips about all candidates wanting free everything for illegals?

13 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Is that you Eric Swalwell?

I never heard of him, but he is the epitome of a millennial.  

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Did you hear or read how the candidates acted?  It was like Kamala said, “a food fight” amongst entitled kids who DESERVE to be heard.

Did you hear clips about all candidates wanting free everything for illegals?

It must have seemed strange to you watching a stage full of adults debating without one of them being an egotistical mental patient calling everyone names.

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No, it's because Obama was on "their" side (the MSM).

I would just like to thank everyone here for losing their last couple nights watching morons act like morons.  I didn't have the stomach for it.  I appreciate you taking one for the team and filling the rest of us in on the garbage that you've endured.

Did Biden really say..."I'm the only guy that got...The number of clips in a gun banned."  ?  :lol:

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It must have seemed strange to you watching a stage full of adults debating without one of them being an egotistical mental patient calling everyone names.

That’s a non sequitur to my question.  Do you want conversation or just to troll?  Try again.

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

Did Biden really say..."I'm the only guy that got...The number of clips in a gun banned."  ?  :lol:

Ah, that's being nitpicky.  I think we all know what he meant.  Don't act like the Dems.  Rise above it!!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So is what you're saying that all of the things that the media and dems have been doing the last 2 years (going on about how bad a guy Trump is), that's it's ok for them to act that way... and it's acceptable?  To be fair, they've been like that the last 30 years, but still.

I don't know if it's been mentioned, but it seems that the democrats, including Obamas VP, are confirming what a disaster Obamacare care is. Lol.