Sign in to follow this  
Patriotsfatboy1

In the category of “I don’t approve”

Normally I’d agree with you, but there are exceptions.

When I was 15,  Vicky Grayson showed up at the community pool with just a hint of pubes poking out of her new pink bikini.  I knew right then that I had to have her.  

That image has remained in the spank bank for 40 years.  

• Like 1

I’m okay with em not being shaved/waxed/lasered totally bare as was the norm for many years, but let’s not return to the 70s era bush either. If you’re in a bikini get that god damn thing manicured 

:thumbsdown:No, thank you. That's somebody else's fetish.

Im a fan of Star Wars but not of Chewbaca pvssy.  :thumbsdown:

7 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m okay with em not being shaved/waxed/lasered totally bare as was the norm for many years, but let’s not return to the 70s era bush either. If you’re in a bikini get that god damn thing manicured 

How is it you never post, but suddenly do in a complete non-sequitur thread title thread.  Either you are doing some serious lurking or you have an alert for pubic hair. :dunno:

11 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Normally I’d agree with you, but there are exceptions.

When I was 15,  Vicky Grayson showed up at the community pool with just a hint of pubes poking out of her new pink bikini.  I knew right then that I had to have her.  

That image has remained in the spank bank for 40 years.  

When I was a teenager, we had a friend whose younger sister had the pubes poking out while we were at the beach.  After she walked away, we told him that he might want to buy his sister a razor for her birthday.  Much laughter ensued.  

• Like 1

Hate the totally shaved box........but I don't want to see it sticking out the sides of your garment either. :nono: 

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Hate the totally shaved box........but I don't want to see it sticking out the sides of your garment either. :nono: 

I like most wimmens with a shaved box.  Some have good looking areas that you want to appreciate.  Some should have hair covering those lady bits.  :lol:

there is a thing strip under the bikini, it is called the Rollie Fingers

None of the pics struck me as a huge bush; maybe wide but not super thick.  Trimmed or shaved, I'm good.  Armpit hair, that needs to go.

I actually think that this is a sneaky brilliant ad to show why a chick needs a billie razor.  :thumbsup: