Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Watching FRA USA

1.  first, I leave my contacts out. Makes it easier to pretend they're men.

2. Then, turn sound down. Makes it easier to pretend it's rugby.

Vive La France! Go Frenchies! You pole smoking surrender monkeys. Beat the balls off these snowflakes! 

I know some of these chicks are not fun to root for but, I'm pulling for the name on the front of the jersey. 

30 minutes ago, Reality said:

I know some of these chicks are not fun to root for but, I'm pulling for the name on the front of the jersey. 

Ellen? 😮

They're kicking ass. Some would say France is the second best team in the world.  Very strange that they ended up playing them in the quarter-finals.  USA baby 

3 hours ago, Reality said:

This. If it wasn't for that Rapinoe reject, i'd prolly actually watch

Anyone rooting against this USA team is no different than the kneelers. 

That ginormous French lady that headed in their goal looked like those recent "girls" that dominated HS girl track and field competitions. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm not rooting against. I want the US to win. This is to the extent that I give a fock, which would be more if this team would stfu. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

How about Rapinoe has a non career ending injury and USWNT go on to win it all without Mr. Pink Hair?  Everyone wins, right? 

23 minutes ago, DonS said:

How about Rapinoe has a non career ending injury and USWNT go on to win it all without Mr. Pink Hair?  Everyone wins, right? 

Sounds good to me 

eta: it would be be even better if she didn't have an injury, but was booted off the team and picked up by Nigeria or Sudan or summfin

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

How's that? It's a Fockin soccer game. A woman's soccer game at that. It's OUR (all of us) national anthem, being played in a foreign land. I'm not rooting against the navy or the 82nd airborne or cops. I'm rooting against a misinformed pink haired idiot. And I'm not bringing my politics where it doesn't belong. Protest on your time, selfish child. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How's that? It's a Fockin soccer game. A woman's soccer game at that. It's OUR (all of us) national anthem, being played in a foreign land. I'm not rooting against the navy or the 82nd airborne or cops. I'm rooting against a misinformed pink haired idiot. And I'm not bringing my politics where it doesn't belong. Protest on your time, selfish child. 

This. 

I feel like this is the least liked national team ever for the USA. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

This. 

I feel like this is the least liked national team ever for the USA. 

Only amongst your ilk. 

8 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Much worse actually. 

12 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Much worse actually. 

Can you imagine that there are actually Trumpets rooting against team USA because one gay team member decided to make a statement?  That's where their mentality is these days. Anti-american ass holes 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Can you imagine that there are actually Trumpets rooting against team USA because one gay team member decided to make a statement?  That's where their mentality is these days. Anti-american ass holes 

Yes she is

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

How about you just be proud to represent your country and just keep your mouth shut? But no. Everyone has too be so edgy and woke about everything, and be an "activist" all the time.

Modern "activist" = attention wh0re.

If you can't stand quietly and honor your country in an international competition, you shouldn't be wearing the jersey. Otherwise you're just a focking hypocrite.

Shes basically saying "America is bad, but I'm still going to play for them and collect my pay, because actually having integrity and putting my money where my whiney entitled mouth is would inconvenience me."

10 hours ago, DonS said:

It's amazing how America keeps gay people down.  I mean, seriously, she's forced to play soccer on the world stage and get all kinds of publicity and endorsements.  Shame on you America!

#savethegheys

35 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Is this the thread that we whine about how women soccer players make less than men. I’m sure newbie supports their nonsense

No. It's the thread where US citizens want to see a US sports team lose an international competition because one of the players is gay and had the nerve to make an expression about equal rights.  The b-tch

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No. It's the thread where US citizens want to see a US sports team lose an international competition because one of the players is gay and had the nerve to make an expression about equal rights.  The b-tch

is it ok if I dont care if they win or lose?

I don't support everything just cause its got a USA logo on it, especially if its garbage

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What about rooting against our president ? Anti American level winners.

Trump has gotten people to watch. That is certain. Dude does it all, down to getting Americans to watch lesbian soccer.

So they’re boycotting the White House but have agreed to tour the Congress with AOC and Senate with Harris. Ugh

I watched the game at a local bar/restaurant that’s huge into soccer yesterday with my 9yo daughter who plays club soccer. It was an awesome experience. Why can’t these athletes focus on what they’re good at and leave politics off the field?

45 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

So they’re boycotting the White House but have agreed to tour the Congress with AOC and Senate with Harris. Ugh

I watched the game at a local bar/restaurant that’s huge into soccer yesterday with my 9yo daughter who plays club soccer. It was an awesome experience. Why can’t these athletes focus on what they’re good at and leave politics off the field?

Hope England smashes them. Seems like every time one of these teams starts running their mouth like this they lose

33 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hope England smashes them. Seems like every time one of these teams starts running their mouth like this they lose

The country with fat baby diaper Trump?  They hate him more than team USA 

52 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The country with fat baby diaper Trump?  They hate him more than team USA 

Well they are losers like the trump haters so it makes sense.  Losers are full of hate because, well, they are losers. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

What did she do?  I don't exactly follow women's soccer.  :dunno:

https://thinkprogress.org/megan-rapinoe-white-house-908badaf6069/

Just your garden variety entitled American using some SJW nonsense to get attention and virtue signal.

Actually pretty smart. Nobody would know who she is if she just played the game and acted like a person with some class. Such is the world we live in 

28 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

https://thinkprogress.org/megan-rapinoe-white-house-908badaf6069/

Just your garden variety entitled American using some SJW nonsense to get attention and virtue signal.

Actually pretty smart. Nobody would know who she is if she just played the game and acted like a person with some class. Such is the world we live in 

That article made my eyes bleed.  Aren't we one of the most LGBTQ  friendly countries in the world?  She can get married, have/adopt kids, get benefits.  And what has Trump done to limit their rights?  :dunno:

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That article made my eyes bleed.  Aren't we one of the most LGBTQ  friendly countries in the world?  She can get married, have/adopt kids, get benefits.  And what has Trump done to limit their rights?  :dunno:

Nothing.

See, in America, not bowing down in celebration. You see it with the gheys. The Christians.

So unless Trump puts on a rainbow suit and rides a clitoris float down 5th Avenue, he is oppressing her. 

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

They want more special rights. The biggest being that Americans must applaud a guy dressed as a rainbow unicorn pulling his lover by a leash down main street. Acceptance doesn't quite make them feel normal enough.