Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Data center Fridges

You know what I'm talking about. The ones that coordinate family members schedules and read your Fitbit and tell you how hungry you should be, and tell you when to buy more milk and blah blah...

Anybody have, use one?

There were also fridges with cameras installed so you could check to see if you needed milk, cheese, etc.

Of course it failed to take into account expiration dates need to be visible, some milk jugs are not transparent, etc. 

5 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

There were also fridges with cameras installed so you could check to see if you needed milk, cheese, etc.

Of course it failed to take into account expiration dates need to be visible, some milk jugs are not transparent, etc. 

All Milk jugs are welcome in my house.  :thumbsup:

No, but a side note, I just placed my first Walmart Grocery order and it's ready for pickup.  The prices are identical to in store, they bring it out to your vehicle, and you don't tip.  If this works as I imagine it's about the best invention ever.

20 hours ago, fandandy said:

No, but a side note, I just placed my first Walmart Grocery order and it's ready for pickup.  The prices are identical to in store, they bring it out to your vehicle, and you don't tip.  If this works as I imagine it's about the best invention ever.

You do realize those high school kids pulling the orders are probably tea bagging every single item, right?   

(at least that's what I'd do) 

I can see the order pulling for some things. But not for Fruit vegetables or meat. Plus, I like to shop at the grocery store.

But I can definitely see some people enjoying it.

2 hours ago, DonS said:

You do realize those high school kids pulling the orders are probably tea bagging every single item, right?   

(at least that's what I'd do) 

That's impossible.  I didn't order any tea.

I have one but rarely use the gadgets. Pulled up xvideos on it once and cranked one off while standing there eating a sandwich. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I have one but rarely use the gadgets. Pulled up xvideos on it once and cranked one off while standing there eating a sandwich. 

😁