Cdub100

Trump steps into North Korea.

Very cool. Also Kim stepped into South Korea, which is significant. Kim appeared very nervous. His Chinese masters are watching.

FBGheys losing their sh@it over this.  Saying Trump is legitimizing NK.

Note: These are the same guys that defended Obama and his deals with Iran, including the pallets of cash.

I support negotiating with the enemy, it is better than cold wars and certainly better than real wars.

Liberals are losing their over this. Calling Trump and Un "two of a kind"

52 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Note: These are the same guys that defended Obama and his deals with Iran, including the pallets of cash.

It legitimizes NK plus let's Trump have a photo op and tell his sheep he accomplished something.  No brainer for both sides.

44 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I support negotiating with the enemy, it is better than cold wars and certainly better than real wars.

I agree. I also hope Republicans have grown up a little and realize now that negotiating with the enemy isn’t a sign of weakness or an apology tour. :thumbsup:

Am cautiously optimistic, let’s see what he can manage, agree with the approach to coerce through talking if possible

Hawkeye, radar and even Burns stepped into North Korea via beat up old school bus at least once a season for like 11 years.

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Am cautiously optimistic, let’s see what he can manage, agree with the approach to coerce through talking if possible

I think this is just part of the process of establishing a relationship, I wouldn't expect some huge treaty or whatever to come out of this.  It is a good step tho.

Somebody above said something about China watching KJU.  An interesting theory... Trump had put two-way sanctions on Huawei, and recently lifted the part where US can't sell to them.  We still can't buy from Huawei, but Trump implied that we could talk about it.  I wonder if this gets tied together somehow.  Maybe not quite China saying to KJU "we want to start selling to them again so do what he says you little Napoleon wannabee" but we'll see.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

It legitimizes NK plus let's Trump have a photo op and tell his sheep he accomplished something.  No brainer for both sides.

I don’t understand what “legitimizes NK” means, they’re a country with nuclear capabilities and we have had an armistice for about fifty years. What else do you need to be legitimate?

8 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

I don’t understand what “legitimizes NK” means, they’re a country with nuclear capabilities and we have had an armistice for about fifty years. What else do you need to be legitimate?

No sh#t.  What a moron.

14 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

I guess when Bill Clinton went there that didn't do it. :dunno:

You try to make peace with your enemies. They're the only ones you can make peace with.  Blessed are the peacemakers. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

HUGE!   Not a photo op at all. Historic! 

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my condolences on whatever happened in your life that has you posting here every weekend. :(

As a lover of chaos and nihilism I’m dissapointed. When Trump was elected I was told and promised we would be going to war with basically everyone. Instead he is making peace and strengthening relations with all the supposed enemies. Borrrrring!

1 hour ago, Mungwater said:

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You try to make peace with your enemies. They're the only ones you can make peace with.  Blessed are the peacemakers. 

Blessed are the CHEESEmakers?

29 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

As a lover of chaos and nihilism I’m dissapointed. When Trump was elected I was told and promised we would be going to war with basically everyone. Instead he is making peace and strengthening relations with all the supposed enemies. Borrrrring!

So when you’re drafted how happy would you be? 

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

So when you’re drafted how happy would you be? 

There would never be another draft. 

15 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

There would never be another draft. 

Ha! Can you imagine these man boobed, low T, video game junkies being drafted to actually fight a war? If we want to win, we would be better off only drafting people over 35 instead of under it. Thank god for Nukes.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha! Can you imagine these man boobed, low T, video game junkies being drafted to actually fight a war? If we want to win, we would be better off only drafting people over 35 instead of under it. Thank god for Nukes.  

Those kids kick our arses in drone ops every time. Crazy, but true.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, you can make enemies our allies...then try to make peace with them again....and then tout yourself as the superest of all peacemakers.

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Well, you can make enemies our allies...then try to make peace with them again....and then tout yourself as the superest of all peacemakers.

Like when Obama got caught spying on the Germans? Or how about knocking out Gaddafi in Libya after he agreed to give up his nukes? Think that might play a role in the North Koreans thinking? Look how that despot got treated after he played ball.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like when Obama got caught spying on the Germans? Or how about knocking out Gaddafi in Libya after he agreed to give up his nukes? Think that might play a role in the North Koreans thinking? Look how that despot got treated after he played ball.  

My bad. I forgot that people from history that did things are more topical than people actively doing things. 

• Haha 2

So just like every other issue.

The dems are posting videos showing fox news and such teeing off on Obama for "meeting with our enemies" and then turning around praising Trump for it.

The reps are showing the opposite videos.

The two parties are a cancer. Fock them both. They think Americans are stupid. And sadly, they are correct. 

11 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

My bad. I forgot that people from history that did things are more topical than people actively doing things. 

Nice try. The actions Obama took against Libya are being felt now. A notorious bad guy did what we asked and ended up with a bullet in his head, courtesy of us. You really  think Lil Kim doesn't see that and think maybe he should hang on to his chip? 

48 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Seriously? And to think I shared my birthday with you. :(

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So just like every other issue.

The dems are posting videos showing fox news and such teeing off on Obama for "meeting with our enemies" and then turning around praising Trump for it.

The reps are showing the opposite videos.

The two parties are a cancer. Fock them both. They think Americans are stupid. And sadly, they are correct. 

Here's the difference.

Trump is actually making progress

Obama just sent cash.

On 6/30/2019 at 11:18 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Just proves how clueless the posters at FBG are...

23 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No sh#t.  What a moron.

Look who you are talking about...

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Very true...  Sure don't expect the Democrats try to make peace with Trump...

28 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Here's the difference.

Trump is actually making progress

Obama just sent cash.

Obama had Kerry and Hillary.  "Bend and Spread em" foreign policy.   Warmbier died while Obama and Kerry were shivering and sucking their thumbs.  

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.”  Well done Mr. President!