Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

At The Library

1. I"m sorry, if you're volunteering at the library and show up in full makeup, ankle lenght dress and hose and heels?  I"m going to comment on it HOly word, we've got two serious lookers today. Dunno where they came from. Perhaps they're doing the Field Work for their MRS degrees. 

"Me: You know, I went to the Library a lot when I was a kid. If OUR library ladies looked like you two, I'd probably be able to read nigher than "Clifford the Big Red Dog"

One: Chuckes, smiles, brushes hair over her ear. 

Other: "Ugh"

First one was/is far hotter anyway. 

2. Seriously, something has to be done about Lunatic Vets. We're all nuts in our own way, but you can tell the vets in particular.  

Can we start with NOT allowing the computers to be used for FPS and other type of mass shooters training  games? 

Geesus, these guys sit there and self-invite flashbacks and PMSDTD.  - Muttering and cursing whilst reliving the storming of Fallujah - for the 848th time. 

Tell ya whut, ROGER EAGLE DELTA FOX TROT, You 'freed' Iraq. I bet apartments are WAAY cheaper there. Put down the Call of Duty and answer the call of Lexapro. 

3. Do ALL Black People not understand the technology of kleenex?  Even my black employees were constantly SSSNNNNNAAARRRRK!!!! SnUUCK!  - 

Geesus people... 

4. I'm pretty sure the first thing we learned out of the house was how to be QUIET in the Library.  - Also, no food, drinks, etc.  - 

Now they're just dumping grounds for people who have apparently no basic understanding of these things.. 

Did you know Libraries now have to have their own respective Security Patrols just for this kind of crap - and FAR FAR worse?  

Please, the Bafroom isn't your personal waterpark And Whilst I know rents are high, this ain't public housing. 

• Thanks 1

Shoulda went with; "You know, I went to the Library a lot when I was a kid. If OUR library ladies looked like you two, I'd have jacked off in non-fiction." then given them the O face as you faux masturbate.  

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

What's a Library Dad? 

apparently where the psychopaths congregate.

• Haha 1

I love a good rant!!!  😜

Standing O  :doublethumbsup:

2 hours ago, kutulu said:

Bookman is an all-time fave of mine 🤣