Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Disney going full liberal retard: make Ariel black in Little Mermaid remake

I’ve got no problem with black actors playing characters but come on. This is a little too dam much. People were throwing a fit to make sure Aladdin had race appropriate characters but when they change an iconic white character with red hair to a black one no one bats an eye 🙄

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/michaelblackmon/halle-bailey-disney-live-action-little-mermaid-ariel-cast?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the majority of people don't give a fock.  What a dumb thing to be upset about.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

How are they gonna have a Little Mermaid who can't swim?

Lmao gold

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

How are they gonna have a Little Mermaid who can't swim?

I was planning to go there.  :D

I take it back.  I'm glad this thread was created.

I don’t remember the little mermaid story. Does her boyfriend knock her up and then go to prison? If so, sounds like the right move by Disney.

• Haha 4

Business opportunity.  Make software that can change the race of the cast to suit the viewer.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, nobody said:

Business opportunity.  Make software that can change the race of the cast to suit the viewer.

thats actually pretty focking genius bro, seriously

43 minutes ago, nobody said:

Pretty sure Netflix does this but just with the little cover art preview.  Or at least they did at one point.  I seem to remember it being brought up.

A black person was the singing voice of Simba from the Lion KIng. No one noticed.

Think of how iconic Darth Vader's voice was by James Earl Jones!

A Puerto Rican made a play about Alexander Hamilton and the cast was based on talent not color. 

My favorite song

My second favorite song

Whining about what color a make believe kids cartoon character should be :lol:.  Jesus :lol:

• Like 1

At this point I assume whenever something gets remade the lead will always be Black. Gay. Female Or transgender. Hollywood and the left do as much as they can to make us believe that your average person cares about black gay or transgenders. Its simply not true. Most are at best apathetic to these.

4 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

At this point I assume whenever something gets remade the lead will always be Black. Gay. Female Or transgender. 

Both beauty and the beast and Cinderella were recently remade with white leads. This is the exception.

13 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Whining about what color a make believe kids cartoon character should be :lol:.  Jesus :lol:

This.

They sure as hell better make it a cartoon. Cuz ain't no black chick  going to get her hair wet that long.

6 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Both beauty and the beast and Cinderella were recently remade with white leads. This is the exception.

Greatest american hero. Brown woman. 

Starfire in teen titans go. Black woman. 

And tons others i just dont feel like looking up. 

Each time hollywood has the chance they are gonna do this. 

In the name of diversity of course. 

15 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Greatest american hero. Brown woman.  

Starfire in teen titans go. Black woman.  

And tons others i just dont feel like looking up. 

Each time hollywood has the chance they are gonna do this. 

In the name of diversity of course. 

But this is only 1 out of 3 for recent disney remakes.  If they do another remake with a hispanic or asian lead that would be fine too, i could see Disney trying for 50% of their princess movies having a white lead.

Greatest american hero remake was cancelled.

Starfire was an orange alien. I think they would have been better off with an asian or hispanic in that role since they already have an african american in teen titans.  A Chinese woman in that role would have given them a major boost to the chinese market which is huge for American super hero movies. I think they made a mistake there.

:edit: 2 out of 4, i forgot about Aladdin remake.

Classic movie Wuthering Heights starred an Indian woman and a closeted gay man (supposedly/allegedly).

Just because you think they're white and straight doesn't mean they were. 

What about all the white characters playing black ones?  Ava Gardner in Showboat. That chick in the remake of Imitation of Life. 

Any movie about Egyptians where everyone was white with English accents.  

The country where the film is being produced uses actors from that country. 

• Like 1

Goddammed libruls and their ... ~shuffles deck~ ... BLACK MERMAIDS!

It’s okay fellas, mermaids aren’t real. 

They sure as hell better make it a cartoon. Cuz ain't no black chick  going to get her hair wet that long.

excuse me Ariel, you and your brothers and sisters, what is your average GPA?

UNDER A C  !!

UNDER A C!!

Don't lose sight of what's important: it's all pink inside.  Now when they switch to trannies THEN we'll have a problem. 

• Haha 1

If they remake princess and the frog. I'm 100% positive. Hell, I'm so sure I would bet everything I own. That Tiana will be a black women.

They wouldn't dare recast her as anything else.

My thing is liberals are the biggest dam hypocrites. They b1tched and threatened to riot if all the actors in lion king weren’t all black and also if Aladdin didn’t have all Indian actors. But when an iconic red headed white character gets recast as a black girl it’s ok because “diversity” and “mermaids aren’t real” knowing good dam well that isn’t the point. I just can’t believe how big of retards and hypocrites liberals are. It’s insane 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Don't lose sight of what's important: it's all pink inside.  Now when they switch to trannies THEN we'll have a problem. 

I read somewhere that frozen 2 was gonna have Elsa either be a muff diver or a tranny.

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I read somewhere that frozen 2 was gonna have Elsa either be a muff diver or a tranny.

From what I read that hasn’t been decided. But liberals started an online petition to make her a lesbian 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

From what I read that hasn’t been decided. But liberals started an online petition to make her a lesbian 

Ah. That must be what I read. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Wait. What?  JFC.  As long as there's a scene of her pleasuring herself with that snowman's carrot nose then fine by me. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Wait. What?  JFC.  As long as there's a scene of her pleasuring herself with that snowman's carrot nose then fine by me. 

"do you want to build an ice dong?" will be a smash hit. 

• Haha 2

Someone should do a remake of 'In the Heat of the Night'.

And cast Eric Stonestreet  in the role of Virgil Tibbs.

"They call me Mr. Tibbs!!!!"

Oh, just picture the violence and the protests that would pop up around the country...

The worst example of forcing a black person into a movie is Idris Elba cast as Roland in The Dark Tower. It is clear as day that Roland is white in the books, since Detta referred to him as " honkey", and the books played up the interracial love affair.