RLLD

Road Rage in Texas

In this area, anyone walking around with a hood would be approached. It’s a nice middle class community with gated neighborhoods all over it and Trayvon was a scumbag from South Florida and probably didn’t even know what a neighborhood watch was. He has issues with authority and I guarantee you the conversation went like this

”Hey what are you doing?”

”Quit focking following me man I ain’ doin’ sheeeet.”

Thats suspicious and GZ immediately followed him. Trayvon started to beat his a$$ and it became a life or death situation. Trayvon then got shot.

Eric Zolder was the AG and signed off on all of this. As the law is written Zimmerman didn’t break any laws. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

We do know that GZ created the situation by carrying a gun on watch....

No it was not.  From what I've heard/read, he legally owned and carried the gun, so this didn't "create the situation".  I have no horse in this race because both are at fault, but this statement, I adamantly disagree with.

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol:

About what I expected of you. 

:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No it was not.  From what I've heard/read, he legally owned and carried the gun, so this didn't "create the situation".  I have no horse in this race because both are at fault, but this statement, I adamantly disagree with.

You’re right. The national sheriffs assoc recommends neighborhood watch not carry but GZ was within his rights to do so. Where he really focked up was following someone on foot when the cops told him not to. 

14 hours ago, MDC said:

You’re right. The national sheriffs assoc recommends neighborhood watch not carry but GZ was within his rights to do so. Where he really focked up was following someone on foot when the cops told him not to. 

And where Trayvon really focked up was attacking a guy he didn't know who turned out to be licensed to carry. 

Circling back for a moment, it’s the stupidity, the reckless bravado that we again see in this instance.

people..,,don’t be so do king stupid, there are people out there who will harm you and you are NOT really that tough, so wise up

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

And where Trayvon really focked up was attacking a guy he didn't know who turned out to be licensed to carry. 

Once again, that’s all speculation. 

23 hours ago, MDC said:

Nobody is denying that GZ got his ass kicked. The question is who confronted who? For some reason you believe a guy who brought a gun on neighborhood watch, followed Trayvon on foot after the cops told him not to, and has had a restraining order filed against him and multiple arrests and run ins with the law since. 

I can’t imagine why. 😴 

Because Zimmermann is Hispanic?

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Because Zimmermann is Hispanic?

I was thinking it’s cause Trayvon is black. :dunno:

Anybody go to Planet Fitness? I was looking at the membership options, and like that it is open 24 hours a day.    🙂

On 7/5/2019 at 10:45 AM, Voltaire said:

There's no reason to demonize either Zimmerman or Trayvon.

Trayvon was just an innocent kid walking home, wondering why a creepy guy was stalking him.

Zimmerman was concerned about recent burglaries, didn't recognize Trayvon as local (correctly, he was visiting a family friend) and thought he seemed suspicious.

Then everything from there spiraled out of control and was just tragic.

Everything happens for a reason.  Some times the reason is you are stupid and make bad decisions.  

On 7/6/2019 at 11:24 AM, MDC said:

Yeah, but thats racist....

On 7/6/2019 at 9:24 AM, MDC said:

Not anymore!