drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

I'm not trying to tie this to Trump just a question on its merits

Why did Acosta let this slide?

Clinton and Trump both enjoyed the Lolita Express. 

Gross.

33 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

What proof is there that ties Trump to Epstein, other than the say-so of Trump haters? 

Flight logs show that Clinton flew the Lolita Express 26 times.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Also...

https://wearethene.ws/notable/57371

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Then there are the the photos of them together, the chick that said Epstein and Trump raped her when she was 13, etc. It’s at least as much evidence as flights on a plane with Bill. 

That said...nobody here is going to make a good faith argument that Trump or Bill are not the type of guys that could ever be involved in such a situation. I hope anyone guilty of anything is exposed and then burns in hell (figuratively, as there is no literal heaven or hell IMO)

• Thanks 3

If Trump is implicated so be it. The Republicans have the next election in the bag considering what the democrats are offering.  Just hope it's not a rino. 

29 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.”

Then there are the the photos of them together, the chick that said Epstein and Trump raped her when she was 13, etc. It’s at least as much evidence as flights on a plane with Bill. 

That said...nobody here is going to make a good faith argument that Trump or Bill are not the type of guys that could ever be involved in such a situation. I hope anyone guilty of anything is exposed and then burns in hell (figuratively, as there is no literal heaven or hell IMO)

Wrong

Again

People names Jeffrey should never go to jail.

---- This message brought to you by the National Association for the Advancement of Jeffrey People (NAAJP)

Pelosi's daughter states that Epstein is one of "our faves"...

This guy will be dead soon. The Clintons don't leave hanging chads like this.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This guy will be dead soon. The Clintons don't leave hanging chads like this.

I thought his name was Jeffrey.  Now you are telling me his name is Chad?  :unsure:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I thought his name was Jeffrey.  Now you are telling me his name is Chad?  :unsure:

You don't mess with the NAAJP.  :ninja:

I thought this thread was going to be about the sweathog from "Welcome Back Kotter".  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You mean like former Patriot Chad Johnson, who was arrested for domestic violence? #patriotbeatmetoo. 

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think that's what he makes the little girls he and Bill Clinton raped call him

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Clinton and Trump both enjoyed the Lolita Express. 

Gross.

Nope....flight logs indicate one trip by Trump from Florida to NYC. He was supeoned and according to the person that supeoned him, Trump was the only one forthcoming and provided valuable info.

It was Fusion GPS/Glenn Simpson that tried to tie Trump to Epstein.

:lol:

6 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

I'll expand on your useful idiot talking points.

Trump's quote was from 2002, prior to Epstein being investigated much less charged. Trump basically called Epstein a pedophile, meanwhile at the same point in time, Bill Clinton was ditching his secret service to fly on Epstein's plane with under age women.

What photos? The photos of them in proximity of each other at parties? When were the photos taken, before or after he was charged? 

The chick who claimed Trump raped her when she was 13 did not exist when Bob Mueller was investigating Epstein from 2003-2007. Her claim only surfaced when Trump was running for president 10+ years later. She also dropped her claim when Trump denied it. Sounds pretty credible huh?

7 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

I'm not trying to tie this to Trump just a question on its merits

Why did Acosta let this slide?

Acosta was a US Attorney. He didn't let anything slide, he just followed orders from above.

You may want to ask who was in charge of the DOJ at the time? Who was in charge of the FBI that investigated Epstein and had evidence and testimony that could have put him away for life? Why would the FBI and DOJ let Epstein slide?

9 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

I'll expand on your useful idiot talking points.

Trump's quote was from 2002, prior to Epstein being investigated much less charged. Trump basically called Epstein a pedophile, meanwhile at the same point in time, Bill Clinton was ditching his secret service to fly on Epstein's plane with under age women.

What photos? The photos of them in proximity of each other at parties? When were the photos taken, before or after he was charged? 

The chick who claimed Trump raped her when she was 13 did not exist when Bob Mueller was investigating Epstein from 2003-2007. Her claim only surfaced when Trump was running for president 10+ years later. She also dropped her claim when Trump denied it. Sounds pretty credible huh?

1. I was responding to a post claiming Trump has no ties to Epstein. He has plenty. 

2. I notice you aren’t making the argument that Donald Trump just isn’t the type guy that you could ever see being involved in this sort of thing. Nobody ever makes that argument for some reason. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

1. I was responding to a post claiming Trump has no ties to Epstein. He has plenty. 

2. I notice you aren’t making the argument that Donald Trump just isn’t the type guy that you could ever see being involved in this sort of thing. Nobody ever makes that argument for some reason. 

So your "ties" are a quote from an interview, a paparazzi picture from a party, and an imaginary accusation a decade later that was dropped almost immediately because it was so farfetched?

I didn't respond to your accusation that Trump is a pedo/rapist/trafficker because it was absurd. Dude has had super model snatch thrown at him his entire life, he doesn't need Epstein to play  pimp/matchmaker.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

So your "ties" are a quote from an interview, a paparazzi picture from a party, and an imaginary accusation a decade later that was dropped almost immediately because it was so farfetched?

I didn't respond to your accusation that Trump is a pedo/rapist/trafficker because it was absurd. Dude has had super model snatch thrown at him his entire life, he doesn't need Epstein to play  pimp/matchmaker.

Ted Bundy got to bang Lilly Collins, yet he still dead bodies. 

Banging ok level chicks doesn’t prevent you from being a sicko. I’m not saying Trump is the same type of sicko as Ted Bundy. But you won’t find me (or anyone else probably) arguing that he just isn’t the type that could be into that sort of thing. 

Wait... so anyone who’s rich and or famous, can’t possibly be a rapist/pedo because they’ve already got hot girls throwing themselves at them? 🤪

Did I really just read that?

12 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

The left doesn't need proof to call a person guilty of something. They just need their own personal opinions on the matter. It's as if they live in North Korea.

"What do you think Joe, is Trump a murderous, drug lord, child rape perpetrator?"

"Nah. What has he actually done besides be the best president since Reagan?"

"I have nothing to base it on, but to me, it seeeems he is guilty somehow of something. It has to be. I mean, I don't like him!!"

"Ok. Have a nice day."    :wave:

Just now, OldMaid said:

Wait... so anyone who’s rich and or famous, can’t possibly be a rapist/pedo because they’ve already got hot girls throwing themselves at them? 🤪

Did I really just read that?

For example....Jeffrey Epstein. By Intense Observer’s standards, Epstein can’t be a pedo. 

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Banging ok level chicks doesn’t prevent you from being a sicko. I’m not saying Trump is the same type of sicko as Ted Bundy. But you won’t find me (or anyone else probably) arguing that he just isn’t the type that could be into that sort of thing. 

Why should someone have to defend ANYONE against an allegation that hasn't been shown to be credible?  I have no idea what allegations there are against Trump suggesting he's a pedo but if what's been posted in this thread is true it sounds like this allegation is less credible than the ones against Kavanaugh.  Do you have links to any credible allegations of Trump's pedophilia actions?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Why should someone have to defend ANYONE against an allegation that hasn't been shown to be credible?  I have no idea what allegations there are against Trump suggesting he's a pedo but if what's been posted in this thread is true it sounds like this allegation is less credible than the ones against Kavanaugh.  Do you have links to any credible allegations of Trump's pedophilia actions?

When Trump learned of how disgusting this liberal was he banned Jeff (one of the founders of the Clinton foundation) from Marlago golf course

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

You are a disgusting human being.

• Like 1

Terrible try losers. Jeffrey is all yours. Try as you might to tie him to Trump you can't. 

This guy is 100% liberal Democrat. Very VERY close to the Clinton's. Imagine knowing this guy was buddy buddy with ole Billy and voting for Hillary. If she won Jeff and Billy would be raping children in the White House. How can anyone vote for these people.

• Thanks 2

Re: Trump - from a couple months ago. Go to the 5 min mark. This lawyer represents some Epstein victims.

The whole thing is actually worth watching.

If anything he says is dishonest, that lawyer is a good liar. If he is what he appears, :wub:

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Strike said:

I agree with you. Nobody is obligated to defend anyone or themselves against an unsubstantiated allegation. 

Also, I’ve never alleged Trump is a pedo. I’ve only said that I can’t confidently say I can’t see him taking part in something like that. 

I am trying to make a larger point, but maybe I am being too nuanced for the Geek Club. This place has really ceased to be a venue for anything other than lowest denominator type discussions. 

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I agree with you. Nobody is obligated to defend anyone or themselves against an unsubstantiated allegation. 

Also, I’ve never alleged Trump is a pedo. I’ve only said that I can’t confidently say I can’t see him taking part in something like that. 

I am trying to make a larger point, but maybe I am being too nuanced for the Geek Club. This place has really ceased to be a venue for anything other than lowest denominator type discussions. 

Yes, the nuance is the problem.  Eye roll. 

3 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I am not alleging that you're a pedo , but I can't confidently say that I can't see you taking part in something like that either.  What do I win?

• Haha 1

Just now, Strike said:

I am not alleging that you're a pedo , but I can't confidently say that I can't see you taking part in something like that either.  What do I win?

That doesn’t offend me in the least.

And you were distracted by the horrific crime being discussed and thus missed my point completely. But that’s on me, as this isn’t the venue for discussing larger points. I try doing so far too often. I apologize for that. 

4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

That doesn’t offend me in the least.

And you were distracted by the horrific crime being discussed and thus missed my point completely. But that’s on me, as this isn’t the venue for discussing larger points. I try doing so far too often. I apologize for that. 

I'm not trying to offend you.  Apparently you missed the larger point I was trying to make.  So let me give you a piece of advice.  Using the "I'm not saying so and so did X but I can't say they didn't" tactic is disgusting and reflects poorly on you.  Any point you may have been trying to make becomes moot when you stoop to that low of a level.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I"m not trying to offend you.  But let me give you a piece of advice.  Using the "I"m not saying so and so did X but I can't say they didn't" is a disgusting tactic and reflects poorly on you.  Any point you may have been trying to make becomes moot when you stoop to that low of a level.

He mentioned Ted Bundy and Trump together. Just pathetic 

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

He mentioned Ted Bundy and Trump together. Just pathetic 

It's how they do. And then they play the innocent. 

CB, I'd appreciate the thoughts keep coming, the "negative bias within reason". I'd much rather come here to share persuasive info, possibly learn something new, or be challenged on some premises, than just hang out in something close to an echo chamber.

My read on Trump's quote on Epstein is more like something that would come naturally to someone who was aware but didn't participate in it. It feels like a contrast is being drawn. I'd hope it's Machivellian (off puttingly pragmatic, with some actual prudence) on his part too, being that he's calling him a terrific guy in the same statement.

I feel like there's a chance my bias is power-of-suggesting that read, but I also think given Trump's known actions regarding this, and how it objectively sounds like he's pointing out info that, rationally speaking, participants wouldn't be keen to, is somewhat compelling.