drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

But until hard facts come out implicating Trump I will assume he didn’t actively engage in anything. It’s a bad look though for sure.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I just said there’s no reason to think Trump was involved. For a guy who constantly talks about winning you sure are a thin skinned sensitive little twat. :dunno:

You didn't say 'there's no reason to think Trump was involved' and you're still trying to hang some of this association on Trump. Your backhanded innuendos are showing.

And you couldn't help projecting your whining after someone calls you on your bullsh!t.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You didn't say 'there's no reason to think Trump was involved' and you're still trying to hang some of this association on Trump. Your backhanded innuendos are showing.

And you couldn't help projecting your whining after someone calls you on your bullsh!t.  :lol:

I said there’s no reason to think he’s involved.

Take the morning off Filthy. You seem a little tense. :wacko:

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

But until hard facts come out implicating Trump I will assume he didn’t actively engage in anything. It’s a bad look though for sure.

You're bad at reading and remembering what you wrote apparently. 'He didn't actively engage in anything' isn't saying 'there's no reason to think Trump wasn't involved.'   And the kicker 'It's a bad look though for sure' implies Trump is associated with all that stuff.

Is English your second language? Serious............ :unsure:

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You're bad at reading and remembering what you wrote apparently. 'He didn't actively engage in anything' isn't saying 'there's no reason to think Trump wasn't involved.'   And the kicker 'It's a bad look though for sure' implies Trump is associated with all that stuff.

Is English your second language? Serious............ :unsure:

Talk about splitting hairs! :lol:

Being friends with a pedo is a bad look. 

You need a vacation. I’m going to stop replying to you now for your own good.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You need a vacation. I’m going to stop replying to you now for your own good.

Am I in danger of being reported?   :doh:

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Am I in danger of being reported?   :doh:

No, you’re in danger of having a meltdown, and I like you. :wub:

Just now, MDC said:

No, you’re in danger of having a meltdown, and I like you. :wub:

Not at all. I enjoy educating/red pilling Democratic water carriers like yourself.

And :wub:  you too.

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

I said there’s no reason to think he’s involved.

Take the morning off Filthy. You seem a little tense. :wacko:

He could use a coffee. 

Quit with the Trump already. The libs are trying to deflect again.  This time from underage sexual assault.  Despicable people.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Both Bill and Hillary are despicable pigs. 

They are cut from the same cloth as their pedophile buddy Epstein, and it is well within reason that they rape and torture children.

I'll reserve judgement until there is more proof of my suspicions though.

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

They are cut from the same cloth as their pedophile buddy Epstein, and it is well within reason that they rape and torture children.

Epstein essentially bulldozed that island of his. Filled in the tunnels and everything. 

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Yeah, because there's absolutely no proof that Bill Clinton would use his power to take advantage of a young girl for his own sexual benefit.  Even Monica Lewinsky thinks he's just an upstanding member of society.  I mean, I'm sure there was no nefarious reason he repeatedly ditched his secret service detail to fly on Epstein's "Lolita Express" plane?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

:doh:

• Like 1

The Clinton crew, Hillary, Chelsea and her offspring need to go away now. 

You have to be some kind of low life pig to STILL be upset that she's not president. 

If investigations do reveal that Bill Clinton is involved, I wonder if Rachel Maddow will stand by her debate question regarding sending former presidents to prison for their crimes?  She should be a staunch supporter of making sure this former president goes to jail, right? 

Of course Hollywood is silent on this as they haven't been told how to react yet.

As we've seen here, there will be a concerted effort to use Trump's name whenever they have to associate Bill Clinton with Epstein. 

• Like 1

I think we need to give Clinton and Trump the benefit of the doubt. Just because they’re good pals with Chester Epstein and they both have decades of credible sexual assault claims against them, does not mean they personally raped Epstein’s underaged sex slaves. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think we need to give Clinton and Trump the benefit of the doubt. Just because they’re good pals with Chester Epstein and they both have decades of credible sexual assault claims against them, does not mean they personally raped Epstein’s underaged sex slaves. 

One of your worst efforts. 

• Like 1

If she won you know for a fact none of this would be going down. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If she won you know for a fact none of this would be going down. 

Bingo. 

Disgusting.  Hopefully it all comes out and anyone who participated get tortured to death.  That'd be great TV.

• Like 1

Epstein should get a note from his mother. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Every article and headline I’ve seen on this has him in a picture with Trump. Fock the msm

Yep. I caught the first minute of the Today show and they showed a picture of Trump with Epstein and then later casually mentioned Clinton. 

7 hours ago, MDC said:

You are shitheel troll of the highest order.:lol: 

I mean, this guy is an unmitigated piece of s*** who has bought his way through the system for years.

Honestly, what I hope for is the women start figuring out that they need to direct their Twitter Fitz at legitimate Predators like this and not some dude who jerks off into a ficus.

46 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You are shitheel troll of the highest order.:lol: 

:cheers: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Yep. I caught the first minute of the Today show and they showed a picture of Trump with Epstein and then later casually mentioned Clinton. 

One is the current President. The other was elected President 27 years ago, back when we were all debating NIntendo vs Sega. 

• Thanks 1

Partisan stuff aside, Epstein needs to be figured out.

He's "not what he seems" as a Vanity Fair writer who was assigned to profile him in the early 00's is saying today.

A thoughtful take, given what's known at this point: 

Quantian (@quantian1) Tweeted:

So apologies in advance, but I want to do a quick little THREAD to explain my theory of what the Epstein story really is. I promise this isn't some crazy Pizzagate conspiracy about space lizards, just a neat little explanation that IMO perfectly fits the known facts (0/13):

https://mobile.twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148303671857491968

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, naomi said:

Partisan stuff aside, Epstein needs to be figured out.

He's "not what he seems" as a Vanity Fair writer who was assigned to profile him in the early 00's is saying today.

A thoughtful take, given what's known at this point: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/quantian1/status/1148303671857491968

That thread reads about right. Pretty straightforward and a version of it seems likely. 

On 7/7/2019 at 11:19 PM, lickin_starfish said:

To be fair, Bill Clinton was not in the address book, according to this doc

I guess Epstein had him on speed dial.