drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

54 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Hassert (longtime friend of Tony Podesta) is one that stands out.

Rinos such as McCain, Romney, Jeb Bush, etc............

All of them are POS

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Hassert (longtime friend of Tony Podesta) is one that stands out.

Rinos such as McCain, Romney, Jeb Bush, etc............

You’re suppose to say Trump reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Your search button broken? 

Sorry, I thought since I'd been called out dozens of times to provide links to things I've said, it was standard procedure to have to provide evidence.

I do see your Hassert now (I assume you meant Hastert).  I hadn't seen it before so I'll take my lumps and admit I was wrong.  Sorry for calling you out on it.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Sorry, I thought since I'd been called out dozens of times to provide links to things I've said, it was standard procedure to have to provide evidence.

I do see your Hassert now (I assume you meant Hastert).  I hadn't seen it before so I'll take my lumps and admit I was wrong.  Sorry for calling you out on it.

:cheers:

There are plenty of Repubs I called out. Most recently Trey Gowdy and Paul Ryan. There's a reason they left Congress. Were they corrupt or compromised? Same with SCOTUS Roberts. 

The Epstein Story is interesting.

He was investigated/prosecuted in the mid 2000s but apparently nobody was aware of it.

Right Wing conspiracy theorists have been pushing the Epstein Story all along.

(Likely because of the obvious ties to Clinton, who has been documented flying on Lolita Express 20+ times, allegedly ditching his Secret Service detail multiple times, and visiting the Orgy Island according to testimony of one of the victims Victoria Guiffre/Roberts)

There have been multiple lawsuits by victims over the years that went basically unreported other than the Miami Herald.

It wasn't until an anonymous accuser came forward a month before the 2016 election accusing Trump of raping her when she was 13 that the MSM and general public paid any attention.

(This accuser was never interviewed by the FBI or attorneys for victims in the lawsuits over the previous 10 years, that had identified and taken statements from 80 victims, she was also ignored by multiple media outlets in 2016 who found her story not credible)

Fast forward to 2017, Trump appoints a former US Attorney, Acosta, to his cabinet. He is approved with several Democrats supporting him. (Acosta states that Epstein won't be an issue because he was ordered from above to back off because Epstein was an intelligence asset).

Former Dem hero and Epstein attorney, Alan Dershowitz, attacks the media and FBI for their involvement in the Russia conspiracy/hoax. He is now on the radar of the resistance movement.

Mike Cernovich (alleged alt-right Twitter journalist), along with Miami Herald and Alan Dershowitz, sue to have the sealed records from an Epstein lawsuit released. (Dershowitz because he claims he will be vindicated)

Judge stalls, then dies of old age at 96. New judge orders sealed documents released.

Epstein is arrested.

Epstein's house is searched, finding pics of underage nudes. New charges of sex trafficking.

Media goes ballistic. This story has everything, politics, sex, celebrities, etc.

Thousands of articles are printed with Trump in the headline, flooding internet search engines so that anyone who Google's Epstein immediately sees a picture of and reference to  Trump.

Bill Clinton puts out a preemptive statement denying any ties to Epstein and claiming to have only flown on Lolita Express 4 times, and never having visited Orgy Island. With the clarifier, conveniently missed by the casual observer, that he is referring to 2002-2004.

There is evidence that Trump banned Epstein from his properties after learning that he creeped on an underage employee/daughter of an employee, Trump is the only person subpoenaed by the victim's lawyers who responded and gave valuable information, Trump called out Epstein in 2002 for liking younger women, Trump called out Bill Clinton in 2015 for having incriminating photos with Epstein's victims/hookers, Trump issued an EO in December 2017 that confiscates money and property from those involved in human trafficking, Trump's DOJ opens a new investigation into Epstein through the SDNY Public Corruption Unit. (Why PCU?)

The media is doing their best to minimize Clinton's exposure and maximize/exaggerate Trump's exposure.

No mention by anyone of the fact that Robert Mueller was the head of the FBI that investigated Epstein for several years and decided (along with the DOJ) to cut a deal with Epstein. A slap on the wrist in exchange for testimony against a white collar criminal that was also being investigated at the time.

Other notables:

Epstein's ex girlfriend/pimp Ghislaine Maxwell, who attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

NXVIM was just put on trial and convicted of human trafficking/sex slavery.

Lots of politicians who took money from NXVIM and Epstein.

Lots of big names involved with each.

This will be the story that dominates the second half of 2019.

It will be interesting to see how the story is spun by all involved, and whether or not the DOJ takes legitimate action this time or cuts a deal like they did a decade ago.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

The Epstein Story is interesting.

He was investigated/prosecuted in the mid 2000s but apparently nobody was aware of it.

(Likely because of the obvious ties to Clinton, who has been documented flying on Lolita Express 20+ times, allegedly ditching his Secret Service detail multiple times, and visiting the Orgy Island according to testimony of one of the victims Victoria Guiffre/Roberts)

There have been multiple lawsuits by victims over the years that went basically unreported other than the Miami Herald.

It wasn't until an anonymous accuser came forward a month before the 2016 election accusing Trump of raping her when she was 13 that the MSM and general public paid any attention.

(This accuser was never interviewed by the FBI or attorneys for victims in the lawsuits over the previous 10 years, that had identified and taken statements from 80 victims, she was also ignored by multiple media outlets in 2016 who found her story not credible)

Fast forward to 2017, Trump appoints a former US Attorney, Acosta, to his cabinet. He is approved with several Democrats supporting him. (Acosta states that Epstein won't be an issue because he was ordered from above to back off because Epstein was an intelligence asset).

Former Dem hero and Epstein attorney, Alan Dershowitz, attacks the media and FBI for their involvement in the Russia conspiracy/hoax. He is now on the radar of the resistance movement.

Mike Cernovich (alleged alt-right Twitter journalist), along with Miami Herald and Alan Dershowitz, sue to have the sealed records from an Epstein lawsuit released. (Dershowitz because he claims he will be vindicated)

Judge stalls, then dies of old age at 96. New judge orders sealed documents released.

Epstein is arrested.

Epstein's house is searched, finding pics of underage nudes. New charges of sex trafficking.

Media goes ballistic. This story has everything, politics, sex, celebrities, etc.

Thousands of articles are printed with Trump in the headline, flooding internet search engines so that anyone who Google's Epstein immediately sees a picture of and reference to  Trump.

Bill Clinton puts out a preemptive statement denying any ties to Epstein and claiming to have only flown on Lolita Express 4 times, and never having visited Orgy Island. With the clarifier, conveniently missed by the casual observer, that he is referring to 2002-2004.

There is evidence that Trump banned Epstein from his properties after learning that he creeped on an underage employee/daughter of an employee, Trump is the only person subpoenaed by the victim's lawyers who responded and gave valuable information, Trump called out Epstein in 2002 for liking younger women, Trump called out Bill Clinton in 2015 for having incriminating photos with Epstein's victims/hookers, Trump issued an EO in December 2017 that confiscates money and property from those involved in human trafficking, Trump's DOJ opens a new investigation into Epstein through the SDNY Public Corruption Unit. (Why PCU?)

The media is doing their best to minimize Clinton's exposure and maximize/exaggerate Trump's exposure.

No mention by anyone of the fact that Robert Mueller was the head of the FBI that investigated Epstein for several years and decided (along with the DOJ) to cut a deal with Epstein. A slap on the wrist in exchange for testimony against a white collar criminal that was also being investigated at the time.

Other notables:

Epstein's ex girlfriend/pimp Ghislaine Maxwell, who attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding.

NXVIM was just put on trial and convicted of human trafficking/sex slavery.

Lots of politicians who took money from NXVIM and Epstein.

Lots of big names involved with each.

This will be the story that dominates the second half of 2019.

It will be interesting to see how the story is spun by all involved, and whether or not the DOJ takes legitimate action this time or cuts a deal like they did a decade ago.

Congrats. You wrote that so well that I only caught a handful of lies/gross exaggerations ok initial read. I’m sure there are more, but I’d have to actually research to indenting them, which I am not likely to do. So good job. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Congrats. You wrote that so well that I only caught a handful of lies/gross exaggerations ok initial read. I’m sure there are more, but I’d have to actually research to indenting them, which I am not likely to do. So good job. 

Thanks for your input.  Highly enlightening.  What was your posts purpose?

7 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

I don't understand this sentence. Are you suggesting this is all one big conspiracy theory?

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't understand this sentence. Are you suggesting this is all one big conspiracy theory?

He's pointing out that those who've pressed for the truth to come out were labeled as conspiracy theorists (same as Uranium One, DNC wasn't hacked, etc)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

He's pointing out that those who've pressed for the truth to come out were labeled as conspiracy theorists (same as Uranium One, DNC wasn't hacked, etc)

Ahhh okay. Thanks for the clarification. 

I had a discussion with with someone IRL about this creep and brought up Lolita island, Trump going to the police and banning him from his golf course and their only reply was to laugh and say someone is reading too much Q Anon.

I still think liberals believe this is all fake. They probably think Russia is behind it all.

I for sure think that some of the "conspiracy theories" have some shade of the truth hidden in them.... Like pizzagate... Do I really think pizza was a code word and the DC pizza shop was the center or whatever? NO

Was  there clearly some smoke leading to a fire circled around underage girls and many high profile people tangled up in it? Well the proof is here black and white

32 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Ahhh okay. Thanks for the clarification. 

I had a discussion with with someone IRL about this creep and brought up Lolita island, Trump going to the police and banning him from his golf course and their only reply was to laugh and say someone is reading too much Q Anon.

I still think liberals believe this is all fake. They probably think Russia is behind it all.

I won't speak for the liberals, but for me, I don't believe virtually anything I see in the media anymore. Fock your investigations. Show me convictions. Just too many obvious partisan witch hunts in the last decade. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

Was  there clearly some smoke leading to a fire circled around underage girls and many high profile people tangled up in it? Well the proof is here black and white

Actually there was clearly fire.  This is perfect example of who runs this country and what laws apply to them.  The truly rich are apolitical in truth, they get richer no matter who runs the place.  I don't think Epstein could operate favoring one side over the other.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

I for sure think that some of the "conspiracy theories" have some shade of the truth hidden in them.... Like pizzagate... Do I really think pizza was a code word and the DC pizza shop was the center or whatever? NO

It's a known fact that pizza and other symbols are indeed used to indicate pedo stuff. That's not up for debate. While it wasn't true there was something happening in the basement of that pizza shop (as it had no basement) the guy still posted disturbing things and used symbols (not just pizza) that are pedo related.

This goes to the whole crux of the matter. People point to one aspect of a story and if it's false, they claim the entire thing has been debunked (see SNOPES). Did it occur to people that perhaps some of these outlandish claims are put there for this exact reason by those that want it debunked?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Actually there was clearly fire.  This is perfect example of who runs this country and what laws apply to them.  The truly rich are apolitical in truth, they get richer no matter who runs the place.  I don't think Epstein could operate favoring one side over the other.

It's clearly weighted towards the democrats this time. Not even close. 

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I won't speak for the liberals, but for me, I don't believe virtually anything I see in the media anymore. Fock your investigations. Show me convictions. Just too many obvious partisan witch hunts in the last decade. 

When did you start forming this opinion?  

Since the beginning of the phase “Fake News” being created?  Created by none other than the person who had so much fake news spread about him the phase is now nothing to laugh at.  Remember when rump starting saying fake news?  The media laughed at him. Well, You can’t trust the media.  Trump was right and wins again.

3 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Since the beginning of the phase “Fake News” being created?  Created by none other than the person who had so much fake news spread about him the phase is now nothing to laugh at.  Remember when rump starting saying fake news?  The media laughed at him. Well, You can’t trust the media.  Trump was right and wins again.

You be Arias Detect is fake news. 

1 minute ago, Secret Asian Man said:

You be Arias Detect is fake news. 

I’m throwing others of my scent.  I know who you are.🕵️‍♂️

32 minutes ago, Secret Asian Man said:

How I know? You awe rook arike to me. 

Roscoe makes a weird sound when he laughs. Anus talks a lot of sh!t.

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Roscoe makes a weird sound when he laughs. Anus talks a lot of sh!t.

Oh it be $hitty wall tawker. Although he kinda busty me so maybe I shutty up. 

3 minutes ago, Secret Asian Man said:

Oh it be $hitty wall tawker. Although he kinda busty me so maybe I shutty up. 

🕵️‍♂️

11 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

I dunno. Maybe part of it is that I am abroad and I only see bits and pieces here and there, or when I am home. But it is just so blatantly biased anymore. All of it. Some right, more left. The media has become just the geek club writ large. If your team is in the white house, you play D. If they aren't, you play O. Nobody gives a crap anymore about what is good for the country. Its either good or bad because Trump said it, or Obama said it, or whoever.

It's focking sad and pathetic, and I'm tired of even pretending any of it matters anymore.

I have moved right in recent years. Not because my values have changed. I'm not more conservative than I was. I am just tired of pretending governement matters anymore. That it is the solution to any problems. Government exists for two purposes and two only... To protect their own perks, and the position of those who bought them. I am all for dismantling government at all levels at this point. Freedom and government are mutually exclusive.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's clearly weighted towards the democrats this time. Not even close. 

Its weighted toward those who call themselves Democrats. I'll agree with that. But we all know that the rank and file of thay party are easily manipulated. If I was a billionaire who had Epstein's or Weinsteinis tastes, I would call myself a Democrat also. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Its weighted toward those who call themselves Democrats. I'll agree with that. But we all know that the rank and file of thay party are easily manipulated. If I was a billionaire who had Epstein's or Weinsteinis tastes, I would call myself a Democrat also. 

WELL PUT!

Who will face more scrutiny from the MSM; a Republican/Repub donor or a Democrat/Dem donor?

Also, having dirt on someone can be used to define who they support financially and/or publically (twitter, facebook, MSM, etc...). A rhetorical question but who is/was using that dirt?

9 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I dunno. Maybe part of it is that I am abroad and I only see bits and pieces here and there, or when I am home. But it is just so blatantly biased anymore. All of it. Some right, more left. The media has become just the geek club writ large. If your team is in the white house, you play D. If they aren't, you play O. Nobody gives a crap anymore about what is good for the country. Its either good or bad because Trump said it, or Obama said it, or whoever.

It's focking sad and pathetic, and I'm tired of even pretending any of it matters anymore.

I have moved right in recent years. Not because my values have changed. I'm not more conservative than I was. I am just tired of pretending governement matters anymore. That it is the solution to any problems. Government exists for two purposes and two only... To protect their own perks, and the position of those who bought them. I am all for dismantling government at all levels at this point. Freedom and government are mutually exclusive.

I don't think that it is just the media that is doing this.  Everyone is doing it, so I think that it is sort of a chicken-egg situation. 

Our politicians don't care about what is right - just winning re-election.  Sometimes, they just care about tearing down what the guy before them did, even if it was good.

The press just feeds into that because they don't care about unbiased reporting of the news or even being factually correct.  They just care about ratings.

For example, Trump is catching crap from people about two things that are actually pretty good - cutting prescription drug costs and the new US-Canada-Mexico trade agreement.  Never mind that the recent Executive Order on kidney dialysis is a good thing that we never hear about.  Either don't focus on the good stuff or fight it.  Stupid.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I don't think that it is just the media that is doing this.  Everyone is doing it, so I think that it is sort of a chicken-egg situation. 

Our politicians don't care about what is right - just winning re-election.  Sometimes, they just care about tearing down what the guy before them did, even if it was good.

The press just feeds into that because they don't care about unbiased reporting of the news or even being factually correct.  They just care about ratings.

For example, Trump is catching crap from people about two things that are actually pretty good - cutting prescription drug costs and the new US-Canada-Mexico trade agreement.  Never mind that the recent Executive Order on kidney dialysis is a good thing that we never hear about.  Either don't focus on the good stuff or fight it.  Stupid.  

Sure. It's not entirely the media's doing. They give people what they want. I'm just tired of it.

The ONE thing i dread about going home in a couple of days is politics. My parents will blast CNN all day long. My mother has Trump right up there with lucifer and Hitler on her hate list. I'm not a huge fan, but there is stuff there I like. To her, that makes me a rabid right winger. It's binary for her. Black and white.

It's annoying. I'm gonna try to avoid talking about it as much as possible. Talking politics is just an utter waste of time anymore.