drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sure. It's not entirely the media's doing. They give people what they want. I'm just tired of it.

The ONE thing i dread about going home in a couple of days is politics. My parents will blast CNN all day long. My mother has Trump right up there with lucifer and Hitler on her hate list. I'm not a huge fan, but there is stuff there I like. To her, that makes me a rabid right winger. It's binary for her. Black and white.

It's annoying. I'm gonna try to avoid talking about it as much as possible. Talking politics is just an utter waste of time anymore. 

Trying to convince someone to think another way is very difficult.  The only time someone’s position “evolves” is to protect their @ss or win an election.

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Acosta resigning.

He did the right thing. Even if he was pressured by people over his pay grade, Acosta should have resigned sooner than broker a deal with Epstein without even running it by the victims. Hopefully he goes on to name names of anyone who put the heat on him to do it. 

23 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Trying to convince someone to think another way is very difficult.  The only time someone’s position “evolves” is to protect their @ss or win an election.

The funny thing is she was a die hard republican. Back in 1992, she had to have them reset the voting machine because I pushed the Clinton button. I was 12, and got a lecture about illegal voting.

It was W that turned her. After him, she went completely the other way. 

It's a shame.  Acosta was pressured by higher ups, got the best deal, including jail time and is now gone.  Let's see how the next guys do when they are up against the Epstein machine.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The funny thing is she was a die hard republican. Back in 1992, she had to have them reset the voting machine because I pushed the Clinton button. I was 12, and got a lecture about illegal voting.

It was W that turned her. After him, she went completely the other way. 

What do W and Trump have to do with each other?  Besides the R which Trump is in name only.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What do W and Trump have to do with each other?  Besides the R which Trump is in name only.

Oh, she loved Obama. And she absolutely loathes Trump, on a personal level more than policy. I get that, I do too. He's a pretty loathsome guy. 

The difference is I can look at a policy and remove the man. She can't. But it annoys me when she calls Trump "my boy" just because I agree with some policy, and these days, hate the left worse. 

Although last time we spoke on the topic, she agreed Trump would probably win reelection. 

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

He's crass, but trying to do what's right for the country.

Yes he is....Sad situation when America first is a bad thing. 

Sad for those who think that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

He's crass, but trying to do what's right for the country.

Look where diplomacy at all costs got us.

Sometimes doing what is right or necessary means you have to be an a$$ to do it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sure. It's not entirely the media's doing. They give people what they want. I'm just tired of it.

The ONE thing i dread about going home in a couple of days is politics. My parents will blast CNN all day long. My mother has Trump right up there with lucifer and Hitler on her hate list. I'm not a huge fan, but there is stuff there I like. To her, that makes me a rabid right winger. It's binary for her. Black and white.

It's annoying. I'm gonna try to avoid talking about it as much as possible. Talking politics is just an utter waste of time anymore. 

That isn't new either.  For how long have people been coached to avoid talking about politics and religion unless you want to have a fight?  It is just more visible now and I think that people are probably far more concrete in their beliefs.  It doesn't help that, if there is a disagreement, then names/labels are used.  I don't think that the Tweeter-in-Chief helps with any of that.  

7 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That isn't new either.  For how long have people been coached to avoid talking about politics and religion unless you want to have a fight?  It is just more visible now and I think that people are probably far more concrete in their beliefs.  It doesn't help that, if there is a disagreement, then names/labels are used.  I don't think that the Tweeter-in-Chief helps with any of that.  

That’s the worst thing about Trump. His policies are pretty much boilerplate GOP. Not my policies but nothing out of the ordinary.

Whats worst about Trump is that he divides Americans and drags down the level of discourse and he does it on purpose.

I’m not sure we fully come back from that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s the worst thing about Trump. His policies are pretty much boilerplate GOP. Not my policies but nothing out of the ordinary.

Whats worst about Trump is that he divides Americans and drags down the level of discourse and he does it on purpose.

I’m not sure we fully come back from that.

Yeah, where Democratic supporters are being physically attacked, harassed at restaurants, etc.............oh wait. 

It's Trump supporters that are subjected to that.

:doh:

• Like 1

Here is an article that scratches the surface of who may have been pulling strings on Epstein's deal in 2007.

Justice Department Sat on Mountain of Epstein Evidence for 10 Years

Since Epstein is being prosecuted by the Political Corruption Unit it will be interesting to see if some members of the DOJ (who decided on the plea), the FBI (who investigated Epstein and allegedly used him as a cooperating witness in another case), and the IC (Acosta claims he was told Epstein was an intelligence asset, thus the sweetheart deal) end up being charged.

The media has been salivating over the sex and Trump (surprise!) but there appears to be much more to the story than that.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Denied bail. Last night on MSNBC, Maddow was rambling she hoped this would happen because he's sing like a bird to expose Trump. And people wonder why her ratings have dropped.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-judge-denies-bail-epstein

I would have been shocked if he was granted bail, especially after what they found in his safe. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

Denied bail. Last night on MSNBC, Maddow was rambling she hoped this would happen because he's sing like a bird to expose Trump. And people wonder why her ratings have dropped.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/federal-judge-denies-bail-epstein

Did Trump kill her dog or something?  She certainly has a John Wick-esque need for vengeance against him. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

Did Trump kill her dog or something?  She certainly has a John Wick-esque need for vengeance against him. 

She was trying to claim it was a reason Trump held his rally last night to deflect attention away from this. She's totally deranged.

I think a lot of heads are gonna roll over this including DC politicians on both sides of the aisle and some celebs in Hollywood. 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think a lot of heads are gonna roll over this including DC politicians on both sides of the aisle and some celebs in Hollywood. 

Don't only heads rolled but fortunes seized.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Don't only heads rolled but fortunes seized.

One can hope. I will be delighted if Epstein brings dozens kicking and screaming down with him.

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

It kills her that she'll never be the man trump is. Peenus envy from the demented dyke.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

For sure.

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don't forget not just here but world wide. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the people that said if Trump was elected they would leave the US suddenly do leave. 

29 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

She was trying to claim it was a reason Trump held his rally last night to deflect attention away from this. She's totally deranged.

Let's look at this. Last time when the Dems were in office he was a government asset so back off. This time he's going down. If he had anything on Trump he would again be a government asset. Didn't all the pedos start being revealed after they lost the protection of the Dems? Weinstein. Now Epstein. It's going to be very interesting to see how big this gets, although Spacey just got his charges dropped. 

Once Trump is exonerated the lib media will again show their true colors and drop it like it's hot. Juat like Russian  collusion. In other words, this Epstein thing is not going any further than Epstein. And poor Acosta, the only man to get any justice at all.  

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Once Trump is exonerated the lib media will again show their true colors and drop it like it's hot. Juat like Russian  collusion. In other words, this Epstein thing is not going any further than Epstein. And poor Acosta, the only man to get any justice at all.  

I don’t think anyone at a level of Trump or even Clinton for that matter is going to get “caught” in this but a number of them will be implicated.

I also don’t know why anyone would defend Acosta for illegally cutting a deal with a pedo sex trafficker and then blaming it on unnamed higher ups. Fock that guy.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I also don’t know why anyone would defend Acosta for illegally cutting a deal with a pedo sex trafficker and then blaming it on unnamed higher ups. Fock that guy.

"Illegally". Do tell.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

"Illegally". Do tell.

A federal judge ruled that Acosta and other prosecutors broke the law in signing a plea deal with Epstein without getting the victims’ agreement. 

This fuk maybe tried to hang himself or maybe some good ol fashioned jail justice.

METRO

Jeffrey Epstein found nearly unconscious in NYC jail cell after possible suicide attempt

By Larry Celona and Kenneth Garger

July 24, 2019 | 11:19pm

Jeffrey Epstein
Jeffrey EpsteinAP

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found in his cell on Tuesday nearly unconscious with injuries to his neck after a possible suicide attempt, sources said.

Epstein was discovered by guards sprawled out on the floor at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where he’s being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges, according to law enforcement sources.

The multi-millionaire financier was taken to a nearby hospital.

It’s unclear how Epstein suffered his neck injuries.

Investigators believe Epstein may have done it to himself either on purpose or as a ploy to get transferred out of the jail, sources said.

It was also possible that Epstein was attacked by another inmate, the sources added

• Like 1

He's a dead man suicide by shooting himself in the head 4 times in a jail, under 24 hour watch, the tapes will be accidently erased.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

He's a dead man suicide by shooting himself in the head 4 times in a jail, under 24 hour watch, the tapes will be accidently erased.

The only thing on tape shows a cankle entering his cell. 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Guards should just leave some rope within arm's reach for him.  Save a few $$

That canary needs to sing first. Put his a$$ in a straight jacket and padded room.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That canary needs to sing first. Put his a$$ in a straight jacket and padded room.

Well it depends what is on the CDs. If it's just the girls, then yeah, he needs to sing. If it people having sex with underage girls that was being used for blackmail, then we really don't need him. 

29 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Agreed.  He can die in a couple years but he needs to tell all first.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This fuk maybe tried to hang himself or maybe some good ol fashioned jail justice.

METRO

Jeffrey Epstein found nearly unconscious in NYC jail cell after possible suicide attempt

By Larry Celona and Kenneth Garger

July 24, 2019 | 11:19pm

Jeffrey Epstein
Jeffrey EpsteinAP

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found in his cell on Tuesday nearly unconscious with injuries to his neck after a possible suicide attempt, sources said.

Epstein was discovered by guards sprawled out on the floor at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where he’s being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges, according to law enforcement sources.

The multi-millionaire financier was taken to a nearby hospital.

It’s unclear how Epstein suffered his neck injuries.

Investigators believe Epstein may have done it to himself either on purpose or as a ploy to get transferred out of the jail, sources said.

It was also possible that Epstein was attacked by another inmate, the sources added

Does he know Bill and Hillary?

• Haha 1