drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/statement-attorney-general-william-p-barr-death-jeffrey-epstein

Barr promising opening Federal investigation into his 'suicide'.

Link is dead.  Someone got to it first apparently.

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Link is dead.  Someone got to it first apparently.

Works fine for me.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saturday, August 10, 2019

Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on the Death of Jeffrey Epstein

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Works fine for me.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Saturday, August 10, 2019

Statement from Attorney General William P. Barr on the Death of Jeffrey Epstein

Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death."

IF there is a coverup...it will never be uncovered. 

One has to assume, in years past, one party or the other -- helll--BOTH have offed someone for hush hush political reasons.

How many times has it been "uncovered" that a powerful political leader or group was the one that called for it, or heck, that it even was a  cover up or done for sinister reasons.  I can't think of any.

Why would this be any different? 

Sure, there will be allegations across the internet and water cooler talk, just like there is on this board....but its all just white noise. 

If it was thought to be the republican party behind it, it would be the exact same - no "proof of a cover up", no charges etc.   The only difference is, the libs would holler louder and in bigger numbers and the situation would be magnified,  because they are just better at whining and shouting and organizing group protests.   Well. They aren't better, they just have more free time and willing to participate in whining parties.

If it were a possible Republican cover up, CNN's headline, right now would read in giant letters...

"TRUMP BEHIND MURDER COVER UP?" 

Anyway, nothing will come of this.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"People close to Epstien"

What does that even mean. I hate fake news bullsh1t

I'm hoping since she's considered a reputable journalist that she's not putting info out in a manner that will discredit her. But, she could be, and it's just a matter of if her colleagues care or not. I get the impression (from the linked article I believe) that it may be his family members.

17 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Anyway, nothing will come of this.  

That's what I'm afraid is the case.

But, one odd glimmer of hope..

I see AOC is amped up about wanting answers. People right of center are too.

People who are glad the American people are very distracted with their partisan bickering (when they're engaged at all) might have that dynamic backfire on them here. Probably not, but one can hope.

1 minute ago, naomi said:

That's what I'm afraid is the case.

But, one odd glimmer of hope..

I see AOC is amped up about wanting answers. People more right of center are too. I think people who are glad the American people are very distracted with their partisan bickering (if they're engaged at all) might have that dynamic backfire on them here. Probably not, but one can hope.

AOC wants answers until that dipshit is told 'you're a Democrat and he would have hurt other Democrats/Democratic supporters so shaddup'. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Hillary did it.

• Haha 2

I don’t know who did it, but I don’t buy the reported story at all. He attempted to do the same thing a few weekends prior and was on suicide watch. Someone pulled some strings and now he’s dead.

• Like 1

He wasn't on suicide watch. Whoever decided that has some splaining to do. 

An abuser killed himself, not a crazy case here. Or someone killed him, isn’t that good? Are we on his side here?

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

An abuser killed himself, not a crazy case here. Or someone killed him, isn’t that good? Are we on his side here?

An abuser who could testify and bring down dozens of other abusers is dead before he could testify. Your brain no worky?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

An abuser who could testify and bring down dozens of other abusers is dead before he could testify. Your brain no worky?

Sorry I don’t know the details aside from “he’s a pedophile and abuser.”. Sorry I don’t keep a dossier of all the people he was going to bring down. I just know it’s common for pedo to kill themselves rather than face prison.

Lot's of "Epstein's mother" note jokes floating around Twitter, for those who remember Welcome Back Kotter. :lol:

Replying to
Jeffrey can’t come to court & testify against the powerful today since he ended his own life. Signed, Epstein’s mother #SignedEpsteinsmother
10:33 AM · Aug 10, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

19 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

so you haven't watched breaking bad?

35 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Sorry I don’t know the details aside from “he’s a pedophile and abuser.”. Sorry I don’t keep a dossier of all the people he was going to bring down. I just know it’s common for pedo to kill themselves rather than face prison.

Is it?  Is it really?  Or is this something you just "feel" is true?

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

AOC wants answers until that dipshit is told 'you're a Democrat and he would have hurt other Democrats/Democratic supporters so shaddup'. 

Dershowitz ain’t no Democrat. Trump ain’t no democrat.

And it doesn’t matter. If you’re cavorting with a known pedophile and worse, then fock you. Uncover it all. I sure don’t give a damn if Bill and Richardson and that former senator guy all go down. So be it.

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It’s true. Happens all the time with child pron types. You’re focked, you’re going to prison, you’ll bring shame to your mom, dad, kids, everyone, you’ll be financially ruined, and you’ll never ever gain acceptance again.

Its quite possible he legitimately did kill himself but you still have to ask how he was able to do so. Why the fock would he not be on suicide watch having supposedly already attempted suicide just a few g0ddamn days ago? :wacko:

Best case scenario some guards figured fock it, he’s a monster, let him off himself so there’s no chance he goes free.

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yes, really.

I don’t get it. Are we rooting for the pedo here? I’m genuinely asking. I feel like people are fighting me to defend this guy. 

Information that might be able to generate a wake-up and actual resistance of the political elite, and even bring people together- make us see that we're being played off each other, and make us want to recall pretty much everyone we can in higher levels and air their affiliates out, may have died with this guy. Sounds melodramatic but that's how I see it.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Nobody saw this coming.

Unsealed documents reveal that Trump never had sex or even flirted with the underage girls.

Trump was not even friends with Epstein.

But Bill Clinton had a private party on Pedo Island.

24 hours later, Epstein is murdered.

There is a weird temple like structure on Epstein's island that looks religious but isn't technically in the tradition of any known religion. Architects shown aerial side view photos think the doors appear to lock from the outside. 

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Dershowitz ain’t no Democrat. Trump ain’t no democrat.

And it doesn’t matter. If you’re cavorting with a known pedophile and worse, then fock you. Uncover it all. I sure don’t give a damn if Bill and Richardson and that former senator guy all go down. So be it.

You are pretty uninformed.

Go brush up on the documents released this week.

"Dershowitz ain't no democrat". Now that's funny. 

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

EMS audio indicating 'no injury; working cold' i.e. Epstein didn't hang himself and was dead for hours (cold to the touch).

Do you have a link to the audio? I saw some pics on Twitter that showed them taking him in hospital and had an Ambu bag ventilating him.  If he was DOA, he shoulda been left in place and the the body photoed, ME notified, etc before moving.  Woulda been bagged and tagged in the cell too.  Now, given the circmstances, there may have been some "oh shat whatta we do?" going on so protocols may have been breeched. 

ETA..."working cold" may have been their lingo for a borderline resuscitation attempt.  "Going through the motions", if you will.  But, as much law enforcement and supervisors that shoulda been there, the body never shoulda moved if theres no chance of survival.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Was just about to post that link naomi. Thanks.

I too couldn't get to the spot Laura Loomer is talking about. :dunno:

Yeah couldnt find it either.  Something is amiss here.  If he was down for any length of time, he woulda had some rigor mortis setting in. One thing you do when you check for breathing is assess the jaw movement.  If he was at all stiff, EMS shoulda never moved him, much less attempted to ventilate him, as in the pic from NY Post.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Do you have a link to the audio? I saw some pics on Twitter that showed them taking him in hospital and had an Ambu bag ventilating him.  If he was DOA, he shoulda been left in place and the the body photoed, ME notified, etc before moving.  Woulda been bagged and tagged in the cell too.  Now, given the circmstances, there may have been some "oh shat whatta we do?" going on so protocols may have been breeched. 

ETA..."working cold" may have been their lingo for a borderline resuscitation attempt.  "Going through the motions", if you will.  But, as much law enforcement and supervisors that shoulda been there, the body never shoulda moved if theres no chance of survival.

I'll try to find you the facial and especially ear comparison photos, it's not him.

Wow, now the deep state story is that he’s not really dead!? This is gonna get good...here at least.

Not a fan of Matt Walsh but he put this well:

The folks pointing to Clinton and Trump don’t seem to realize that there are people in this world way, way richer and way, way more powerful than either of those two.

Bill Clinton is a joke at this point and Trump doesn’t even control his own White House. If Epstein was murdered, the culprit is going to be much higher on the food chain. Also, we’ll never find out who it was. Ever.

14 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I already had my doubts about him being dead before I saw this....

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1160197053345128448.html?fbclid=IwAR23LoCKxY_JAZLIj54JyYwesNre3zl0ii0PFyXWiRTnT2VB7YoV5pe-DAw

Plus there are a series of pics pretty much proving the "the corpse" is NOT him/ 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1160227837015744512.html

That one as well that deals with the Executive Orders Trump signed; asset forfeiture for those involved in trafficking.