drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

For 15 years Ann Coulter has been bringing up Epstein as someone who needs to be thoroughly investigated. After his recent arrest I heard a radio interview of her that was not partisan spirited in the least. 

4 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Attention tantasic, cbfalcon, MDC:

Here are your talking points, stay on message stalwarts!

#3 in the Do Not section is interesting:

- do not link to the current court documents regarding Epstein or use them in constructing your argument

😂

I was just about to post that list.  :cheers:

But this is all just a vast right wing conspiracy. :rolleyes:

If no one gave a crap about partisan "gotcha!" opportunities, and simply focused on pursuing as many facts as possible, the non-apathetic citizenry might get somewhere with this, for their own good. Maybe not even then, but it'd definitely stand a better chance.

• Like 1

When trump said he could shoot somebody in public on 5th Ave

The elite of this country said oh yeah hold my beer

I think if that was true (not outright discounting it because who the heck knows..) the people in the back of the van wouldn't be in their regular uniforms. If there was a military op, I imagine it would be totally covert.

54 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

🍿

speaking of that.......there will eventually be a movie or 2 made

Just saw pics of him and Ken Kay cavorting on a beach on Fidels private island.

Explains why Trump sealed off Cuba again.

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I bet you stole that.

Yup. Like most people here who throw in random things like that. But I have no problem saying I saw it somewhere else. Still doesn’t make it any less hilarious 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I bet you stole that.

He also stole some guys national championship ring.  

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He also stole some guys national championship ring.  

Yup. Stole it and put my name on it 🤡

Friends of the clintons are 816% more likely to die under mysterious circumstances.

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yup. Stole it and put my name on it 🤡

Yeah, Brown is a real unique name.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Brown is a real unique name.  

Yup. Kinda sad how much it upsets you that you got proven wrong. But have a good night. Got a movie to watch that I’ve been waiting on for a while 

25 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yup. Kinda sad how much it upsets you that you got proven wrong. But have a good night. Got a movie to watch that I’ve been waiting on for a while 

Sure you do. And don't you mean cartoon? 

6 hours ago, naomi said:

Information that might be able to generate a wake-up and actual resistance of the political elite, and even bring people together- make us see that we're being played off each other, and make us want to recall pretty much everyone we can in higher levels and air their affiliates out, may have died with this guy. Sounds melodramatic but that's how I see it.

I think you're right. The aristocracy didn't like this, and now it's gone.

I think much of the animosity between the parties is for show anyway. At the end of the day, they will always unite to protect their privilege. 

I'm confused:

Did he kill himself and security was incompetent?

Was he murdered and it made to look like a suicide?

Did he escape with the help of others so that wouldn't testify?

Lastly, who is more powerful than Trump or the Clintons today might want him dead? 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

Lastly, who is more powerful than Trump or the Clintons today might want him dead? 

Just asking that question out loud puts you in danger. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, peenie said:

I'm confused:

Did he kill himself and security was incompetent?

Was he murdered and it made to look like a suicide?

Did he escape with the help of others so that wouldn't testify?

Soros

15 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Whoa.................

Those houses have been cleaned up by now.  All that remains are the victims and the peds.  Without Epstein there is nothing tieing everything together. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

The Rothchilds, the royal family in England, Soros, do we need to name more? 

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Clinton Body Count is trending on twitter.

Twitter doesn't like that so they manufacture Trump body count which comes from their office in California.

https://magaimg.net/img/8out.png

Yeah, twitter tried to tell me that Trump body count was trending yesterday.  I :lol:

• Haha 1

I wonder if one person put the hit out or if the skull and bones pooled their funds to do it? I bet they have an albino assassin.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Hey geeks, I just want you to know I have some great deals on Bigfoot hair, actual debris from the Roswell crash and some very rare artwork from the world famous Invisible Art Museum.   Also, I have the proof that will completely blow the lid off the JFK assassination and just need some investors to help me get this out to the public----PM for details where you can send your cash.   

The Truth is out there!   :ninja:

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey geeks, I just want you to know I have some great deals on Bigfoot hair, actual debris from the Roswell crash and some very rare artwork from the world famous Invisible Art Museum.   Also, I have the proof that will completely blow the lid off the JFK assassination and just need some investors to help me get this out to the public----PM for details where you can send your cash.   

This is really not the same thing as any of those others.  

Anyone with half a brain could have and actually did predict a scenario where Epstein would be dead before he had a chance to expose his “friends”. 

We can somehow keep Subway Jared safe inside, but can’t keep a closer watch on a guy who already tried to off himself a week ago?

C’mon man.  

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

This is really not the same thing as any of those others.  

Anyone with half a brain could have and actually did predict a scenario where Epstein would be dead before he had a chance to expose his “friends”. 

We can somehow keep Subway Jared safe inside, but can’t keep a closer watch on a guy who already tried to off himself a week ago?

C’mon man.  

The best part is he bought into the dumbest conspiracy of them all, the Russian hoax 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This is what they came up with for talking points for you guys ? 

49 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

No Russian hoax in there, huh?

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

No Russian hoax in there, huh?

Honcho doesn't know we all already read the talking points memo. :lol: