drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

27 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And what’s truly bizarre, you g0ddamn freaks, is all I’m saying is everyone with reason to be investigated vis-a-vis Epstein should be INVESTIGATED. That includes Clinton and Trump and Richardson and Deshowitz and Wexner and that creepy old witch he was always hanging out with. ALL OF THEM and more.

If they didn’t do anything, great. If your boy Trump did nothing, okay. If Clinton did nothing, well I highly doubt it but okay. Same with all the rest. As long as it’s a real, complete and thorough investigation.

The truth shall set you free. Let the chips fall where they may so long as all these creepy old rich rapist pedophiles are held to account.

That's fine.  It's sad though that you don't realize that you are falling so easily for the liberal talking points.  Trump and Clinton.  Clinton and Trump.  Trump and Clinton and Trump and Clinton.  Pedophiles all $#@! Trumps actions with Epstein have been documented numerous times here, while Clinton had a Fast Pass on the jet to pedo island.  But hey, I'm sure the MSM will investigate that with the same ferocity as they will Trump's reporting Epstein to authorities.  Trump and Clinton.  Clinton and Trump.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s really not that hard to understand. This fella could’ve brought down many other very powerful pieces of shiot who deserve to rot in prison. Your Jeffrey dahmer types are different 

Stop talking about Jeffreys. :mad:

27 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Investigating would be the right thing to do.  In fact, before investigating, you should clear out all of the corrupt government officials who protected this guy for so long.  But you, like Worms, didn't mention such a thing unless and until you could try to implicate Trump in this.  That makes both you and Worms worse than hypocrites.

Frankly, I didn’t know about Epstein until recent weeks. I tend to not know about these things until they enter the mainstream public’s consciousness. Sorry amigo :dunno:

But Sure. Clear out everyone that covered for the guy, was involved in the fishy plea deal, etc. Fock em. 

And while your opinions on how powerful I am flatter me, I’m afraid don’t have the sway or influence to implicate Trump in any of this. I didn’t take the photos of them together, I didn’t interview Trump for a feature on Epstein, I didn’t get that woman to accuse Trump and Epstein of raping her when she was 13, I didn’t trick them into having a private party with just the 2 of them and 25 young girls, I didn’t talk Epstein into recruiting girls from Trump’s club. I mean, I do hate Trump, so I guess I can see how you’d believe I was the one that implicated him in some way, but I just don’t have that type of sway. Maybe someday though. 

4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Frankly, I didn’t know about Epstein until recent weeks. I tend to now know about these things until they enter the mainstream public’s consciousness. Sorry amigo :dunno:

:lol: Wait for it 🤣 Clown shoes

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That's fine.  It's sad though that you don't realize that you are falling so easily for the liberal talking points.  Trump and Clinton.  Clinton and Trump.  Trump and Clinton and Trump and Clinton.  Pedophiles all $#@! Trumps actions with Epstein have been documented numerous times here, while Clinton had a Fast Pass on the jet to pedo island.  But hey, I'm sure the MSM will investigate that with the same ferocity as they will Trump's reporting Epstein to authorities.  Trump and Clinton.  Clinton and Trump.  :thumbsup:

Dude...A girl actually filed a lawsuit against Trump and Epstein for gang raping her when she was 13 years old.

The story may be bullshiit. But for people to dismiss that like it’s nothing yet place a ton of weight on flights on a plane (which Trump also flew on)......

Well, I think you to be a pretty smart guy. Maybe just think on it and ask yourself if it’s possible you aren’t somewhat guilty as well of falling for a certain side’s talking points. An actual lawsuit accusing Trump and Epstein of gang raping a 13 year old. 

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

Dude...A girl actually filed a lawsuit against Trump and Epstein for gang raping her when she was 13 years old.

The story may be bullshiit. But for people to dismiss that like it’s nothing yet place a ton of weight on flights on a plane (which Trump also flew on)......

Well, I think you to be a pretty smart guy. Maybe just think on it and ask yourself if it’s possible you aren’t somewhat guilty as well of falling for a certain side’s talking points. An actual lawsuit accusing Trump and Epstein of gang raping a 13 year old. 

Skids ain't the one you want to throw retard punches at. Back away  :lol:

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Frankly, I didn’t know about Epstein until recent weeks. I tend to now know about these things until they enter the mainstream public’s consciousness. Sorry amigo :dunno:

But Sure. Clear out everyone that covered for the guy, was involved in the fishy plea deal, etc. Fock em. 

And while your opinions on how powerful I am flatter me, I’m afraid don’t have the sway or influence to implicate Trump in any of this. I didn’t take the photos of them together, I didn’t interview Trump for a feature on Epstein, I didn’t get that woman to accuse Trump and Epstein of raping her when she was 13, I didn’t trick them into having a private party with just the 2 of them and 25 young girls, I didn’t talk Epstein into recruiting girls from Trump’s club. I mean, I do hate Trump, so I guess I can see how you’d believe I was the one that implicated him in some way, but I just don’t have that type of sway. Maybe someday though. 

I don't have any opinion that you're powerful or have sway.  I was saying that you're full of . You're having delusions of grandeur again.  That's twice in the span of two or three pages in this thread where you've intentionally misquoted someone.  The rest of your post is junk and is the same kind of thing I was complaining about in my prior posts.

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Skids ain't the one you want to throw retard punches at. Back away  :lol:

I’m not throwing punches at Jerry. For the most part, I actually think well of Jerry, hence I asked him to think on it.

I’d never be tempted to hope for as much from some others here...obviously. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Her lawyer actually dismissed it (twice, I believe).

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

That's verifiably false about the 13-year-old girl.  You're clearly being misled or you're lying.

watch the video. They actually go over that and show you the court documents where the girl actually corrected the record.

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

I don't have any opinion that you're powerful or have sway.  I was saying that you're full of . You're having delusions of grandeur again.  That's twice in the span of two or three pages in this thread where you've intentionally misquoted someone.  The rest of your post is junk and is the same kind of thing I was complaining about in my prior posts.

Oh. Maybe next time write your post more clearly, or I guess I shouldn’t try and respond to posts that don’t make a lot of sense. Probably the latter. 

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I’m not throwing punches at Jerry. For the most part, I actually think well of Jerry, hence I asked him to think on it.

I’d never be tempted to hope for as much from some others here...obviously. 

We're truly honored to be in the presence of a great mind such as yours.  If only you could stop misquoting others and spreading falsehoods.

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Her lawyer actually dismissed it (twice, I believe).

Seeing that everything involving the handling of Epstein’s accusers has always been on the up and up, then I guess that ends that accusers story. 

And yet people are shocked he stayed out of jail this long. :dunno:

Oh. Maybe next time write your post more clearly, or I guess I shouldn’t try and respond to posts that don’t make a lot of sense. Probably the latter. 

Made perfect sense to everyone but you.  Maybe you should just stop posting altogether.

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

We're truly honored to be in the presence of a great mind such as yours.  

Thank you 

14 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

After seeing so many politically motivated,  fake rape charges against Brett Kavenaugh, nobody cares. Trump had to deal with rape allegations before the 2016 election as well.

Trump is on his third supermodel wife and has credible accusations of infidelity against him by a blackmailing pron-star. It's entirely likely he's had other instances of infidelity and womanizing along the way. I'dbe more surprised if he didn't than if he did. This accusation of gangraping a 13 y/o reeks of being several bridges too far.

38 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Pathetic. Really thought you were better than this Jerry but I don’t know why. I’ve learned time and again that you’re not.

Seeing that everything involving the handling of Epstein’s accusers has always been on the up and up, then I guess that ends that accusers story. 

And yet people are shocked he stayed out of jail this long. :dunno:

I don't even know that that person actually exists, but you're conflating again.  Presumably a lawyer who stands to land a big payday would handle such a lawsuit tenaciously.  You could try Virginia Giuffre's deposition transcript, which was released a few days ago.  She actually pressed a lawsuit and sat for a deposition where she was asked tough questions by opposing counsel.  She was asked about Trump too.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

After seeing so many politically motivated,  fake rape charges against Brett Kavenaugh, nobody cares. Trump had to deal with rape allegations before the 2016 election as well.

Trump is on his third supermodel wife and has credible accusations of infidelity against him by a blackmailing pron-star. It's entirely likely he's had other instances of infidelity and womanizing along the way. This accusation of gangraping a 13 y/o reeks of being several bridges too far.

So you don’t believe they should look into this story at all or Trump’s ties to Epstein? Or you do?

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Pathetic. Really thought you were better than this Jerry but I don’t know why. I’ve learned time and again that you’re not.

Did you wag your finger at the screen after you posted this?

1 minute ago, Casual Observer said:

I don't even know that that person actually exists, but you're conflating again.  Presumably a lawyer who stands to land a big payday would handle such a lawsuit tenaciously.  You could try Virginia Giuffre's deposition transcript, which was released a few days ago.  She actually pressed a lawsuit and sat for a deposition where she was asked tough questions by opposing counsel.  She was asked about Trump too.

Different girl. Nobody implied Trump raped ALL the girls, Just one of them.....i mean, I can probably find one that says Clinton didn’t rape her either. Does that clear him in all cases?

But whatever. I know you want Clinton investigated. Are you also saying this gang rape accusation and Trump’s other ties to the story should NOT be investigated? That’s really all I’m asking at this point. 

Just now, cbfalcon said:

So you don’t believe they should look into this story at all or Trump’s ties to Epstein? Or you do?

On the contrary, I think the Epstein thing should be gone over with a fine tooth comb. Jack Ruby step aside; I've never seen a conspiracy theory scream "This is not a conspiracy theory" more than the Epstein "suicide".

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Looks like the good little Stalwarts are following Shareblues taking points. Good for you, little fellas.

Is it your opinion that they should avoid looking into Trump’s connections to Epstein, the rape accusations made of them, etc?

What story?  Bring me a bona fide accuser.  I'm quite certain Trump's been looked at a lot, especially by the leftist media.  All I remember was the "grabbing " tape.  I'm at the point where if there were something more serious than that, we'd know about it by now.

Do you believe that you should stop misquoting people on this site?  Yes or no.

21 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

The story may be bullshiit... 

... but why not spread it anyway....

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Different girl. Nobody implied Trump raped ALL the girls, Just one of them.....i mean, I can probably find one that says Clinton didn’t rape her either. Does that clear him in all cases?

But whatever. I know you want Clinton investigated. Are you also saying this gang rape accusation and Trump’s other ties to the story should NOT be investigated? That’s really all I’m asking at this point. 

From what I read there was one supposed case of a 13 year-old girl that said Trump raped her.  That case was filed and dismissed twice.  A check of the address she supposedly gave in the complaint was an abandoned house.  More than fishy.  We don't even know if that person actually exists.  Recently, some old demo cat lady said Trump raped her in a department store.  I think you should go interview her.

You're conflating again and you're pretty bad it.

What story?  Bring me a bona fide accuser.  I'm quite certain Trump's been looked at a lot, especially by the leftist media.  All I remember was the "grabbing " tape.  I'm at the point where if there were something more serious than that, we'd know about it by now.

Do you believe that you should stop misquoting people on this site?  Yes or no.

Thanks for responding. Glad to know where you stand. For what it’s worth, I’m not demanding a “bona fide Clinton accuser” before they investigate him. Quite the contrary in fact. Investigate the fock out of him.

Just now, cbfalcon said:

Thanks for responding. Glad to know where you stand. For what it’s worth, I’m not demanding a “bona fide Clinton accuser” before they investigate him. Quite the contrary in fact. Investigate the fock out of him.

You're so brave, twenty years after he got out of office.  Yeah OK, whatever.  We only have, what, five of them that have given interviews, been photographed, etc.

From what I read there was one supposed case of a 13 year-old girl that said Trump raped her.  That case was filed and dismissed twice.  A check of the address she supposedly gave in the complaint was an abandoned house.  More than fishy.  We don't even know if that person actually exists.  Recently, some old demo cat lady said Trump raped her in a department store.  I think you should go interview her.

You're conflating again and you're pretty bad it.

Party with twenty girls and Epstein?

Flight on Lolita Express?

Saying he and Epstein share a thing for beautiful girls and Epstein likes em very  young?

I mean maybe you’re right, maybe it’s nothing. But to say there’s no cause for concern or investigation is completely absurd. And pathetic, because obviously you’re entirely  willing to let a potential sex trafficking pedophile go free since he’s got an R next to his name.

Me? I ain’t willing to do the same for Clinton or Richardson or anyone else. Fock em all, bring em down every last one

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I mean maybe you’re right, maybe it’s nothing. But...

Nothing like maybe it's nothing "but..."

29 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I’m not throwing punches at Jerry. For the most part, I actually think well of Jerry

You are (It will end badly for you, but Skids will bring lube)  and you should. 

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Party with twenty girls and Epstein?

Flight on Lolita Express?

Saying he and Epstein share a thing for beautiful girls and Epstein likes em very  young?

I mean maybe you’re right, maybe it’s nothing. But to say there’s no cause for concern or investigation is completely absurd. And pathetic, because obviously you’re entirely  willing to let a potential sex trafficking pedophile go free since he’s got an R next to his name.

Me? I ain’t willing to do the same for Clinton or Richardson or anyone else. Fock em all, bring em down every last one

The disingenuous level of histrionics you display is astounding.  You can't even make a compelling case here.  And the one of the most damning things is using the "flight on Lolita express" when you know Trump rode on that one time on a flight from West Palm to New York.  Then you accuse him of sex trafficking?  Is there one person that has accused him of sex trafficking out there?

Is there one person that has accused him of sex trafficking out there?

cbfalcon infers it. worms is stupid.

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

The disingenuous level of histrionics you display is astounding.  You can't even make a compelling case here.  And the one of the most damning things is using the "flight on Lolita express" when you know Trump rode on that one time on a flight from West Palm to New York.  Then you accuse him of sex trafficking?  Is there one person that has accused him of sex trafficking out there?

It takes two to traffic, my friend. If you’ve got a creepy ass friend who’s slinging you trafficked underage girls then you’re a part of it too. Does trump fit that bill? I don’t know, but there’s reason to ask just as there is with EVERYONE who hung out with this mysterious creepy ass billionaire who was a former high school teacher with no obvious means of accumulating vast sums of money and power outside of blackmailing the rich and powerful. :dunno:

Trump has been investigated from every angle for 3 years. If the sleazy slimeballs found any dirt on him, we'd have heard about it.

Time to move on to the real criminals.

29 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You are (It will end badly for you, but Skids will bring lube)  and you should. 

What do you think this is, the octagon?

That said, thank you for making it clear to me that he is your leader. I’ll pay more attention to his posts, and less attention to...the lesser posters on your side of the debate going forward. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

For someone that was up in arms about misquoting a little while ago..... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It takes two to traffic, my friend. If you’ve got a creepy ass friend who’s slinging you trafficked underage girls then you’re a part of it too. Does trump fit that bill? I don’t know, but there’s reason to ask just as there is with EVERYONE who hung out with this mysterious creepy ass billionaire who was a former high school teacher with no obvious means of accumulating vast sums of money and power outside of blackmailing the rich and powerful. :dunno:

But Trump isn’t the type that would make a payoff... or...wait a sec

• Like 1