drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

1 minute ago, MDC said:

As a moderate independent voter, I believe that Clinton and Trump both vacationed at Pedo Rape Island. :thumbsup: 

Except that Trump never did.  And independent voter? Yeah right.  :lol:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

It was looked at and dropped due to its baseless nature.

I read multiple places that she backed out of the lawsuit out of fear. And we know Epstein paid people to scare his accusers into dropping their claims. So it makes enough sense to seem possible. 

Ive always said it may be bullshiit, and I even lean towards Trump not being guilty of this at that point..... but every story like that is exactly the type thing you look into in this type of investigation. Anyone saying otherwise simply cares more about their side winning at politics than they should. 

18 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Hawkeye is not Newbie, stop insulting all the real Newbie aliases by accusing every poster that doesn’t agree with you of being Newbie. A newbie accusation requires real work and evidence. The true Newbie experts here know him when they see him, Hawkeye isn’t even in the ballpark.

Thank you!  I can’t tell if he’s doing it as shtick or just a complete moron. I try giving him the benefit of the doubt but he persists. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Thank you!  I can’t tell if he’s doing it as shtick or just a complete moron. I try giving him the benefit of the doubt but he persists. 

We don’t do shtick here. That’s for the f@gs down the street. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Let's say for a minute that this version is true. Trump liked partying with the guy with legal girls. Then he finds out about the pedo thing, and all he does is ban him from a club.

Even that isn't good. In your scenario, he knew of a large child trafficking and abuse ring that penetrated deep into the government and said and did nothing. Not exactly a good look either. 

We don't know if Trump ever said anything to the authorities.  We do know that a new prosecution against Epstein gets started after Trump became President.  Did he tell DOJ to go after him?  Your guess is as good as mine.

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

We don’t do shtick here. That’s for the f@gs down the street. 

Got it, just morons then. Thank you for confirming that for me. 

I’m kidding. I don’t think you’re all morons.

If it’s not shtick then he really is not very bright for calling me Newbie all the time. 

7 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I read multiple places that she backed out of the lawsuit out of fear. And we know Epstein paid people to scare his accusers into dropping their claims. So it makes enough sense to seem possible. 

Ive always said it may be bullshiit, and I even lean towards Trump not being guilty of this at that point..... but every story like that is exactly the type thing that gives deranged libs like me the hope, however small, that we can get Trump. 

Yeah, like I said, "she" probably doesn't even exist.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Got it, just morons then. Thank you for confirming that for me. 

I’m kidding. I don’t think you’re all morons.

If it’s not shtick then he really is not very bright for calling me Newbie all the time. 

Thanks, Newbie.

Just now, Casual Observer said:

Yeah, like I said, "she" probably doesn't even exist.

By your logic, most of Epstein’s supposed victims probably don’t exist. :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I see you’re also a bright guy. 👍🏻

That might be worse than be called Fredo!  :shocking:

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Let's say for a minute that this version is true. Trump liked partying with the guy with legal girls. Then he finds out about the pedo thing, and all he does is ban him from a club.

Even that isn't good. In your scenario, he knew of a large child trafficking and abuse ring that penetrated deep into the government and said and did nothing. Not exactly a good look either. 

Yep, my thoughts exactly.  He takes out a full page ad for the Central Park Five....but a pedo?  He turns his back and pretends he doesn't know him.  Seems pretty passive by Don's standards.

11 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Yep, my thoughts exactly.  He takes out a full page ad for the Central Park Five....but a pedo?  He turns his back and pretends he doesn't know him.  Seems pretty passive by Don's standards.

True, but we know what would have happened to Trump if he said anything...

48 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Ive always said it may be bullshiit, and I even lean towards Trump not being guilty of this at that point..... but every story like that is exactly the type thing you look into in this type of investigation. Anyone saying otherwise simply cares more about their side winning at politics than they should. 

Did you read the links I posted?

11 hours ago, Strike said:

Did you read the links I posted?

Yes. I’d read one of them previously, but have since read both. Several reasons to be skeptical, I agree. But then again, there are also reasons to  go ahead and investigate it. One being that based on what we know, we should investigate all rape accusations made against Epstein....as opposed to investigating all but one of the rape accusations made against Epstein.  

Was just having dinner on our first night in New Orleans. CNN was on at the bar. Anderson Cooper was whining about Trump tweeting "baseless accusations" that the Clinton's had something to do with epsteins death.

Ok. Fair enough Anderson I agree...

Then spends the next ten minutes making baseless accusations about trumps involvement with epsteins.

Cnn is a focking joke. Even people with brain damage have to see how slanted they are. 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Was just having dinner on our first night in New Orleans. CNN was on at the bar. Anderson Cooper was whining about Trump tweeting "baseless accusations" that the Clinton's had something to do with epsteins death.

Then spends the next ten minutes making baseless accusations about trumps involvement with epsteins.

Cnn is a focking joke. Even people with brain damage have to see how slanted they are. 

Talk show hosts making baseless accusations isn’t as big a deal to me as The President of the United States of America making baseless accusations. At least that’s what I’d have expected myself to say previously. Now it’s reversed and I actually expect more of talk show hosts than I do Presidents. 

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I can’t stand to watch any of the major news channels. They all seem to have their own agenda and I can’t take them seriously. 

Trump was investigated before becoming president. The Democrats put in place their best and brightest to do a two year investigation that was so thorough they charged people with process crimes.

Now Democrats and the loser liberals on this bored want to do ANOTHER investigation.

President Trump is the most investigated president that there has ever been. Also turns out he's the cleanest.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Talk show hosts making baseless accusations isn’t as big a deal to me as The President of the United States of America making baseless accusations. At least that’s what I’d have expected myself to say previously. Now it’s reversed and I actually expect more of talk show hosts than I do Presidents. 

The Presidency has taken a major hit. Doesn’t seem as prestigious as I remember growing up. 

13 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The don't. They can't see through their hatred for America.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Trump was investigated before becoming president. The Democrats put in place their best and brightest to do a two year investigation that was so thorough they charged people with process crimes.

Now Democrats and the loser liberals on this bored want to do ANOTHER investigation.

President Trump is the most investigated president that there has ever been. Also turns out he's the cleanest.

This investigation would have nothing to do with his presidency though. 

If Trump has knowledge of Epstein’s actions with underage girls do you think he should be held accountable for not speaking out against it?  What if he knew of others that were with Epstein but kept silent?

I’d like to know if Trump knew about what Epstein was doing or not. I don’t know why anyone would be against that. 

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I can’t stand to watch any of the major news channels. They all seem to have their own agenda and I can’t take them seriously. 

I agree. They are focking awful. People here are unhinged. 

Fock, my dad mostly watches the financial sh!t. Even those people make me want to drive a nail through my eardrum. 

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This investigation would have nothing to do with his presidency though. 

If Trump has knowledge of Epstein’s actions with underage girls do you think he should be held accountable for not speaking out against it?  What if he knew of others that were with Epstein but kept silent?

I’d like to know if Trump knew about what Epstein was doing or not. I don’t know why anyone would be against that. 

Oh you mean like this?

Question from reporter: Our current President has had relationships with Epstein in the past and there are those, Katy Johnson and maybe other victims who’ve accused Trump of being involved in things like this.

In my experience, Trump supporters will not listen to anything along those lines.  Obviously we’re not in the court of law here right now, but are those claims, although that case was dropped, it was dropped before it went to court.  In your opinion as a lawyer, in your experience is there anything you can say as to the validity of those claims and whether there will be anything more about that?

Edwards: Nothing at all.  The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.  That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oh you mean like this?

Question from reporter: Our current President has had relationships with Epstein in the past and there are those, Katy Johnson and maybe other victims who’ve accused Trump of being involved in things like this.

In my experience, Trump supporters will not listen to anything along those lines.  Obviously we’re not in the court of law here right now, but are those claims, although that case was dropped, it was dropped before it went to court.  In your opinion as a lawyer, in your experience is there anything you can say as to the validity of those claims and whether there will be anything more about that?

Edwards: Nothing at all.  The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk.  I’ll give you as much time as you want.  I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.  That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.

Oh, well that changes everything!  I trust Trump 100% now. Thank you very much. 

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Hawkeye is not Newbie, stop insulting all the real Newbie aliases by accusing every poster that doesn’t agree with you of being Newbie. A newbie accusation requires real work and evidence. The true Newbie experts here know him when they see him, Hawkeye isn’t even in the ballpark.

I agree.  He seems far more intelligent than Newbie, or well-spoken at least.  If he let's out a lolololololololol I'll reconsider.  :cheers:

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Oh, well that changes everything!  I trust Trump 100% now. Thank you very much. 

Just to be clear you said

"If Trump has knowledge of Epstein’s actions with underage girls do you think he should be held accountable for not speaking out against it?  What if he knew of others that were with Epstein but kept silent?

I’d like to know if Trump knew about what Epstein was doing or not. I don’t know why anyone would be against that. "

Clearly he did speak out about what he knew and according to the people going after Epstein he was the only one to do so. You can keep living in your made up world, but the fact is he did EXACTLY what you thought he should have done and he was the only one to do it. I don't see the Clintons speaking out do you?

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I agree.  He seems far more intelligent than Newbie, or well-spoken at least.  If he let's out a lolololololololol I'll reconsider.  :cheers:

I don’t know what I have to do to convince some that I’m not him. Seriously, I have the same name on three different fantasy football sites and always have. I’m from Iowa. 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Just to be clear you said

Clearly he did speak out about what he knew and according to the people going after Epstein he was the only one to do so. You can keep living in your made up world, but the fact is he did EXACTLY what you thought he should have done and he was the only one to do it. I don't see the Clintons speaking out do you?

You’re right, I don’t see the Clintons speaking out. I’m not defending the Clintons either. I don’t like Hillary or even care much for the entire family. I’m sorry, I just don’t trust Trump. I never have and he’s really done very little to earn any credibility for me. 

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t know what I have to do to convince some that I’m not him. Seriously, I have the same name on three different fantasy football sites and always have. I’m from Iowa. 

I don't know if you are or not.  I just think you're a dweeb and call you Newbie because it annoys you.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You’re right, I don’t see the Clintons speaking out. I’m not defending the Clintons either. I don’t like Hillary or even care much for the entire family. I’m sorry, I just don’t trust Trump. I never have and he’s really done very little to earn any credibility for me. 

You're just another sufferer of TDS, though you have a milder case than your feathered friend cbfalcon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I don't know if you are or not.  I just think you're a dweeb and call you Newbie because it annoys you.

I’m not sure if I’m all that annoyed or just more curious that people seriously believe I’m someone I know nothing about. It’s odd. 

As for TDS, I’m not obsessed like you think. I know of the people you refer to and I assure you I’m not the same. I admit that I can’t stand the man and that I e never liked him. I disliked him when I was very young too. He’s always come off as a terrible person to me and he represents almost everything I dislike in people. He has yet to do anything to change my opinion of him, in fact it’s become worse. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So if I were to say “Idiot out walking around’ you’d know what I’m referring to.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m not sure if I’m all that annoyed or just more curious that people seriously believe I’m someone I know nothing about. It’s odd. 

As for TDS, I’m not obsessed like you think. I know of the people you refer to and I assure you I’m not the same. I admit that I can’t stand the man and that I e never liked him. I disliked him when I was very young too. He’s always come off as a terrible person to me and he represents almost everything I dislike in people. He has yet to do anything to change my opinion of him, in fact it’s become worse. 

2 hours ago, Casual Observer said:

Hawkeye,

Casual Observer is newbie, so at least he is joking. The rest of them....... Who knows.

8 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

First, I know you’re not Newbie. You’ve been around awhile at different places. 

I get not trusting Trump entirely, but ignoring and dismissing the details in this particular case that seem to vindicate Trump, is a poor look. 

I’m only asking out of curiosity. 

How many other sitting presidents have been investigated for POTENTIAL matters hapoening BEFORE taking office?

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m only asking out of curiosity. 

How many other sitting presidents have been investigated for POTENTIAL matters hapoening BEFORE taking office?

But it was her turn man :(

Also, I'm pretty sure this guy Epstein would be still banging and setting up bangings of teens for his democratic buddies if she won. 

• Thanks 1