drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

29 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Has anyone answered which Republican policies are radical? 

Expecting people to obey the law

Actually work rather than expecting everything to be free

Take personal responsibility

RADICAL IDEAS!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

GOP economic policy has consisted of trickle down economics, corporate deregulation and tax cuts for the investor class for 40 years. Trump is exactly the same, he just throws in some populist malarkey for people too dumb to know better. On the economy there is no difference between Trump and Mitt, Jeb or any other country club Republican.

Hah!  Look at this idiot poster accusing others of being "too dumb to know better".  :lol:

That's been your tag line, like, forever.  It's probably going to be written on your epitaph, too.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hah!  Look at this idiot poster accusing others of being "too dumb to know better".  :lol:

That's been your tag line, like, forever.  It's probably going to be written on your epitaph, too.

I notice you didn’t dispute anything I said. Stick to spying on Sho Nuff at FBG while jerking it.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

GOP economic policy has consisted of trickle down economics, corporate deregulation and tax cuts for the investor class for 40 years. Trump is exactly the same, he just throws in some populist malarkey for people too dumb to know better. On the economy there is no difference between Trump and Mitt, Jeb or any other country club Republican.

Yeah, the investor class is very pleased about trade wars and tearing  up existing treaties that they have gotten,and get fat on. It always surprises me when someone who doesn't pay attention to new developments is still so vocal, relying on outdated notions to attempt to come off as in the know. Just  do yourself a favor and stfu.  You look dumber than  normal in these type threads. You bring nothing.  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I notice you didn’t dispute anything I said. Stick to spying on Sho Nuff at FBG while jerking it.

Too funny.  You're the guy on record who wanted a mold of his c@ck for your "gay" cake.  :lol:

You still going to keep trying to revise history?

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Has anyone answered which Republican policies are radical? 

Bump

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, the investor class is very pleased about trade wars and tearing  up existing treaties that they have gotten,and get fat on. It always surprises me when someone who doesn't pay attention to new developments is still so vocal, relying on outdated notions to attempt to come off as in the know. Just  do yourself a favor and stfu.  You look dumber than  normal in these type threads. You bring nothing.  

Poor MDC. Beaten down again. :(  

17 hours ago, DonS said:

Expecting people to obey the law

Actually work rather than expecting everything to be free

Take personal responsibility

RADICAL IDEAS!!! 

Right.

This is true.  But to a toddler, parents are mean and overbearing and their expectations are unfair.....the left is effectively populated with kids that were never forced to grow up

http://archive.is/zkQTc

Some footage outside Jeffrey Epstein’s jail cell is unusable, report says

Shocking! I never would have guessed. I'm sure this is just one big coincidence. Whoopsie

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Shocking! I never would have guessed. I'm sure this is just one big coincidence. Whoopsie

Shocking!

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

What a coincidence.....

Maybe it was the same guys who got Seth Rich? 

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Clintons don't fukk around. When they want you gone, you are gone.

This is pretty clearly true at this stage....

I know I disagree with the majority of people on the internet, but I still think he committed suicide.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I know I disagree with the majority of people on the internet, but I still think he committed suicide.

I believe he committed suicide too.  

I also believe he was encouraged and given the opportunity to do so. 

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

The 35 things that had to happen which would allow such a high profile inmate who had tons of dirt on many powerful people to pull off his suicide just happened to happen. Yeah ...im buying it. Easily believable. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

The 35 things that had to happen which would allow such a high profile inmate who had tons of dirt on many powerful people to pull off his suicide just happened to happen. Yeah ...im buying it. Easily believable. 

And why is it that the appearance of a cankle always makes videos go bad. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

I know I hold the minority opinion that is more difficult to believe.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

I know I hold the minority opinion that is more difficult to believe.

The only way he offed himself is if somebody threatened his family.  Then again, he ran a highly-elaborate child rape island (allegedly), so I'm not thinking that sacrifice and virtue are near the top of his qualities.  :dunno:

21 hours ago, vuduchile said:

This is my take.

21 hours ago, vuduchile said:

I also believe he was encouraged and given the opportunity TOLD to do so or else.

👍🏿

I believe he had enough money and good connections to help him escape. He didn't attempt to kill himself the last time he was arrested.

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/forensic-pathologist-jeffrey-epstein-homicide-suicide

New York M.E. says wounds more consistent with a homicide than suicide.

So this is Dr. Baden's opinion......ok, why should I believe his opinion over any else's?

Just saying, anyone can make a claim, how well is it backed up and how well can others in the field refute it.....

I am suspicious of most cases like this were some one says its one or the other.....

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 1:24 PM, vuduchile said:

He did a swan dive off of the top bunk with a paper blanket wrapped around his neck, while the security cameras weren't working.

Billionaire, political connections, pedo island and he was about to sing like a canary. The people who immediately dismiss this and think it was a legit suicide... really? Not that we will ever find out what really happened and it isn’t even worth the effort to investigate, but come on, there is definitely smoke there. 

4 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I can't say I have heard a single person believe it was actually a suicide

It’s probably the biggest story in the last 10 years and people forgot about it in less than a few weeks, it’s insane 

48 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I can't say I have heard a single person believe it was actually a suicide

So who do you think had him murdered? Most likely?

(CNN) — New York City's chief medical examiner said her office stands by its conclusion that Jeffrey Epstein's cause of death was suicide by hanging.
Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson's statement follows claims made by a doctor paid by the Epstein family challenging that conclusion.
"Our investigation concluded that the cause of Mr. Epstein's death was hanging and the manner of death was suicide. We stand by that determination," Sampson said.
"We continue to share information around the medical investigation with Mr. Epstein's family, their representatives, and their pathology consultant. The original medical investigation was thorough and complete. There is no reason for a second medical investigation by our office."
The comments come after Dr. Michael Baden, a former NYC medical examiner, claimed on "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday morning that findings in Epstein's autopsy were "more consistent with ligature homicidal strangulation." 
Baden echoed remarks from Epstein's attorneys in August in which the legal team said it had received opinions that Epstein suffered injuries consistent with a fatal assault. Baden was present at the official autopsy on August 11.

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:
(CNN) — New York City's chief medical examiner said her office stands by its conclusion that Jeffrey Epstein's cause of death was suicide by hanging.
Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson's statement follows claims made by a doctor paid by the Epstein family challenging that conclusion.
"Our investigation concluded that the cause of Mr. Epstein's death was hanging and the manner of death was suicide. We stand by that determination," Sampson said.
"We continue to share information around the medical investigation with Mr. Epstein's family, their representatives, and their pathology consultant. The original medical investigation was thorough and complete. There is no reason for a second medical investigation by our office."
The comments come after Dr. Michael Baden, a former NYC medical examiner, claimed on "Fox & Friends" on Wednesday morning that findings in Epstein's autopsy were "more consistent with ligature homicidal strangulation." 
Baden echoed remarks from Epstein's attorneys in August in which the legal team said it had received opinions that Epstein suffered injuries consistent with a fatal assault. Baden was present at the official autopsy on August 11.

Dr. Barbara Sampson saved her own life.  Good decision.