drobeski

Jeffery Epstein arrested

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

...as they furiously work to kickstart said documentary/podcast.  :thumbsup:

Podcast.  Nothing says serious like a major News organization releasing a proprietary 15 minute missive geared to hundreds of people. 

35 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I still stand by my comment.  And it’s also painful to admit I agree with Worms.  You can’t always believe what you hear, read or see.

Of course not.  It's why you go with your gut & brain until either more information comes out or something is corroborated.   If something just smells fishy or doesn't seem right then it probably isn't.  If you read a story and immediately think "There HAS to be more to the story than this, where is the context?"  Then you are more than likely asking the right question.  

Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.

Common sense is a helluva thing.  I try to go by that when reading "news" until shown otherwise.

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Because that’s what he said in his first post, then backed off without retracting. 

No I didn’t dipshit.  

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

For all I can tell the clip of the ABC anchor is fake.

What can be believed?  

Here is my post.  I’ll drop in right here so you can look at it real easy.  

Today’s technology makes in impossible to tell real from fake.  That was all I was inferring to. 

18 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Here is my post.  I’ll drop in right here so you can look at it real easy.  

Today’s technology makes in impossible to tell real from fake.  That was all I was inferring to. 

Write better dickbag. We can’t tell what you’re thinking on a message board. 

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Write better dickbag. We can’t tell what you’re thinking on a message board. 

Weirdly you just proved my point.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s an interesting conundrum though, these deep fake videos. Starting to come up in the law. Used to be if you had video of the other side doing/saying something damning it was over. What better for the jury to believe than their own eyes? But now it turns out you maybe can’t even believe that. 

Brave New World, indeed.

You claiming the Project Veritas videos are fake? Post some evidence to back that up.

JFC, you really should write for Snopes. You think pointing to a blip in the video as evidence it's been altered or whatever so you dismiss the whole thing outright. Focking pathetic.

33 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You claiming the Project Veritas videos are fake? Post some evidence to back that up.

JFC, you really should write for Snopes. You think pointing to a blip in the video as evidence it's been altered or whatever so you dismiss the whole thing outright. Focking pathetic.

They've known what's coming, and they're prepping the excuse wagon. 

:ninja:

• Thanks 1

Faggity-ass Democrats and their bleating sheep followers are going to use these denial tactics to try and deny the facts. 

The Good Guys are about to take their turn, and it's going to get ugly for the Deep State.

• Like 2

The bullsh!t they ran with on Kavanaugh and against Trump compared with compelling slam dunk evidence against PEDOPHILES (Epstein, Clinton, Prince Andrew) that they buried.

Yep, they're the enemy of the people alright.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Soooo wood.

And I would watch.  😍

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s an interesting conundrum though, these deep fake videos. Starting to come up in the law. Used to be if you had video of the other side doing/saying something damning it was over. What better for the jury to believe than their own eyes? But now it turns out you maybe can’t even believe that. 

Brave New World, indeed.

Serious question, are you ever right? Like, in your personal life? I hope you have better luck in real life than you do here at the old GC..

I'm always impressed how ready you are too jump head first into being wrong again on a new topic. The dedication, it's impressive.

For the rest of the folks, the station and reporter have released statements, it's obviously real.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Serious question, are you ever right? Like, in your personal life? I hope you have better luck in real life than you do here at the old GC..

I'm always impressed how ready you are too jump head first into being wrong again on a new topic. The dedication, it's impressive.

For the rest of the folks, the station and reporter have released statements, it's obviously real.

It's the Obama way. Losing is winning.

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Yeah but the other side are racist so what he says while  factually wrong, it's always right in spirit, because he's better than you because he says your racist. And racist are always wrong, and he gets to decide who is racist . And trust me, that's the way they think. 

When Trump says fake news is the enemy of the people. This is exactly what he is talking about.

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but the other side are racist so what he says while  factually wrong, it's always right in spirit, because he's better than you because he says your racist. And racist are always wrong, and he gets to decide who is racist . And trust me, that's the way they think. 

This is absolutely how they thing.  Nothing quenches their need to feel morally superior while, themselves, are the ones commiting the atrocities that they accuse us of.  

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This is absolutely how they thing.  Nothing quenches their need to feel morally superior while, themselves, are the ones commiting the atrocities that they accuse us of.  

It must be great to always be right, even when the facts say you aren't. But if your opposition is an evil demon with a horrible ideology, how can they possibly be right? So that must mean you're right, even if you're wrong. Such a deal! 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:07 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

It must be great to always be right, even when the facts say you aren't. But if your opposition is an evil demon with a horrible ideology, how can they possibly be right? So that must mean you're right, even if you're wrong. Such a deal! 

But the news says they're right, and the news don't lie!

Have we gotten to the point where people realize he didn't kill himself nor was he murdered?

He was broken out of jail and replaced with a body double. Ole Jeffy is back in Israel living the good life. His facial reconstruction should  be nice and healed by now.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Those boating posters have some funny, we should jihad there, if only we had the manpower these days.  :(

I rarely post there, but have been an active lurker the last 5 years.

I have been there more frequently recently as I am casually shopping for my next boat.

46 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Have we gotten to the point where people realize he didn't kill himself nor was he murdered?

He was broken out of jail and replaced with a body double. Ole Jeffy is back in Israel living the good life. His facial reconstruction should  be nice and healed by now.

I could believe this and same with Ken Lay.

BUT, how would it be pulled off? I mean the sheer number of people who’d have to be involved. Jail guards, administrators, the coroner, medical examiner, etc. How do you keep all those people silent forever? Just seems impossible.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

BUT, how would it be pulled off? I mean the sheer number of people who’d have to be involved. Jail guards, administrators, the coroner, medical examiner, etc. How do you keep all those people silent forever? Just seems impossible.

Start by disabling the cameras and having the guards miss thier rounds ? 

Do you really think those are just coincidences?

Just now, drobeski said:

Start by disabling the cameras and having the guards miss thier rounds ? 

Do you really think those are just coincidences?

It’s not a pissing match you dumb fock.

That said, those are good examples. Somebody had to disable the cameras and tell/arrange for the guards to miss their rounds. What stops that person from eventually squawking to someone, even inadvertently or on their death bed or some . Then what about all the guards who you think would be like gee, that’s weird you took me off my rounds and disabled cameras right when that guy died. To say nothing of people who may have inadvertently seen the con or like I said the coroners office, medical examiner, etc, etc. I just don’t see how it’s workable though I certainly wouldn’t put it past many people to try.

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Money and fear of death are very strong motivators I'm told.

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

But still. Not one of that sumbitches developers a guilty conscious, or gets greedy and figures they can sell it to the press, or just gets plain ol’ schnockered and tries to impress a buddy? Very hard to imagine.

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

And doesn’t somebody entirely say Jesus where d you get that mansion and boat, weren’t you just some funky jail guard?

No ex wives out there blowing the payoff open trying to get their share?

It goes on and on

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s not a pissing match you dumb fock.

That said, those are good examples. Somebody had to disable the cameras and tell/arrange for the guards to miss their rounds. What stops that person from eventually squawking to someone, even inadvertently or on their death bed or some . Then what about all the guards who you think would be like gee, that’s weird you took me off my rounds and disabled cameras right when that guy died. To say nothing of people who may have inadvertently seen the con or like I said the coroners office, medical examiner, etc, etc. I just don’t see how it’s workable though I certainly wouldn’t put it past many people to try.

Why did you cry about my valid questions? Pissing match. 

Are you a woman ?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/19/us/jeffrey-epstein-guard-charge/index.html

Two guards on duty the night Jeffrey Epstein died in prison are in FBI custody Tuesday and will be brought to federal court in Manhattan to face charges that are expected to include falsifying records, a law enforcement official said.

CNN reported last week that at least one federal prison worker had been offered a plea deal, and that the plea deal negotiations between prosecutors and attorneys indicated forthcoming charges by the Department of Justice relating to Epstein's death.

:ninja: