Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

** Round One-Three Commentary - July Mock 2019 **

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm killing it so far

From the 9th spot drafting, the only thing I’ll be killing is a quart of gin! No one will be writing up what a great draft I’ll have this year.

Take that, you freaky piece of sh!t. You don't mow another guy's lawn

😒

🐢

I've emailed Matt. Hopefully he checks in soon.

Reminder to everyone - Please make sure you're checking the board regularly. If you're pick is coming up and you know you won't be able to check in, email me a list of players to choose from. 

He picked  :banana::banana:

Oh well, one of 3-4 I was considering. New offensive minded coach in Green Bay should help, no more McCarthy! QB is okay.

I was surprised and happy that Hopkins made it to pick 7.  These ppr drafts make the RB field much deeper.  Every position has its cream.  I was between Johnson and Hopkins and simply chose points here.  Johnson, in my estimation, was in the second tier of backs behind Barkley, McCaffery, Zeke and Kamara.  I have Hopkins 45 points ahead and the top of the WR field.

I'm a UNI grad......Love DJ.  This offense will be a good one and he will have a better year.   This offense is going to grow in offensive snaps increasing his production, but is also going to the increase the number of participants in it, as it really spreads the ball around.  I see healthy figures for a #2 back in this system along with 4 Wr's a TE, and mobile QB.

• Like 1

It would be great to have WW pick and then Hawkeye so we can get to RLLD’s 2 picks before he is done for the day!

6 minutes ago, robb said:

It would be great to have WW pick and then Hawkeye so we can get to RLLD’s 2 picks before he is done for the day!

🤨

Just now, remote controller said:

We need to pick for WW.  It's been over 2 hours now.

Terry Kirby is still out there, right?

4 minutes ago, remote controller said:

Brett Favre is coming back.  That's the guy!

Pretty sure Rae Carruth is looking for work

Marion Butts is the pick here.

ICEMAN

3 minutes ago, Mr. Landry said:

McNair is clearly the correct call.

As it has always been...

PENNINGTON!!  :mad:

Pretty simple logic behind my pick, Thomas was the top player on my list.  He's a really good, young, WR on a really good offense.

Sorry guys. Was cecking in all morning. Would have picked Thomas but Julio works

Jones and Thomas were what I was hoping might fall, the turn presented me with some tough choices/assessments....having had a slightly earlier pick in the June mock I can say that it was a bit easier to pick slightly higher.  

Well, decided to zig (2nd WR) where you all zagged (RB) and take who I believe is the second best WR in OBJ. He’ll get plenty of targets and with a much better QB than who he had in New York I think he’ll excel in Cleveland.

Add to the fact I don’t believe the next tier of RBs are worth a 2.04 pick here, and it was easy for me. Cook’s availability would have made a difficult decision for me, but WW took care of that!

Glad to see A Brown go right before me. Was strongly considering him, but I have an uneasy feeling about the Raiders. That and he's an a-hole. 

AB will definitely get targets.  Here's hoping his QB can hit him.  Ben wasn't the most accurate an himself.  I've set the floor at 1300 yards and 9 tds.  

17 minutes ago, shovelheadt said:

Glad to see A Brown go right before me. Was strongly considering him, but I have an uneasy feeling about the Raiders. That and he's an a-hole. 

He is def one of those players you hope someone else will take before you are forced to make a call  🧐

Was strongly considering JuJu with my second pick but he went before me.  I was good with that because I figured I really should get a top 10 RB while I can.  I decided to go with Conner because I know he'll have a huge opportunity this year.  I just hope he can handle the load.

28 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Was strongly considering JuJu with my second pick but he went before me.  I was good with that because I figured I really should get a top 10 RB while I can.  I decided to go with Conner because I know he'll have a huge opportunity this year.  I just hope he can handle the load.

I had to take a few minutes to sort out my perceptions of Conner and Mixon, ultimately Mixon won out as i felt they would lean on him more than the Steelers will lean on Conner and Mixon likely has a slightly larger role in the passing game.

Just now, RLLD said:

I had to take a few minutes to sort out my perceptions of Conner and Mixon, ultimately Mixon won out as i felt they would lean on him more than the Steelers will lean on Conner and Mixon likely has a slightly larger role in the passing game.

You really helped make my decision.  I was deciding between JuJu, Mixon, Conner and Cook.  You eliminated two of them for me.