Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Women's Soccer Ghey

Nothing ghey about the way Alex Morgan makes my nether regions tingle, though.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DonS said:

Nothing ghey about the way Alex Morgan makes my nether regions tingle, though.  :wub:

👍:banana:

Why did you limit this to soccer? There isn't a single women's sport that can hold my attention for more than 5 seconds. I have no problem with them playing sports if they want to, but keep it off the main channels and any of them that complain about low pay get an elbow in the mouth. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Why did you limit this to soccer? There isn't a single women's sport that can hold my attention for more than 5 seconds. I have no problem with them playing sports if they want to, but keep it off the main channels and any of them that complain about low pay get an elbow in the mouth. 

Beach volleyball not do it for you?  NTTAWWT

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Beach volleyball not do it for you?  NTTAWWT

The ladies playing beach volleyball are great. I would not be able to tell you what the score was and most likely won't remember their names. A ball and net are not required to televise a$$ and teets sprinkled with sand. 

15 hours ago, DonS said:

But if it is your goal to lust over women, why oh why pick a women's soccer game? Sure, you find one hottie here and there, but jeez, go where there are a lot of hotties. I see more hotties when I go to the CVS than I would ever see in a women's soccer game.

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

But if it is your goal to lust over women, why oh why pick a women's soccer game? Sure, you find one hottie here and there, but jeez, go where there a lot of hotties. I see more hotties when I go to the CVS than I would ever see in a women's soccer game.

You misunderstood my reply.  I was only saying that Alex Morgan is hot. I don't watch women's soccer, as my soccer gayness is only limited to men which sounds even gayer now that I say that out loud.  :lol:

16 hours ago, DonS said:

She's totally fockin hot

I’ll say it...with everyone (not just here) going gaga over Alex Morgan’s looks, I think shes overrated. 

Also, she flops so much on the field like a fish out of water she probably lays in the bed like a dead fish during sexy time. 

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Also, she flops so much on the field

She learned that from her husband...

Mimicking the dumbest we have. I guess that makes them dumber. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:thumbsup:

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

These "women" are their own biggest fans. Wait til they wake up next week and are even more irrelevant than ever. 

People still watch Soccer :dunno:

23 hours ago, DonS said:

Nothing ghey about the way Harry Morgan makes my nether regions tingle, though.  :wub:

Remember that picture of him on Sophie? 

You guys freaking out about the women's soccer team need to follow your own advice towards the "Libs" and get yourself a safe place.  My God you guys guys triggered over the silliest things.  They just won their sport's most important event and they are celebrating.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys freaking out about the women's soccer team need to follow your own advice towards the "Libs" and get yourself a safe place.  My God you guys guys triggered over the silliest things.  They just won their sport's most important event and they are celebrating.

Why you freaking out bro ?

Just now, drobeski said:

Why you freaking out bro ?

I am?  I was actually really excited for the women's team and watched them win.  It was awesome.

39 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I am?  I was actually really excited for the women's team and watched them win.  It was awesome.

I'm happy for those guys too. Didnt watch as I had just cut my lawn the day before and had to keep an eye on its growth. 

Did that angry dude sh!t on the country again?

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I'm happy for those guys too. Didnt watch as I had just cut my lawn the day before and had to keep an eye on its growth. 

Did that angry dude sh!t on the country again?

I'm assuming you're talking about the woman, Megan Rapinoe.  She dropped the flag on the ground while celebrating with her teammates and now people are going off the deep end about it.  It wasn't a good look but the people who didn't like her before are now even more upset and overreacting.  Basically, everything the liberals do that conservatives don't like is now what conservatives are doing.  It's a constant back and forth of two sides acting the same way but being on different sides of the fence.  It's interesting to witness.

14 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Thoughts on this video? Was it disrespectful or just caught up in celebrating and forgetting about the flag?

If it wasn’t Rapinoe, I’d definitely give the benefit of the doubt. However...

https://mobile.twitter.com/calebjhull/status/1148237391859265537

If you watch the video you'll see that Rapinoe is not the one with the flag and is not the one who drops it.

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you watch the video you'll see that Rapinoe is not the one with the flag and is not the one who drops it.

Correct. Just pushes it out of the way and would have stomped on it if O’Hara hadn’t have grabbed it. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the woman, Megan Rapinoe.  She dropped the flag on the ground while celebrating with her teammates and now people are going off the deep end about it.  It wasn't a good look but the people who didn't like her before are now even more upset and overreacting.  Basically, everything the liberals do that conservatives don't like is now what conservatives are doing.  It's a constant back and forth of two sides acting the same way but being on different sides of the fence.  It's interesting to witness.

Deep end? Overreacting? How?  By posting on message boards? I hope no one gets hurt.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Deep end? Overreacting? How?  By posting on message boards? I hope no one gets hurt.  

Well, I’m putting my ##### hat on, going to NY to protest at the parade and will harass and assault anyone wearing a Rapinoe jersey. 

Just kidding. I have a job, responsibilities and common sense. 

12 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Correct. Just pushes it out of the way and would have stomped on it if O’Hara hadn’t have grabbed it. 

I guess it looks like she's pushing it out of the way but I don't think that's what she's doing.  That's her hand gesture the entire time during whatever it is that they're doing.  As for stepping on the flag, she most likely would have stepped on it accidentally.  It's very obvious that they are not paying any attention to the flag.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wasn't specifically talking about people posting on message boards.  It was directed at all people who seem to be very upset about it.  People are saying Rapinoe threw the flag down and stepped on it when she didn't even touch the flag.  That's an overreaction.  I know the flag is very important to a lot of people but for some others it's less significant.

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess it looks like she's pushing it out of the way but I don't think that's what she's doing.  That's her hand gesture the entire time during whatever it is that they're doing.  As for stepping on the flag, she most likely would have stepped on it accidentally.  It's very obvious that they are not paying any attention to the flag.

Agree with everything 

Ashlyn Harris claims Jaelene Hinkle was left off national team because she wasn't on board with the gays.  Guess I am done with the dyke parade. 

On 7/9/2019 at 11:13 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I wasn't specifically talking about people posting on message boards.  It was directed at all people who seem to be very upset about it.  People are saying Rapinoe threw the flag down and stepped on it when she didn't even touch the flag.  That's an overreaction.  I know the flag is very important to a lot of people but for some others it's less significant.

If it had been a "pride flag", the other side would be in a tizzy. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This is true.

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I suppose some people may have but I can't imagine there would be near the outrage there has been over this.

Are you saying that the other side would be in a tizzy if a player wouldn't stand for the pride flag because they though homosexuality was wrong and that they dropped it and stepped on it on purpose?  If that's the case then I think a lot of people would be upset over that because that would make that particular person a bigot.  It's a little different scenario.

If it was just a player that dropped the flag and another player accidentally stepped on it or almost stepped on it then I don't think there would be many people upset at all.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I suppose some people may have but I can't imagine there would be near the outrage there has been over this.

Are you saying that the other side would be in a tizzy if a player wouldn't stand for the pride flag because they though homosexuality was wrong and that they dropped it and stepped on it on purpose?  If that's the case then I think a lot of people would be upset over that because that would make that particular person a bigot.  It's a little different scenario.

If it was just a player that dropped the flag and another player accidentally stepped on it or almost stepped on it then I don't think there would be many people upset at all.

What country are you living in?

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What country are you living in?

I'm guessing the same as you, right?  I'm right in the middle of America.

Why do you think "the other side" would be just as outraged?  As for overall national recognition of each flag it overwhelmingly goes to the American flag so I can't see near as many people getting upset about it.  Especially fake outrage like what recently happened.

3 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

No kidding. They would be screaming it was a hate crime. 

CNN and MSN would have that front page for weeks.

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

No kidding. They would be screaming it was a hate crime. 

I'm sure some would because there are always people like that no matter what group they belong too.  I really don't think it would be a huge amount of people though.  Not near as much as we are seeing over the women's soccer team.

What I find really funny is that Rapinoe never had the flag and that there is no visual evidence of anyone actually stepping on the flag that I know of.  Seems like fake outrage if you ask me.  Now, if people want to hate Rapinoe for kneeling and things she's said or how she handles herself then go right ahead, you have every right to based on her actions.