Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Women's Soccer Ghey

11 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Oh sure. The democrats have utterly failed to present a good option.

I'm just glad he's resisted the impulse to war thus far. Let's hope that holds through a second term. 

Trump has ZERO interest in going to a war, any war, it'll only make things worse.  Wars help the economy and not much else.  In the past, it's helped the common patriotism of the country, but nowadays with the libturd mentality, that's not possible any more.  Based on the trend of our economy, a war would actually hurt it.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

All Democrat policies enslave minorities financially.  ALL OF THEM, because their (democrat politicians), main goal is to keep them in check.  They make policies that increase wages, knowing full well that the result is going to be layoffs and increased prices.  When that happens, they get to increase the number of minorities on welfare and blame everything on the Republicans.  Obama was phenomenal conning minorities with that.  Also, the whole ACA was complete crap.  People who have it don't even like it.  It forced everyone's premiums to go up for crap that didn't work.  Meaning, it allowed minorities to have substandard medical care and the Dems blamed the problems on Republicans.  This has been the political agenda for decades of the democrats, not just the last 10 years.

You need to see real data?  You mean the fact that there are more job openings that unemployed people in this country for the first time since they've been tracking "open jobs" (about 30 years), isn't enough?  The fact that more people, of ALL RACES, are spending more money than they ever have, isn't enough?  Prison reform that both Clinton and Obama promised but couldn't deliver in 16 years but Trump did in 2, isn't enough?  The simple fact that the Democrats don't campaign AT ALL against the economy, employment rate, and income of ANY citizen isn't enough?  Every democrat politician ONLY complains about how Trump ACTS.  There's nothing to complain about when it comes to any policy he's put in place.

I remember you having a problem with Trumps tariffs and how it affected farmers.  Here in South Jersey where farming is a staple, I've yet to meet a single farmer who's upset with the way Trump is handling things.

I believe farming is a little bigger here in Iowa and the surrounding states than it is in Jersey.  It's hurting our farmers a lot.  They may not admit it and they still support Trump but they are being hurt by him.  He has not benefited them yet and there are some that are finally starting to speak up, just not enough.  I suggest that you read some articles on the ag economy and how it's being affected by the tariffs.

As for your data about jobs, what specifically has Trump done to make it better than it already was.  I give him credit for not making it worse but what has he done to make it better?  I see him continuing on with a trend that started before him.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I believe farming is a little bigger here in Iowa and the surrounding states than it is in Jersey.  It's hurting our farmers a lot.  They may not admit it and they still support Trump but they are being hurt by him.  He has not benefited them yet and there are some that are finally starting to speak up, just not enough.  I suggest that you read some articles on the ag economy and how it's being affected by the tariffs.

As for your data about jobs, what specifically has Trump done to make it better than it already was.  I give him credit for not making it worse but what has he done to make it better?  I see him continuing on with a trend that started before him.

Coporate tax cuts

Your turn

What specifically was done by the previous administration that started your so called jobs trend?

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Coporate tax cuts

Your turn

What specifically was done by the previous administration that started your so called jobs trend?

I don't know.  I've said it twice here already, I didn't follow politics then.  All I know is the data shows that jobs were increasing before Trump became President.  The economy was improving before Trump.  The deficit was going down and now it's increasing.

I agree that the tax cuts were good for many.  For a lot of people I don't think it was as great of a deal as Trump made it out to be.  It helped corporations a lot though.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

The old trend was a false front.  It created public sector jobs, which in turn, increased taxes and produced less government spending across the board.  Private businesses who did a lot of government work folded under Obama.  Also, his job creation objective was to employ more minorities in government positions... who weren't qualified to do the work.  So, what happens is, a department hires an unqualified person (race is unimportant), but unqualified non-the-less.  When the job can't get done, the typical democrat solution "just throw money at it", goes into effect.  What happens then?  They hire more people (who are unqualified), and the result is - taxes go up.  Meaning, the everyday person's dollar doesn't go as far.  Here's the thing.  The unemployment rate for minorities was going down... but not as much and as quickly as it was for white people.  Why?  Because democrats were raising the minimum wage in major areas because "costs were high".  Well, what happens?  Small businesses close, bigger businesses get bigger, and the result is more white people get jobs.  Why?  Because in major cities, the democrats' ultimate goal is to keep the minority vote.  They keep them on welfare and/or blame the Republican's for not helping them out.  A little known fact is that Obama's public sector job creation movement was only temporary.  It was supposed to end in 2016.  Why?  So that if a new Dem was elected, they'd just re-up the plan (create governmental jobs), but if a Republican won, the plan would end and there'd be an influx of unemployed people.

What did Trump do?  He alleviated some of the tax burden on businesses which allowed them to invest in their own employees, meaning, people kept their jobs, people got raises, and people got hired.  Primarily, minimum wage jobs (which helped out minorities the most).  He also doubled down on the people with tax cuts.  So, not only were people working more and making more... they were keeping more of the money.  In turn, spending more, which in turn creates money for businesses, which in turn, hires more people, which in turn, creates more jobs.  Trump's policies put people in the private sector - which grows the economy, Obama's policies created public sector jobs which slows the economy.  The Dems like to claim that Trump's GDP is where Obama's was, so Trump didn't improve anything.  Here's an analogy for that.  Obama's economy is like a person making $25k on welfare - where as under Trump, you make $20k with a job.  The result is what?  To the democrats, you have $5k more under Obama, so Obama wins.  To Republicans and the real world, you HAVE A JOB!!  That $20k can become $30k, then $40k, then $50k, and so on... yet the Obama way keeps you beholden to the government and a fixed income.

Trump also removed the ACA mandate so businesses nor the private person were forced to either take government insurance or pay a penalty.  That put more money in people's pockets.

Public spending was down under Obama, it's sky high under Trump.  There's more money being spent.  Under Obama, people weren't spending.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Trump has ZERO interest in going to a war, any war, it'll only make things worse.  Wars help the economy and not much else.  In the past, it's helped the common patriotism of the country, but nowadays with the libturd mentality, that's not possible any more.  Based on the trend of our economy, a war would actually hurt it.

It appears that way. It's just his apparent instability and ego makes me nervous. He just seems like the type that would get sucked down that road for foolish reasons. Like Iran for example. But so far so good. 

We need to cleanse our own country before we can go focking around in the business of others. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

We need to cleanse our own country before we can go focking around in the business of others. 

Fair point. There are instances where I think it can be beneficial for us to help other countries too but I agree with you. 

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Fair point. There are instances where I think it can be beneficial for us to help other countries too but I agree with you. 

15 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I would also like to see us focus on the US Citizens that are homeless and need help before we gloss over them to focus on other countries citizens that come here. 

26 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I would also like to see us focus on the US Citizens that are homeless and need help before we gloss over them to focus on other countries citizens that come here. 

Yes! Until ALL naturally born American citizens have a roof over their head ZERO immigrants should be permitted unless that immigrant is 1. an attractive female with no kids or 2. Has a shittton of money that can be put to good use. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Yes! Until ALL naturally born American citizens have a roof over their head ZERO immigrants should be permitted unless that immigrant is 1. an attractive female with no kids or 2. Has a shittton of money that can be put to good use. 

Let's not forget 3., has skills we need or want, I.e. Brilliant scidntists, artists, doctors, etc. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Let's not forget 3., has skills we need or want, I.e. Brilliant scidntists, artists, doctors, etc. 

If they are female I am on board. We need to completely stop males from other countries coming in.

Rapinoe says women will accept nothing less than equal pay.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-womens-world-cup/story/3921531/rapinoe----any-talks-must-start-with-equal-pay

I didn't know the Mens and Womens teams had separate CBAs.  Also shows that the women are a bit naive, they should ask for more than the men. 

ETA the women signed their CBA in 2017.  

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-womens-world-cup/story/3921531/rapinoe----any-talks-must-start-with-equal-pay

I didn't know the Mens and Womens teams had separate CBAs.  Also shows that the women are a bit naive, they should ask for more than the men. 

We can talk about equal pay when those dykes bring in equal revenue with their inferior tournament. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

We can talk about equal pay when those dykes bring in equal revenue with their inferior tournament. 

It's entertainment. It's like saying that Ishtar should make the same money as Star Wars. A$$es in the seats determine how much it makes. 

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

ETA the women signed their CBA in 2017.  

Yes you will. You just focking did not two months ago.

And if it comes down to paying the women more than the tournament brings in, there simply won't be a women's world cup next time, and very few will care. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

And if it comes down to paying the women more than the tournament brings in, there simply won't be a women's world cup next time, and very few will care. 

:first:

Again, women's soccer is useless entertainment in this world. Not even sure how it has any position other than someone that I don't know who pumping money into it for some God-aweful reason.

I really like the WNBA "stars" that complain they would get paid more in russia. Um. Go. Your 11 wnba fans are probably gonna miss ya. No one else will not even notice your gone. 

20 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

It's entertainment. It's like saying that Ishtar should make the same money as Star Wars. A$$es in the seats determine how much it makes. 

THIS.  I guess logic isn't as important as fighting the (perceived) social injustices of the world. 

Logic says if you have a 5 year contract and you start complaining in year 2, you focked it all up. Now the lesbos want a do over.  These women suck in every way but they way they should.

If they want the same "money", then they're nuts.  They have no shot.  If they want the same "percentage", then there's nothing wrong with their stance.  Though, I'm willing to bet that they'd be surprised of how small that amounts too.  If fact, I'm willing to bet that from a revenue generating perspective, they're making a higher percentage than the men.

The WNBA ladies said that they should make the same percentage as the men.  On the surface, there's nothing wrong with that, but the WNBA isn't generating their own revenue.  Technically, they're paid better than the men.  Over the last 10 seasons, from a revenue point of view, they're actually in the negative.  The ONLY reason that they still have a league is because the NBA gives them money outside of the WNBA's revenue generation streams.  If the NBA stopped giving the WNBA money today, this would be the last season that the WNBA would exist.  The players refuse to see that reality.  They seem to view the NBA's welfare system as revenue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If they want the same "money", then they're nuts.  They have no shot.  If they want the same "percentage", then there's nothing wrong with their stance.  Though, I'm willing to bet that they'd be surprised of how small that amounts too.  If fact, I'm willing to bet that from a revenue generating perspective, they're making a higher percentage than the men.

The WNBA ladies said that they should make the same percentage as the men.  On the surface, there's nothing wrong with that, but the WNBA isn't generating their own revenue.  Technically, they're paid better than the men.  Over the last 10 seasons, from a revenue point of view, they're actually in the negative.  The ONLY reason that they still have a league is because the NBA gives them money outside of the WNBA's revenue generation streams.  If the NBA stopped giving the WNBA money today, this would be the last season that the WNBA would exist.  The players refuse to see that reality.  They seem to view the NBA's welfare system as revenue.

They want more money and we want hot girls and sammiches. There are no winners in this fight. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Exactly - cuz in the end, they've no leverage.

What are they gonna do - threaten to not play? Um, DEAL! :lol:

I don't get why Rapinoe thinks she speaks for every woman in America.  If she don't like the terms of her service, she can quit.  50 other lesbians would happily take her spot.  

Of course she won't though, because the value proposition is actually in her favor since she craves the spotlight.