Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Disney's new attraction: Hoodland

There is no excuse to use the word coon or to imply that black people are another species other than human. Please don't make up rational reasons why people here can't manage to laugh at a video or make fun of people for doing dumb things without being insulting to an entire group.

I'm here. I'm HERE!! I AM HERE! Think of my feelings before you post.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, peenie said:

There is no excuse to use the word coon or to imply that black people are another species other than human. Please don't make up rational reasons why people here can't manage to laugh at a video or make fun of people for doing dumb things without being insulting to an entire group.

Agree on the denigration of people, though I reserve the right to refer to radical islamists and palestidiots as subhuman, only because I have spent copious time among them.

Rather than be insulted by the tendency of a culture to allow or accept certain behaviors, we should look to these situations as examples of how not to act.  Instead of trying to explain it away as 'not all black people do this" the right response is 'we clearly have an issue in our culture and community and we need to face it and fix it".

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You didn't answer mine or RLLD's questions/comments.

You just posted circular rambling.

Answer my question on murderers please.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Agree on the denigration of people, though I reserve the right to refer to radical islamists and palestidiots as subhuman, only because I have spent copious time among them.

Rather than be insulted by the tendency of a culture to allow or accept certain behaviors, we should look to these situations as examples of how not to act.  Instead of trying to explain it away as 'not all black people do this" the right response is 'we clearly have an issue in our culture and community and we need to face it and fix it".

Boom. 

I have a question for RLLD

Do you think these incidents get more publicity and shared because the people involved are black ? I was able to do a search and find pretty similar things that involved white people that none of us ever heard of.

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

I did say sorry directly after making the "Coon" comment.  It was too easy a pun to let pass as they were in Toon Town. 

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Do you think these incidents get more publicity and shared because the people involved are black ? I was able to do a search and find pretty similar things that involved white people that none of us ever heard of.

hqdefault.jpg

39 minutes ago, peenie said:

Is there any way you can look at these people as crazy individuals instead of representing the entire black race? Their behavior was disgraceful but there have been millions, yes, millions of blacks that have not only visited Disney but worked there and were normal civilized human beings. Critique them not all of us! I don't represent anything that is in that video. I'm not fat or violent. So stop it! Stop disparaging all black people just because some act a damn fool. 

When you are 99% sure of the race in an incident BEFORE you even see the video, and you're usually right, that suggests a problem.  And it's not with US.  When your own activist says things like:

There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then (I) look around and see someone white and feel relieved

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1993-11-30-9311300111-story.html

That suggests a problem.  And it's not with US. 

No, not ALL blacks are the problem.  But there are cultural issues in the black community.  With a significant portion of that community.  Another good quote from the activist quoted above:

We've got the power right now to stop killing each other. . . . There is a code of silence, based upon fear. Our silence is a sanctuary for killers and drug dealers. There must be a market revolt. The victim has to rise up.

As long as YOUR race refuses to PARTNER with the police and instead treats them like the devil things aren't going to change.  As long as people like YOU don't look at this video and recognize a pattern nothing is going to change.  MLK jr is rolling over in his grave as he looks at the movement for equality that he championed and how YOUR race has bastardized everything he stood for and died for. 

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I'm not RLLD, but I want to answer anyway.

The answer to your exact question I'd say is "no".

There are incidents not shown from all races. There are incidents shown from all races. There are good and bad from all races.  No one said there wasn't. 

There are a lot of ways to back up my "no" answer

I'll go with this:

I think that there are an equal numbers  murderers out there are female, an equal number of incidents with dangerous dogs that involve golden retrievers as there are with pit bulls,   there are an equal number of female and male highway patrol.

They are all equal, its just that the some of info is suppressed, to make it look not equal. 

If I sat and told you that stuff, would you argue against it or agree with me?

11 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I'll let RLLD answer for himself but I'll throw an answer out there as well.  Yes, there are probably similar incidents at Disneyland involving white people.  Anyone is capable of such things.  However, over the years we've seen incident after incident of groups of black people acting this way.  Since no one tracks these type of incidents statistically it's impossible to know the specific race breakdown of all participants in these types of incidents.  But, when you look at how many of these incidents involve black people at fast food places and other more common establishments the pattern emerges.  And, let's not forget that blacks only make up 12% of the US population.  It would be expected to find MORE white incidents based on statistics but I doubt that is in fact true.

So Disney opened a park in Chicago? :dunno:

This is what happens when you try to socialize wild animals

26 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

I think its a valid question. I have no doubt that this kind of behavior is more tied to "class" than to skin color, but I submit that where these events arise you will find them transpiring more frequently and with more violence in the culture of AA's.  Moreover, this behavior has an element of acceptance, not merely the violence but a tolerance of violence toward women.

27 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

White men beating up women at amusement parks in front of kids? Post them. I will gladly ridicule and make jokes. 

The answer to your question is a no. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

White men beating up women at amusement parks in front of kids? Post them. I will gladly ridicule and make jokes. 

The answer to your question is a no. 

Just watch a Cops! episode.  Lots of drunk whites beating up baby mommas.

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

51% of all violent crimes, despite being 13% of the population 

But what bandrus1 is saying, is that whites could be equal in violent crime% -- its just its not being shown in stats, because the white stats are being suppressed. 

Do you have an argument for that?

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

But what bandrus1 is saying, is that whites would be equal in violent crime% -- its just its not being shown in stats, because the white stats are being suppressed. 

Do you have an argument for that?

Bandrus should go to a trailer park and then go to section 8 housing and let us know which one he had to look over his shoulder more in. 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

51% of all violent crimes, despite being 13% of the population 

No one wants to talk about facts or stats, they just want to start calling people racist. What they forget is that racism is a crime, and crime is for black people. 

• Like 1

Why does every preppy, white college aged kid get referred to as Brad or Chad and hiding behind daddy’s money? Because deep down there’s a little bit of a correlation with the stereotype and it’s funny. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Bandrus should go to a trailer park and then go to section 8 housing and let us know which one he had to look over his shoulder more in. 

I don't think he'd make it back.  :(

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Why does every preppy, white college aged kid get referred to as Brad or Chad and hiding behind daddy’s money? Because deep down there’s a little bit of a correlation with the stereotype and it’s funny. 

Absolutely there is.  

But most are either

1.) AFRAID to say it (afraid of losing the benefit of #2 below)

2.) Trying to "look the part" of the all-around-good-fella by saying everyone and everything is equal and we should all get along. 

They think it, and know it in the back of their brain, but they won't say it.

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Absolutely there is.  

But most are either

1.) AFRAID to say it (afraid of losing the benefit of #2 below)

2.) Trying to "look the part" of the all-around-good-fella by saying everyone and everything is equal and we should all get along. 

Nothing is more poosey than a virtue signaling white boy 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

if it is OK and appropriate to paint men as rapists, white men as entitled, white people as problems....then you also allow for this kind of group assignment.

Being ACCUSED of being racist has started causing normal white men to stand up for themselves, and creating a problem where there was no problem.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, fandandy said:

If Obama had a theme park...

:first:

I think every single person in that video is fat except the asian couple at 2:08.  Nobody can get in there to separate them because most of them are too fat to move.

You know, I have no idea why people act like that or behave that way not only in public but how must they be in private? I'm embarrassed. I'm sad because it's videos like these that sticks in people's minds that proves we're animals and that we are exactly like the stereotypes. I don't know why they behave this way and I am no better equipped to stop it than you are.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

The fat chick going down is what probably started the earth quakes. 

:doublethumbsup:

I just read an article and apparently they're all from the same family. I think the two people fighting the most are brother and sister. The person that fell down was the mother. The family did not press charges or give a statement.

Perhaps they watched too much Jerry Springer?

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

You know, I have no idea why people act like that or behave that way not only in public but how must they be in private? I'm embarrassed. I'm sad because it's videos like these that sticks in people's minds that proves we're animals and that we are exactly like the stereotypes. I don't know why they behave this way and I am no better equipped to stop it than you are.

Actually you are.  Black people don't listen to other races when it comes to suggesting they need a cultural shift, just like they don't listen to cops.  The change needs to come from within the community.  And you're a part of that community I could never be.   Unless you've been Rachel Dolezaling us all these years you're far better equipped to help than I am.

This is probably why they raised prices in the 1st place, otherwise there'd be a lot more fights. 

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Actually you are.  Black people don't listen to other races when it comes to suggesting they need a cultural shift, just like they don't listen to cops.  The change needs to come from within the community.  And you're a part of that community I could never be.   Unless you've been Rachel Dolezaling us all these years you're far better equipped to help than I am.

Meaning, I don't have family or friends that behave that way. Blacks don't gather at an annual meeting where I can grab a mic and lecture the masses for and tell them how to behave.

I live in white neighborhood and work with white folks and post here.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

I just read an article and apparently they're all from the same family. I think the two people fighting the most are brother and sister. The person that fell down was the mother. The family did not press charges or give a statement.

Perhaps they watched too much Jerry Springer?

Damb....I think that makes this situation even more sad, a family out in the middle of the park(in front of their youngest members) assaulting each other.....I mean, SMH......:dunno:

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Meaning, I don't have family or friends that behave that way. Blacks don't gather at an annual meeting where I can grab a mic and lecture the masses for and tell them how to behave.

I superficially Judge people by two things: How they dress, including hair, tatoos and jewelry, and how they talk. If I saw that crew and how they were dressed, and I'm positive myself and my family would have been treated to a plethora of vulgarities, I would have vacated the area. Same goes for whites with the same stupid get ups, tatoos and vulgar language. And I guarentee if white trash were acting like that in the video, they would have gotten ripped as well. No shortage of filthy white trash in this country and I have no issue saying it. Perhaps blacks can start calling out their trash instead of taking it as an attack on them personally. Peer pressure is a powerful thing. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

😄  Nice... feel for you Peens... every time I see some video/meme of a drunk Indian doing something stupidly stereotypical I cringe in my soul.

That being said... I look like my Pops family (German) so nobody follows me around the store folding clothes right next to me all the time.  😁

Whenever I hear about a mass shooting or a serial killer I make it a point to tell the other white guys that shiit is not okay.

If I don’t police my own culture who will?

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Whenever I hear about a mass shooting or a serial killer I make it a point to tell the other white guys that shiit is not okay.

Perhaps you could instead just state that well, not all white people are mass murderers, so stop pointing fingers...and pretend there isn't an obvious problem, then again maybe there is a mental health problem that seems to center within white culture, who knows, but hey, just ignore it right? I mean, its hard so why bother.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Like Pulse nightclub? San Bernadino? Colin Ferguson? Virginia Tech? Binghamton NY? Fort Hood?   Those white guys?