Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

One down

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

I can’t saw whether Paul actually did it. The important part is once Paul said he did, supposed “cop” HT stopped using his Mag Bastard handle and claimed it was cause I tried to figure out where he lives. 

Dude is obviously RP. Point taken about Paul though, I don’t really know him so I will leave him out of it. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I can’t saw whether Paul actually did it. The important part is once Paul said he did, supposed “cop” HT stopped using his Mag Bastard handle and claimed it was cause I tried to figure out where he lives. 

Dude is obviously RP. Point taken about Paul though, I don’t really know him so I will leave him out of it. 

Geezuz.  HT-TDS much?  🤣

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Geezuz.  HT-TDS much?  🤣

He follows me around begging for my attention all day long like you used to do with Sho. How could I not notice? 😂 

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think that it’s pretty clear that he didn’t have the ability to check IP’s and was just messing with you. Next time, maybe make sure the person you’re going to use as your source, hasn’t already outed the lie.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I think that it’s pretty clear that he didn’t have the ability to check IP’s and was just messing with you. Next time, maybe make sure the person you’re going to use as your source, hasn’t already outed the lie.

Seems to have outed Hardcuck Pilot too. Can you imagine pretending to be an ex cop / Marine for literally years? :lol:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Seems to have outed Hardcuck Pilot too. Can you imagine pretending to be an ex cop / Marine for literally years? :lol:

I’ve never really been fully on board that RP was Rusty, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

You're like a real life Nancy Drew...or more like the Murder she wrote lady, cause you're all old and stuff.

34 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You're like a real life Nancy Drew...or more like the Murder she wrote lady, cause you're all old and stuff.

Nah, I just happened to remember Paul confirming that it wasn’t true. A quick trip to his profile page, and it was easily found.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I’ve never really been fully on board that RP was Rusty, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Of course not. They used to meet up for poker night at Jose’s. :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, MDC said:

Of course not. They used to meet up for poker night at Jose’s. :thumbsup:

Rusty posts at the Sanctuary, and he’s nothing like RP/HT. Unless his persona here is a complete act, I don’t see it. Not saying it’s entirely impossible, but I’m not sold.