Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Child 'falls' off cruise ship

Originally reported  grandpa was holding the 18 month old over the railing or out the window. Suddenly, investigation is struggling to find out what happened. How this child managed to fall 11-story to the dock below. G, grandpa was being an idiot and dropped the kid?

Why would you take an 18 month old on a cruise?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

I think the result answers that question

6 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

A kid that age probably goes free, or you could pay a ton to have somebody watch it.  :dunno:

My wife has fallen down the stairs a couple times.  She gets so clumsy after talking back to me.  :dunno:  

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

You're supposed to focking wait until the ship is in shark infested international abortion. It's called a post birth maritime abortion, and is covered by the UN conventions. 

Focking amatuer.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Mental note: don't put sunscreen on kid's legs before you dangle them out an eleven story window.

Note #2. Make sure you don't put the kid in shoes 3 sizes too big so he will be able to "grow into them"

Thems gonna slip off.

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Originally reported  grandpa was holding the 18 month old over the railing or out the window. Suddenly, investigation is struggling to find out what happened. How this child managed to fall 11-story to the dock below. G, grandpa was being an idiot and dropped the kid?

I read that he was inside with others along an area that had various glass panes. One of them was open.  I doubt that we have a Michael Jackson situation here.  

37 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I read that he was inside with others along an area that had various glass panes. One of them was open.  I doubt that we have a Michael Jackson situation here.  

More Clapton, less Jackson you say. 

• Haha 1

In towel folding training, Rosarita could never quite get the kissing swans right.  Her classmates would often joke that her swans looked more like a child who had fallen eleven stories and broken all of his bones.  It was just a stroke of bad luck that Rosarita was working that room on that day.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

More Clapton, less Jackson you say. 

Yes, that is what I am saying.

That and, I still can't understand why posty didn't start this thread.  Guy is slipping (much like the toddler out the window). 

Smooth move Grandpa. You do realize that the kids mom and dad are the ones deciding whether to pull the plug on you or not right? Fuckr better not so much as sneeze.

Any truth to the rumor.  Jeffrey Epstein was supposed to be waiting at the bottom to catch, but the cops nabbed him 1st?

whats the difference between a toddler and a bag of cocaine?

9 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

There is no decision too dumb for people with toddlers. They will take them to crowded theaters, buy them extravagant things they will never remember, put them in illogical situations like this. 

I read an article that stated there were windows all around the deck and the Grandpa was allowing the child to lean up against the windows hands first. At this one particular area on the deck there was no window but the Grandpa didn't notice as it was clear as a window would be. He positioned the child and she fell through. 

3 hours ago, peenie said:

I read an article that stated there were windows all around the deck and the Grandpa was allowing the child to lean up against the windows hands first. At this one particular area on the deck there was no window but the Grandpa didn't notice as it was clear as a window would be. He positioned the child and she fell through. 

Thanks, Grandpa. 

13 hours ago, Gladiators said:

My wife has fallen down the stairs a couple times.  She gets so clumsy after talking back to me.  :dunno:  

:lol::lol:

... and of course, The grieving shattered devastated family has shopped for and retained a lawyer. Not to defend Grandpa from any possible charges, but 2 get a big fat paycheck..

If that was my child? Maybe maybe maybe months down the line? But not in a matter of hours. The kids probably not even in the ground yet. Geez ..

Are we certain this child had nothing to do with Epstein and Clinton? Timing makes this quite suspicious.

According to the family, grandpa sat her up on a wooden railing in a kid centric area and Chloe turned to bang her hands against the window as she would do at her big brother's hockey games (there's a pic of her doing that at a game :( ) but it was open. It apparently isn't even that he was holding her up to the window. The attorney says video will show this.

Anyway, the Daily Mail has pictures of the grandpa and grandma arriving back in Chicago. Feel so bad for him. 

I cannot fathom this.....need to avoid this story altogether.....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I cannot fathom this.....need to avoid this story altogether.....

I see what you did there.