Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**2019 British Open (Open Championship) Thread**

Just now, bostonlager said:

They all lost. 

Oh.

Well, we did have 5 of the top 11..... and heading in, we had won 3 of the first 4 majors this year... Given the fact this was just Lowry's week and given the weather and the fact just don't play the ball on the ground - I thought we had an admirable showing.

Just now, Cruzer said:

Oh.

Well, we did have 5 of the top 11..... and heading in, we had won 3 of the first 4 majors this year... Given the fact this was just Lowry's week and given the weather and the fact just don't play the ball on the ground - I thought we had an admirable showing.

I would prefer the US have all the majors and win all the Ryder Cups. Pretty sad we haven't won a Ryder Cup over there since I was in the 3rd grade. 

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Pretty sad we haven't won a Ryder Cup over there since I was in the 3rd grade. 

Boy that's the truth........ Simple really - we've had way too many princess divas, not enuff hungry worker bees. The US team has been soft for far too long - more worried about friendships and stepping on toes than the job at focking hand.

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Boy that's the truth........ Simple really - we've had way too many princess divas, not enuff hungry worker bees. The US team has been soft for far too long - more worried about friendships and stepping on toes than the job at focking hand.

Friendships have ruined more than golf. I liked it in the days when you hated everyone that wasn't on your team. Now 4 players from 4 different teams go on vacation together and buttfock each others wives. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Friendships have ruined more than golf. I liked it in the days when you hated everyone that wasn't on your team. Now 4 players from 4 different teams go on vacation together and buttfock each others wives. :thumbsdown:

The RC teams with Lanny, Zinger, Strange, Floyd - let me tell ya, we had some stones back then. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, dain11279 said:

I died when I saw that, “played like he had ice cream in the car” :lol:

I don't blame Koekap.  How wants to play in that nasty azz weather.

I agree about not wanting to play in that crappy weather. I would like to see the British Open moved to the US so we can avoid that in the future. 

8 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Club Pro Guy is awesome.  This podcast had me laughing hysterically almost posted it on here a while ago.  About 40 minutes of A+ material here.

https://nolayingup.com/2017/10/31/nlu-podcast-episode-105-club-pro-guy/

Golf needs more characters like this.