Sign in to follow this  
Gladiators

Philly teens go shopping

The end is nigh 

The DA for philly was funded by Soros. Crimes like this are allowed. 

From the comments section:

The work clothes section and the fathers day display were untouched.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

:nono:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, riversco said:

The comments are the gold in this.  Must read material!

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

😯

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The DA for philly was funded by Soros. Crimes like this are allowed. 

Dallas County's new district attorney announced his office will no longer prosecute "theft of necessary items" up to $750.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Dallas County's new district attorney announced his office will no longer prosecute "theft of necessary items" up to $750.

Oxycontin 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Is this on a per visit basis? If you steal $750 worth of stuff in the morning from a store, can you go back later for another $750 worth? 

And, if it's not worthy of prosecution, can you return those stolen items for cash back?

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

So were these fine young people drunk or having emotional problems?

😂🤣

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

What the fock....

on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most surprise, how surprised are you....honestly....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most surprise, how surprised are you....honestly....

Its blacks doing what blacks do best.  Group thuggery.  

Peenie, FOCK off.    When you fail to be able to see there is a problem,  you're part of the problem.  You're no better that the sh!tstains in the video.

If Obama had a family reunion?

They come from North Philly into center city and tourist areas to make trouble. I don’t know what you do about it except try to identify them on video and throw the book at them. 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

They come from North Philly into center city and tourist areas to make trouble. I don’t know what you do about it except try to identify them on video and throw the book at them. 

This song says it all

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Perhaps we could just have them do some community service or something.....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps we could just have them do some community service or something.....

Theyre not getting jail time for what amounts to minor destruction of properly and stealing a few dollars of goods each. Most wont get caught. I think many hours of community service and hopefully some type of caseworker counseling is an appropriate punishment.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Theyre not getting jail time for what amounts to minor destruction of properly and stealing a few dollars of goods each. Most wont get caught. I think many hours of community service and hopefully some type of caseworker counseling is an appropriate punishment.

That mob should come and raid your house.  Maybe that would change your mind.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I would rather see them doing community service than going to jail for sure.

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

That mob should come and raid your house.  Maybe that would change your mind.

Change my mind about what? Whether we should be jailing minors for vandalism and shoplifting? 

Just now, MDC said:

Change my mind about what? Whether we should be jailing minors for vandalism and shoplifting? 

Waves of people running around committing crimes is kinda a lot worse than what you're saying. You also ignore how those waves of people vandalized someone's face on the street.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would rather see them doing community service than going to jail for sure.

We really need a better system of juvenile justice. Jail and juvenile detention is just thug college. I think some kind of public works chain gang sorta thing would do well. Picking up trash, whatever. 

Hey, as long as we ignore the people getting assaulted on the sidewalk, this is just mild hijinks!  Slap them on the wrist, let them go. 

Maybe if this group hit MDC's house and assaulted his family and stole $20 of stuff, he'd be OK with that too.  🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

Maybe if this group hit MDC's house and assaulted his family and stole $20 of stuff, he'd be OK with that too.  🤷‍♂️

As long as they do some community service.

6 minutes ago, riversco said:

They better check his wife's purse for that 20 dollars. That brokedik ain't got it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, riversco said:

Waves of people running around committing crimes is kinda a lot worse than what you're saying. You also ignore how those waves of people vandalized someone's face on the street.

I didn’t know they assaulted someone - that’s different. If you have a better solution than jailtime or juvie for the people who were stealing / vandalizing let’s hear it.

I am wary of sending minors to prison / juvie jail for minor or non violent offenses because I think you’re wrecking their opportunity to better themselves and making tougher criminals. Obviously I feel different about violent crimes or criminals who need to be removed from the public.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t know they assaulted someone - that’s different. If you have a better solution than jailtime or juvie for the people who were stealing / vandalizing let’s hear it.

I am wary of sending minors to prison / juvie jail for minor or non violent offenses because I think you’re wrecking their opportunity to better themselves and making tougher criminals. Obviously I feel different about violent crimes or criminals who need to be removed from the public.

Stop digesting fake news then.  Some news sources are sanitizing the event and leaving out the fact that they attacked people.