Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Ever question the validity of popularity polls?

Recommended Posts

I dismiss them as quickly as I hear them.

Hillary 90+% chance of winning in 2016...............got curb stomped DESPITE cheating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liberals take polls as fact. Atleast that's what they have said to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets see.

Rapinoe is anti-American.

Libs are anti-American.


So....what do ya think polls would show?


Polling libs in a Trump vs Rapinoe for president,  is like polling 4 year olds in a Cookie Monster vs Trump contest. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course,..........that's why I don't watch (or give two shiits) about the Oscars, Grammy's, Emmy's, etc....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The folks over at FBG absolutely live and die by the polls.  They talk about polls constantly.  And I constantly make fun of them because I think, for the most part, they are full of sheet.  Without knowing a lot of details about who was polled, the questions, etc..polls are worth nothing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

The folks over at FBG absolutely live and die by the polls.  They talk about polls constantly.  And I constantly make fun of them because I think, for the most part, they are full of sheet.  Without knowing a lot of details about who was polled, the questions, etc..polls are worth nothing.

 

They are also big on Huff Post and Slate articles as fact...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, posty said:

They are also big on Huff Post and Slate articles as fact...

And that Kamala Harris is a "centrist"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the time.   Back in school, I would always get voted least popular, but my Mom told me that those things can't be trusted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

And that Kamala Harris is a "centrist"

There's guys over there who think Bernie is centrist too. 

They also think that the left hasn't moved any further left than it was 10/20/30 years ago.  It's the right who's moved further right.

We could do this all day with what those fools at FBGheys THINK is fact vs what actually IS fact.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

There's guys over there who think Bernie is centrist too. 

They also think that the left hasn't moved any further left than it was 10/20/30 years ago.  It's the right who's moved further right.

We could do this all day with what those fools at FBGheys THINK is fact vs what actually IS fact.

Why do you guys even post there? Ultimately your giving ad revenue to a person who is a pos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Why do you guys even post there? Ultimately your giving ad revenue to a person who is a pos. 

I don't post over there anymore.  Every once in a while when this board is slow I go over there to see the latest over-the-top hysteria, hyperbole and lies to get a good laugh.

But, according to the them, did you know that America is ACTUALLY socialist?  They don't know why there is all this bru-ha-ha over SOCIALISM! since America is already socialist, which is why we should elect Sanders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Polls are like being “voted best pizza on the east coast.”

 

I always tell tell my kids to remember, the people voting on who has the best Pizza may be the Pizza shop owner only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2019 at 6:35 AM, TimmySmith said:

I go here for a good laugh.  538 got slaughtered in the last election despite being math geniuses.  But, If they ever post the truth they will lose 90% of their followers.  

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

 

In the RCP poll of Trump's approval rating, you see slow improvement.  Every time Trump a dip in approval rating, it bottoms out higher than it did the last time.  Higher lows each time.  Also, the highs keep rising.  His highest approval rating average on RCP was on July 7th, 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, riversco said:

In the RCP poll of Trump's approval rating, you see slow improvement.  Every time Trump a dip in approval rating, it bottoms out higher than it did the last time.  Higher lows each time.  Also, the highs keep rising.  His highest approval rating average on RCP was on July 7th, 2019.

C- of a poll.  If you want to see a B+, you need to see the poll conducted by a foreign outfit with 10% more women than men and 10% more Democrats polled than Republicans. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×