Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Man accused of killing teen felt threatened by victim’s rap music

Rink

Hundreds of people including a presidential candidate spoke out on Twitter this week after a 17-year-old black youth was killed at a suburban convenience store, allegedly by a white man charged Tuesday with first-degree murder who has said he felt threatened by the boy's rap music.

No excuse for this BS, no matter how sh!tty rap has now become, this is inconceivable....   👎

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

No excuse for this BS, no matter how sh!tty rap has now become, this is inconceivable....   👎

What if the kid was listening to Vanilla Ice---that would at least be a mercy killing right?

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What if the kid was listening to Vanilla Ice---that would at least be a mercy killing right?

Anyone who says they didn't like "Ice Ice Baby" when it came out is a  liar.

Lit up the stage and waxed a chump like a candle. :bandana:

I guess it was Hammer Time

It's sad. This animal needs to be put down. What else could set him off in the future? 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Rink

Agreed.

I really think we need to be sensitive to how he felt at the time.  His truth is he was scared.  In those times it’s kill or be killed.

• Like 1

So why don't I see dozens of these posts from Booker and hundreds of these articles from the media every day based on all the killings in Chicago alone? Is the only criteria for this type of outrage being that the murdered is a black islamic dude and that he was killed by a white guy? Otherwise, meh, who cares about another black dude being killed by another black dude?

"Another one of our children has been murdered in a heinous and unprovoked way_the DOJ must investigate this hate crime immediately," Democratic candidate Cory Booker wrote on his Twitter account Monday. "RIP Elijah. #JusticeForElijah."

:( I bet we have the same taste in music.

10 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

I really think we need to be sensitive to how he felt at the time.  His truth is he was scared.  In those times it’s kill or be killed.

I thought the same thing (equally sarcastically I assume) when I saw this.

The moral relativism that seems to be becoming the norm today is dangerous. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Assault is assault. Reality trumps feelings. 

14 hours ago, sderk said:

So why don't I see dozens of these posts from Booker and hundreds of these articles from the media every day based on all the killings in Chicago alone? Is the only criteria for this type of outrage being that the murdered is a black islamic dude and that he was killed by a white guy? Otherwise, meh, who cares about another black dude being killed by another black dude?

Booker attempting to exploit this kids death for his political pursuits, what focking scumbag.

10 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It was as black kid. I may look young, but I'm not black.

No, you are not.  

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, you are not.  

Only people south of Mason Dixon should listen to country. Only white people should listen to rock, unless the lead is black, then it gets confusing. In fact, we should make it a rule that people are only allowed to listen to music that they grew up with.

14 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Only people south of Mason Dixon should listen to country. Only white people should listen to rock, unless the lead is black, then it gets confusing. In fact, we should make it a rule that people are only allowed to listen to music that they grew up with.

You have or have had or desire to one day own a pit bull. 

True or false?

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So I can't listen to anything before my birth in 1980?

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Not according to HT. I dont mind.

Maybe the teen looked suspicious so the white guy followed him around the store and the black kid finally confronted him by asking “WTF are you following me?” 

58 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Just rap. It encourages them and you look foolish. 

56 minutes ago, MDC said:

Maybe the teen looked suspicious so the white guy followed him around the store and the black kid finally confronted him by asking “WTF are you following me?” 

That does not appear to be the case, but if the kid DID in fact assault him then yeah, shoot away my friend....  👍

Just now, RLLD said:

That does not appear to be the case, but if the kid DID in fact assault him then yeah, shoot away my friend....  👍

Hopefully there’s video so we don’t have to take the word of a deranged man. Unless the deranged man’s story makes us feel good. Then we should believe him wholeheartedly and repeat his story as if it’s the proven fact.

Thats how I roll. :bandana:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Hopefully there’s video so we don’t have to take the word of a deranged man. Unless the deranged man’s story makes us feel good. Then we should believe him wholeheartedly and repeat his story as if it’s the proven fact.

Stop whining about Zimmerman. There's Walgreens out there that need to be protected. 

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

Video would be fantastic, though people have been convicted on less, and acquitted as well.  Evidence matters, not the forcing of a situation to satisfy ones ideological misconceptions. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Video would be fantastic, though people have been convicted on less, and acquitted as well.  Evidence matters, not the forcing of a situation to satisfy ones ideological misconceptions. 

The irony meter just hit red and exploded.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The irony meter just hit red and exploded.

I know right!   You are almost not being stupid for a change....its a little unsettling actually, but it wont be long before you try to mix up some more apples with oranges, desperation does that

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hopefully if there isnt video, the media will post the deceased 3rd grade class picture to get their retarded rubes all riled up again.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Hopefully if there isnt video, the media will post the deceased 3rd grade class picture to get their retarded rubes all riled up again.

Do we know if the victim used Sizzurp yet? He might have attacked this guy like a bath salt zombie.

Conservative Sandbox should check his Facebook page for evidunce. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Do we know if the victim used Sizzurp yet? He might have attacked this guy like a bath salt zombie.

Conservative Sandbox should check his Facebook page for evidunce. :thumbsup:

He'll always be that sweet little 10 year old boy to you ! :(