Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Carlson vs Omar

Rink

“Americans like to help. It makes us feel good,” Carlson said. “Some of our deepest satisfaction as a country comes from watching penniless immigrants arrive on our shores, buy into our values and thrive. We call it the American Dream.”

But then Carlson described Omar as not sufficiently thankful for her success in the country. “Omar has an awful lot to be grateful for,” he said. “But she isn’t grateful . . . she hates this country more than ever.”

Omar ripped Carlson on Twitter following the segment.

“Not gonna lie, it’s kind of fun watching a racist fool like this weeping about my presence in Congress,” she wrote, adding laughing emoji. “No lies will stamp out my love for this country or my resolve to make our union more perfect. They will just have to get used to calling me Congresswoman!”

She immediately went to the "racist" defense, but his points are valid....she is entitled and ungrateful for the incredible opportunity and success this country has afforded to her, the more she speaks the more we see her as a spoiled little brat...

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

She immediately went to the "racist" defense, but his points are valid....she is entitled and ungrateful for the incredible opportunity and success this country has afforded to her, the more she speaks the more we see her as a spoiled little brat...

An incredibly stupid spoiled brat. 

Why does Tucker think Omar hates this country? 

what a focking biotch!

the same bullcrap the left keeps spewing!

They have no sense of what America is supposed to be. If they do, they're doing all they can to bring it down.

I can’t stand the way Omar and AOC tweet and talk. “Gonna” is pretty improper and it’s really immature to use emojis in political statements. Fock them. They talk like teenage girls. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

perhaps because

"CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

There may be others

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Well the only thing I'm sure of that she loves is her brother.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

Troll gonna troll 

33 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

perhaps because

"CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties."

There may be others

I’m not seeing the hate.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m not seeing the hate.

Thats the wonderful thing, in todays world we get to assign value to someones words and actions, even if those words and actions dont seem to suggest anything specific.....thank you again leftists....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Thats the wonderful thing, in todays world we get to assign value to someones words and actions, even if those words and actions dont seem to suggest anything specific.....thank you again leftists....

You can do whatever you want. I don’t think that quote means Omar “hates” America. But that sort of claim is typical Tucker.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You can do whatever you want. I don’t think that quote means Omar “hates” America. But that sort of claim is typical Tucker.

Agree.  I choose to embrace the will of the people to make up intent where ever they please, so lets have some fun with that for now....  :banana:

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree.  I choose to embrace the will of the people to make up intent where ever they please, so lets have some fun with that for now....  :banana:

Living down to the opposition - well played. ;)

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Why does Omar think tucker is a racist? 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I don’t know. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

George Bush doesn't care about black people 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

she believes in Sharia

therefore hates America

Winner

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Probably because she's a Democrat and all Democrats (referring to politicians here), hate this country.  Not sure where you're having trouble on this one.

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Because its the standard go-to tool for leftists when someone calls them out on their bullsh!t

14 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Probably because she's a Democrat and all Democrats (referring to politicians here), hate this country.  Not sure where you're having trouble on this one.

Guys like Cheney and Trump love this country lots eh?

She doesn't hate this country. Just most of the people and would like to see other kinds of people let in via open borders. 

Just now, MDC said:

Guys like Cheney and Trump love this country lots eh?

Yes.  They're doing a great of try improving it.  Too bad the Democrats are trying to stop them.

7 hours ago, drobeski said:

Yeah. Why did she call him racist? And a fool? He didnt say anything about her race or her intellect. We found out who the racist fool here is, and it's not TC. 

She's from a culture that values goats more than Women. They have more uses for a goat, so it makes sense.