Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Why does CNN and the Washington Post care what company

Because, Trump must be stopped.   People are working more than ever, the economy is stable, we are improving our position in the global community, none of which feeds the desire of the left to tear this nation down.

The article said that the even is to help a basketball-themed charity, which benefits 40 youths.  Um, what does that mean?  What is a "basketball-themed charity"?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The article said that the even is to help a basketball-themed charity, which benefits 40 youths.  Um, what does that mean?  What is a "basketball-themed charity"?

Id guess its like Midnight Basketball, a free program for youth to play basketball at a local gym on the weekend nights to keep them off the streets during the summer.

Because they hate America and are still pissed that trump halted its destruction by winning.  

• Like 1

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Id guess its like Midnight Basketball, a free program for youth to play basketball at a local gym on the weekend nights to keep them off the streets during the summer.

Or all the money goes to the stripper with the best boobs. 

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Or all the money goes to the stripper with the best boobs. 

Only if her name is Charity

• Haha 1

CNN voted #1 US-based Anti-American news organization. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Because they hate America and are still pissed that trump halted its destruction by winning.  

This sums it up. Orange man bad. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Because, Trump must be stopped.   People are working more than ever, the economy is stable, we are improving our position in the global community, none of which feeds the desire of the left to tear this nation down.

It was funny.  Last week I was over a friends house and he was watching the local news.  One segment they had was how "the economy isn't that great for everyone" (obvious implications), to which they went to a travel advisory where a reporter was talking about traffic for the 4th of July weekend.  To which that reporter stated an all-time high this year in tourism and in the background there was tons of people on the boardwalk... TONS.  Over half were minorities.  The news anchor who said "the economy isn't that great for everyone" was a black woman.  Her male Hispanic co-anchor, after that travel advisory segment said, "looks like a lot of people have a lot of money to spend on vacation this year after all."  The woman said nothing, but she gave him "the look".

4 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

That seems reasonable.  Though, it would only benefit 40 kids?  I'd think that would benefit a lot more than 40.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Saw this and asked my wife, do strippers empower women or demean them? 

Empowers them for sure. There are lots of women that aren't bright/tough enough to do normal jobs. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That seems reasonable.  Though, it would only benefit 40 kids?  I'd think that would benefit a lot more than 40.

You can't make them show up and I'd rather the organization be truthful with its attendance numbers rather than they embellish them like most do to make themselves sound more successful

1 minute ago, BiffTannen said:

Empowers them for sure. There are lots of women that aren't bright/tough enough to do normal jobs. 

So why does the post hate empowered women? 

The article itself doesn't disparage the President, nor does it seem to shame the event in any way.

In fact, it could be argued the article was beneficial - serving as a promotional plug for the charity tournament more than anything. :dunno:

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

So why does the post hate empowered women? 

Because Orange Man

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

You can't make them show up and I'd rather the organization be truthful with its attendance numbers rather than they embellish them like most do to make themselves sound more successful

Oh I'm not saying anything negative.  I'm just surprised that the number is so low.

Of all the women in this world, single moms (strippers) are my favorite. Most aren't too bright and like to get drunk/high and fock with no strings attached. A few may try to talk about their kids, but I've found that being honest and telling them to shut the fock up and you don't care about her kids goes along way in improving a FWB type relationship. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Because they hate America white people and are still pissed that trump halted its destruction by winning.  

mmhmm

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

The article itself doesn't disparage the President, nor does it seem to shame the event in any way.

In fact, it could be argued the article was beneficial - serving as a promotional plug for the charity tournament more than anything. :dunno:

I'm willing to bet there are several dozen Charity Golf Tournaments scheduled throughout the US the next few weeks, why is CNN or the Post not reporting on them and the property owners?

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

There is no doubt that a message about Trump and women is being implied with this article, to say otherwise is being naïve

2 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

I'm willing to bet there are several dozen Charity Golf Tournaments scheduled throughout the US the next few weeks, why is CNN or the Post not reporting on them and the property owners?

Like the Jeffrey Epstein Putt Putt for Tasty Tots Tournament? 

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Most charity golf events have sexy chicks serving food/drinks on the course. The only exception is church related golf events. I was invited to one of those last year without knowing it was being put on by a local christian high school. I even took a PTO day at work to play in this thing ,but upon arriving and finding out there was no girls, beer, or booze I put my clubs back in the car and went to the bar. Told them to keep my entry fee as a donation. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

CNN and the Post do report on the President's golf holdings and clubs - quite frequently.

But one has to be extremely naïve to not know - anytime a strip club is sponsoring a golf tournament, at a club owned by a sitting President, it's gonna make news.... No matter what party they belong to.

Just now, Cruzer said:

CNN and the Post do report on the President's golf holdings and clubs - quite frequently.

But one has to be extremely naïve to not know - anytime a strip club is sponsoring a golf tournament, at a club owned by a sitting President, it's gonna make news.... No matter what party they belong to.

just the facts. Preach it.

I wonder what would happen if the club denied the strip club the use of the course? According to the left and their gay marriage cake rules, they wouidnt be allowed to deny them. 

7 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Sure thing

It's all in pretty poor taste.  Strippers raising money for kids at club with the POTUS's name on it.  C'mon. 

Either the people behind this are sorta dumb, or they're intentionally creating negative press.  

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It's all in pretty poor taste.  Strippers raising money for kids at club with the POTUS's name on it.  C'mon. 

Either the people behind this are sorta dumb, or they're intentionally creating negative press.  

I don't really get this.  Of course, I don't consider stripping (or sex work for that matter) to be something disgraceful as some people apparently do.

Just now, Strike said:

I don't really get this.  Of course, I don't consider stripping (or sex work for that matter) to be something disgraceful as some people apparently do.

You don't, I don't, but I'd think more people than not, do think it's disgraceful. I would venture most Trump supporters do.

15 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Maybe, regardless..do you consider them unbiased , supportive of our president? 

44 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

is hosting a Charity Golf Tournament at one of Trumps courses?  And more importantly what about it makes them think it constitutes it being news worthy?

https://start.att.net/news/read/article/cnn-washington_post_miamiarea_strip_club_hosting_chari-cnn2/category/news

This is the second time today I have seen someone link an OMB piece from start.att.net.

Is that from your phone? If so get a new one because you are giving yourself brain cancer.

Or is it from some shill call center where you are paid $11/hr to post about how bad Orange Man is?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Its more about the climate with the Epstein arrest and the reported ties to Trump.  Anything related to sex/rape/degradation/etc. that can be ties to Trump is just further that cause, no matter how unrelated that matter may be

3 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

This is the second time today I have seen someone link an OMB piece from start.att.net.

Is that from your phone? If so get a new one because you are giving yourself brain cancer.

Or is it from some shill call center where you are paid $11/hr to post about how bad Orange Man is?

You seemed confused, nothing I have posted is me saying "how bad the orange man is" 

Its OK, perhaps your observations aren't  as intense as you may think.