Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

Why does CNN and the Washington Post care what company

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

You seemed confused, nothing I have posted is me saying "how bad the orange man is" 

Its OK, perhaps your observations are as intense as you may think.

Your link, look at the address.

start.att.net

I asked if that was from your phone, because of the "att"

I have never seen a link from that domain before today, today I have seen 2 of them, both links for OMB type stories

I was just wondering if it was a news/push notification that att is sending to their subscribers or if it is something you found on the internet on your own, that is all.

tldr: is att sending OMB propaganda to its customers

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I don't really get this.  Of course, I don't consider stripping (or sex work for that matter) to be something disgraceful as some people apparently do.

"Next up on the main stage is Sinnoman.  Yes, fellas, that's Sinmoman with an S.  And for the next 30 minutes, $5 from each table dance will be donated to EPCAT International - A worldwide network of organizations working to end the sexual exploitation of children and young adults.  Angel to stage 3.  Angel to stage 3. Don't forget to tip your waitress".  

Just now, vuduchile said:

"Next up on the main stage is Sinnoman.  Yes, fellas, that's Sinmoman with an S.  And for the next 30 minutes, $5 from each table dance will be donated to EPCAT International - A worldwide network of organizations working to end the sexual exploitation of children and young adults.  Angel to stage 3.  Angel to stage 3. Don't forget to tip your waitress".  

You're going to have to be more specific.  Still not sure what your issue is.  I'm ok with my table dance money going to charity.

5 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Your link, look at the address.

start.att.net

I asked if that was from your phone, because of the "att"

I have never seen a link from that domain before today, today I have seen 2 of them, both links for OMB type stories

I was just wondering if it was a news/push notification that att is sending to their subscribers or if it is something you found on the internet on your own, that is all.

tldr: is att sending OMB propaganda to its customers

https://start.att.net/

Its their home page, with articles all kinds and a link to email accounts from bellsouth.net

Still not sure what your issue is.  I'm ok with my table dance money going to charity.

That being the case, there's no reason for me to say anything more.  

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

That being the case, there's no reason for me to say anything more.  

That's your prerogative, but I'd really like to finish this discussion.  What exactly is your objection to a strip club being involved in their community and giving to charity?

Anyone who is against strippers is, 1. an ugly chick that is jealous or 2. an ugly dude with no game that can't fock hot chicks. 

• Thanks 1

Strippers, abortions, drugs (all kinds), and guns are all lumped in the same pot (pun intended), as far as I'm concerned.  I want nothing to do with ANY of them.  By all means though, if you want them, then they should be available to you.  I just don't want my tax dollars funding them.

18 minutes ago, Strike said:

That's your prerogative, but I'd really like to finish this discussion.  What exactly is your objection to a strip club being involved in their community and giving to charity?

Finish this discussion or get into a pissing match?  I clearly don't see things as you do, so what's the point of arguing it?  You're not going to change your mind.  

Anyway, I see it like this: 

A strip club may be a legal biz, but it's certainly not one I'd want any of our youth organizations connected to.  There are many bars and breweries in our area, but we don't hang their banners all over the youth baseball fields.  

There's a Lion's Den and a head shop up the road too.   But nobody's rushing out to ask them to sponsor a team so we can put their name on the jerseys. It's just not a good look. Sex, legal drugs, alcohol, etc. is for adults.  Kids are exposed to all these things at too young of an age already.  Why rush it? 

Finish this discussion or get into a pissing match?  I clearly don't see things as you do, so what's the point of arguing it?  You're not going to change your mind.  

Anyway, I see it like this: 

A strip club may be a legal biz, but it's certainly not one I'd want any of our youth organizations connected to.  There are many bars and breweries in our area, but we don't hang their banners all over the youth baseball fields.  

There's a Lion's Den and a head shop up the road a ways too.   But nobody's rushing out to ask them to sponsor a team so we can put their name on the jerseys. It's just not a good look. Sex, legal drugs, alcohol, etc. is for adults.  Kids are exposed to all these things at too young of an age already.  Why rush it? 

I agree a strip club sponsoring a little league team would be inappropriate.  In this case, we're talking about a strip club sponsoring an event at a golf course consisting of ADULTS, with the proceeds going to a charity run by ADULTS.  The charity benefits children but those children will never know where SOME of the funding came from.  I'm not seeing how this EXPOSES children to sex/drugs/alcohol in the least.  It just helps fund a charity that benefits them.

I agree a strip club sponsoring a little league team would be inappropriate.  In this case, we're talking about a strip club sponsoring an event at a golf course consisting of ADULTS, with the proceeds going to a charity run by ADULTS.  The charity benefits children but those children will never know where SOME of the funding came from.  I'm not seeing how this EXPOSES children to sex/drugs/alcohol in the least.  It just helps fund a charity that benefits them.

If the charity was trying to hide the fact that a strip club was among their donors, they've failed massively at this point.  

I'm an officer for 3 different charities here.  I'm confident that none of them would participate in or accept money from an event like this.  But to each their own. 

I haven't been to a strip club in years, but I used to go often when I was traveling.   I even banged a stripper in Dallas a few times, and another in Florida.  I have no problem with strippers and strip clubs existing.  I just don't think they should be connected to a children's charity.  

I used to frequent an asian massage parlor close to me. They didn't give a very good massage, but at the end they would jack you off and those were the softest hands my richie has ever felt. Despite being an underground joint that most thought was sleazy they did a lot of philanthropic work - Hoes for Hope I called them. 

The WaPo shows it's muscle by getting a charity event featuring empowered women canceled.  Because Trump. 

31 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

but it was a positive article

Was to me........then again I'm not Carlos, he pulled the plug.

Of course he's also full of shiit claiming he didn't know this was titty bar backed.

41 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

empowered women 

Lol. Have you ever actually spoken to a stripper?

Lol. Have you ever actually spoken to a stripper?

Cause they're all drug addicted hoores, is that right?

Just now, Strike said:

Cause they're all drug addicted hoores, is that right?

Not all, but many.  

Not all, but many.  

What percent?

1 hour ago, Strike said:

What percent?

How the hell would I know that?  

Whats with you and strippers anyway?

Is your wife/daughter/mom a stripper?

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Not all, but many.  

Buying their own drugs with their own money, mfer! 

59 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

How the hell would I know that?  

Whats with you and strippers anyway?

Is your wife/daughter/mom a stripper?

This thread is about strippers, if you haven't noticed.  That would be why we're talking about strippers.  What do you have AGAINST strippers?  And what percentage of strippers do you think are guilty of those transgressions?  That's all I'm going for.  You seem to have a particular animosity towards this particular completely legal profession. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

This thread is about strippers, if you haven't noticed.  That would be why we're talking about strippers.  What do you have AGAINST strippers?  And what percentage of strippers do you think are guilty of those transgressions?  That's all I'm going for.  You seem to have a particular animosity towards this particular completely legal profession. 

Animosity?  Not hardly.  See below. I’ve had a lot of fun in strip clubs and with strippers over the years.  

I suppose it’s possible that strip club culture has changed a lot since the 90’s, and I can only speak about the strippers I knew personally back then.  But drugs and booze were readily available and used early and often.   

Their work environment promotes debauchery so I wasn’t surprised they were caught up in it.  I drank with them plenty but did not partake in drugs.   

On 7/10/2019 at 3:50 PM, vuduchile said:

I haven't been to a strip club in years, but I used to go often when I was traveling.   I even banged a stripper in Dallas and another in a Florida.  I have no problem with strippers and strip clubs existing.