Sign in to follow this  
sderk

NYPD investigating Megan Rapinoe posters vandalized with homophobic slurs as hate crime

So let me get this straight. NYC is putting detectives from the department's hate crimes task force on a new investigation looking for some dude who graffitied some NYC subway posters. Yet, it's always open season for public television, cable, radio, print, internet, and  all of the rest of social media, on the president of the US and nobody gives a crap about that. Great priorities here. I hope they put the whole force in search of this wicked, evil, 'vandalizer', and continue to not give a crap about anything else in that shlthole of a city.

Eight posters featuring U.S. women's soccer star Megan Rapinoe were vandalized with derogatory slurs at a New York City subway station Monday, the New York Police Department confirmed to USA TODAY Sports on Wednesday. 

NYPD detective Hubert Reyes said the department's hate crimes task force has opened up an investigation into one suspect who allegedly marked the World Cup celebratory posters with "homophobic comments" degrading Rapinoe, USWNT's captain who is openly gay and an advocate for LGBTQ rights. The vandalism occurred early Monday and was reported around 7:15 a.m. ET, Reyes said.

The posters displayed Rapinoe in her U.S. uniform and included the phrase "Dream with us." They were located around Manhattan's Bryant Park subway station (near Sixth Avenue and 42nd Street). Reyes said officials quickly worked with New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) officials to clean the posters or replace them. 

“Hate crime” another dumba$$ term by the idiots on the left. This is already illegal, no need to add another sub category. 

If using homo slurs was a crime I would have been sentenced to death around the year 1989

• Like 1

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Is it a slur if it’s true? Maybe they were celebrating and not vandalizing. 

Hmmmm. So a bunch of kids "Organize" to create a "Crime", and it's oh well. But someone throws some graffiti on some lezbo's poster and that should hold a larger penalty. 

22 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Hmmmm. So a bunch of kids "Organize" to create a "Crime", and it's oh well. But someone throws some graffiti on some lezbo's poster and that should hold a larger penalty. 

$750 worth of stolen goods? Who gives a crap. We won't prosecute. It's not our money. :dunno: But God dang it, you draw a funny mustache on a lesbian image on a poster in the subway, we will come after you no matter the cost and time taken up by the whole of the special victims crime department. How dare you!! You will suffer for this crime or we will go broke trying to make you suffer.

I hope burning the flag remains a praiseworthy act of expression.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I hope burning the flag remains a praiseworthy act of expression.

But only during a republican presidency. 

New York and Cali are two of the worst places. So it doesn’t surprise me that New York is trying their hardest to find out who said/drew hateful words 🙄

They should investigate why shes such a foul mouthed miserable whiny angry twat. 

A despicable pig.

I find the waste of resources on this troubling. There are actual crimes needing some attention perhaps?

The definition of a hate crime is one where politicians openly state their intent to catch the perpetrators. Used to be the definition of all crime.  

She's the equivalent of a brat yelling at her parents (the USA) because they have induldged her and won't do anything to her. But she wouldn't dare be this vocal about the places where LGBTQ people are actually being harmed and killed.  Like the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Central and South America. And Russia. And Eastern Europe. Pretty much most of the world but here,  Canada and Europe. She's very, very brave indeed. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She's the equivalent of a brat yelling at her parents (the USA) because they have induldged her and won't do anything to her. But she wouldn't dare be this vocal about the places where LGBTQ people are actually being harmed and killed.  Like the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Central and South America. And Russia. And Eastern Europe. Pretty much most of the world but here,  Canada and Europe. She's very, very brave indeed. 

I think she is just a bitter person because she is ugly as hell. Hot chicks generally do not act or use the filthy language like men do unless they themselves look like a male. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seriously. Ship her to the Middle East to fight for hers and other lesbian's rights. 

I vandalized a Alex Morgan poster but it's being investigated as a sex crime :banana:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I vandalized a Alex Morgan poster but it's being investigated as a sex crime :banana:

DNA is going to get you caught! 

12 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Did you have sexual relations with that poster?