Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

California

Is a shathole...

I cant imagine be a conservative, or even a moderate, in CA.  Moonbat doesnt begin to describe them.

15 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is a shathole...

I cant imagine be a conservative, or even a moderate, in CA.  Moonbat doesnt begin to describe them.

It sucks, believe me. That civil war everybody is talking about might just start right here in California. 

I readily admit California was the best state in the union for a majority of my life. Had it all. Couldn't keep it. Not because of a drought or an earthquake or a nuke from N Korea. Just a misguided ideology and power hungry politicians incapable of coming up with good ideas who just decided to give things away instead of working for votes. Shame. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Someone told me there's a girl out there

I heard that lezbo had love in her eyes and flowers in her hair :wub:

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I readily admit California was the best state in the union for a majority of my life. Had it all. Couldn't keep it. Not because of a drought or an earthquake or a nuke from N Korea. Just a misguided ideology and power hungry politicians incapable of coming up with good ideas who just decided to give things away instead of working for votes. Shame. 

Well said. 

Newsome seems 1000x worse than Brown, so far fwiw

An individual mandate will be implemented to help pay for it. Fining uncovered Americans may be ruled unconstitutional soon, so that will be a problem.

Just read this: Anticipating more demand, the state is sweetening the deal with loan repayment programs for doctors who promise to serve poorer patients, like Dr. Byron Ruiz, who just found out $300,000 of his debt is gone.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

With a d!ck

Zeppelin song, you ingrate :mad: 

The state is boasting about its budget surplus but as of mid 2017 (don't think the current, let alone projected figures are available) we had over 1.5 trillion in debt including some major unfunded liabilities. Nuts.

30 minutes ago, naomi said:

The state is boasting about its budget surplus but as of mid 2017 (don't think the current, let alone projected figures are available) we had over 1.5 trillion in debt including some major unfunded liabilities. Nuts.

And that is with massive taxation. Up to 13.3 percent income tax in 2018.