Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Maybe instead of vilifying Tyreek

We should be more pissed at the media outlet who only released parts of the audio they thought would grab attention. His fiance is straight crazy. She is trying to ruin her meal ticket, which just shows us how bat shlt she is. Anyone willing to go to these lengths to ruin someone has some very serious issues. I'm not saying Hill is innocent of everything or a great guy, but he obviously isnt as bad as people think.

I haven't listened to the expanded recording but in what context is telling a woman she SHOULD be scared of him ok?

Uhmmm....I think Tyreek might need to be held accountable if he violated a law, and we have the court system to adjudicate that for us.   I think the NFL should also have a say in some form of punishment that does not include him losing his job.

The media is exploitative, they will use every situation to sensationalize everything and play on the discontent, fears, and anger of people to secure viewers and help their bottom line.  Best way to hold them accountable is to first not watch, and second try to get the real story.

You mean the media isn’t honest?  Who woulda thunk it! 

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

I haven't listened to the expanded recording but in what context is telling a woman she SHOULD be scared of him ok?

Where did anyone say that was ok?

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Where did anyone say that was ok?

So this guy pled guilty to DV for punching and choking his pregnant GF in college.  Now, he is arguing with her and tells her she better be scared of him.  His exact words were " You need to be terrified of me too, ."  And I shouldn't think he's a POS and vilify him just because a new, longer audio came out?  GFTO.   In fact, the longer audio makes me hate him more.  In that audio he actually DENIES the charges he pled guilty to in 2015.  So he didn't learn anything from that incident despite having to take like 52 hours of classes that were supposed to teach him something.   You should Peenie this thread.  Are you an alias for cmh?   Because the only reason I can think of for this line of reasoning is being a Chiefs fan and not wanting him suspended.

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

So this guy pled guilty to DV for punching and choking his pregnant GF in college.  Now, he is arguing with her and tells her she better be scared of him.  His exact words were " You need to be terrified of me too, ."  And I shouldn't think he's a POS and vilify him just because a new, longer audio came out?  GFTO.   In fact, the longer audio makes me hate him more.  In that audio he actually DENIES the charges he pled guilty to in 2015.  So he didn't learn anything from that incident despite having to take like 52 hours of classes that were supposed to teach him something.   You should Peenie this thread.  Are you an alias for cmh?   Because the only reason I can think of for this line of reasoning is being a Chiefs fan and not wanting him suspended.

The media outlet for not releasing the full audio and determining what we should hear. That's what I am talking about. Why do I always come away from a conversation with you that you are a piece of shlt in real life? I'm not sure why you are a straight turd on here, but I hope you're not this big of a miserable turd in real life, though I admit the chances of that are slim.

Anyone else who isnt a clown like strike want to reply?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The media outlet for not releasing the full audio and determining what we should hear. That's what I am talking about. Why do I always come away from a conversation with you that you are a piece of shlt in real life? I'm not sure why you are a straight turd on here, but I hope you're not this big of a miserable turd in real life, though I admit the chances of that are slim.

Look, if you wanted it to be JUST about the people who originally aired the audio tape you didn't need to include anything about Tyreek or his baby mama.   You didn't have to go all in about how crazy she is and how Tyreek isn't THAT bad.  For one thing, you know how we know she's crazy?  She's STILL with a dude who beat her and their kid.  Secondly, Yes he is that bad.  And lastly, what exactly is there in the new expanded audio that makes him look better?  Because he denied the original charges that he pled guilty to?  If not, what else?  Here's a good article about this:

https://deadspin.com/the-new-tyreek-hill-audio-doesnt-contain-any-answers-1836228324

Lots of news reports edit audio that's aired, for various reasons.  Unless you can identify something in this new audio that doesn't make Tyreek look like a POS why does it matter the original outlet didn't air the entire audio?

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You’re focking retarded.

Ahh so you're one of the people who prefer news outlets feed us what they think we should hear. You're just as bad as sensitive liberals who want to tell us what we can and cant say.

49 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

He pled guilty to punching and choking his pregnant GF in college. Then "somehow" he is still with her and his kids arm gets broken while he is there. What the hell? What kind of parent is he? Even if he didn't break the kid's arm he stays in a violent relationship that is leaving an impression on his young kid. Oh boy, what a great father he is.

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

He pled guilty to punching and choking his pregnant GF in college. Then "somehow" he is still with her and his kids arm gets broken while he is there. What the hell? What kind of parent is he? Even if he didn't break the kid's arm he stays in a violent relationship that is leaving an impression on his young kid. Oh boy, what a great father he is.

Yep. Mom's no better. Neither put the kid first. 

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

As far as the arm, kids break things all the time

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah but a media outlet didn't play the whole audio.  ThAT'S THE STORY HERE!!!  Quit worrying abuot the kid or Tyreek's violent tendencies.  Get your priorities straight!!!

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Yeah but a media outlet didn't play the whole audio.  ThAT'S THE STORY HERE!!!  Quit worrying abuot the kid or Tyreek's violent tendencies.  Get your priorities straight!!!

The Tyreek portion of this situation has been talked to death. This is something completely new and is worth discussion and acknowledgement. It's pretty focked up that multiple geeks think it's ok for the media to spoon feed us what they think we should hear.

Cherry pick when it's ok for the media to hide certain things from us. Its typical from you two.

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The Tyreek portion of this situation has been talked to death. This is something completely new and is worth discussion and acknowledgement. It's pretty focked up that multiple geeks think it's ok for the media to spoon feed us what they think we should hear.

Cherry pick when it's ok for the media to hide certain things from us. Its typical from you two.

As I noted above, if all you wanted to discuss was the media angle you didn't need to include the following in your OP:

His fiance is straight crazy. She is trying to ruin her meal ticket, which just shows us how bat shlt she is. Anyone willing to go to these lengths to ruin someone has some very serious issues. I'm not saying Hill is innocent of everything or a great guy, but he obviously isnt as bad as people think.

YOU are the one who brought a discussion of Tyreek in to this thread.  And, by saying "he obviously isnt as bad as people think", you opened up the floor to people commenting back that in fact yes, he is as big a POS as people think. 

If someone is saying that his fiancee is bat shlt crazy, and Hill allows her to be that way in front of his kid, and obviously not care about it to the point of a broken arm, then Hill is just as bat shlt crazy.

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

Does anyone know why the media didn't play the whole audio? Or is this all speculation? And Hill's character is a part of this discussion.

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

Does anyone know why the media didn't play the whole audio? Or is this all speculation? And Hill's character is a part of this discussion.

They said they thought the remainder of the audio wasnt newsworthy. So they took it upon themselves to feed us what they figured mattered.

I absolutely believe that Hill defending himself matters and should be taken into consideration. I still think he is probably a bad dude for the 2014 stuff, but he denies it all, and she doesn't respond. She knew she was recording him trying to trap him even more, one would think if she was trying to make him look as bad as possible, that she would have responded to his questions in her favor. I'm not sure what did or didnt happen. Hill isnt 100% guilty of anything and we will never know what he is exactly guilty of.

Besides my stance on Hill, KCTV5 should be hammered into dog shlt for parsing out bits of that audio.

The same guy that actually thinks Trump was going around grabbing women by the puzzy numerous times thinks Tyreek is getting a bad deal. Too funny. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

They said they thought the remainder of the audio wasnt newsworthy. So they took it upon themselves to feed us what they figured mattered.

I absolutely believe that Hill defending himself matters and should be taken into consideration. I still think he is probably a bad dude for the 2014 stuff, but he denies it all, and she doesn't respond. She knew she was recording him trying to trap him even more, one would think if she was trying to make him look as bad as possible, that she would have responded to his questions in her favor. I'm not sure what did or didnt happen. Hill isnt 100% guilty of anything and we will never know what he is exactly guilty of.

Besides my stance on Hill, KCTV5 should be hammered into dog shlt for parsing out bits of that audio.

Yeah, probably. It's odd to see the media not taking sides with a black person. Hard to understand given this day and age. It's almost by default everyone hates the white straight people these days.

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The Chiefs cut Hunt for getting into a slap fight with a drunk chick who won't get on the elevator and walk away from the dude's hotel room, but has no problem with recurring domestic issues that Hill can't control. Strange.

On 7/11/2019 at 12:00 PM, sderk said:

Does anyone know why the media didn't play the whole audio?

Are you really shocked? And here in the KC area the backlash from this has been quite strong including one prominent sportscaster being let go for remarks on the air.

Dumb thread. Way off.

He is a scumbag.  He has a scumbag GF. 

Yes the media puts click bait out.  There is nothing new here.  

To down play Tyreeks lack of character is way off.   

21 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Personally I'm glad. Let the justice system handle it. The NFL is a sports league, not a court system. 

This is so spot on, the NFL needs to get out of the off the field discipline business all-together.  The NFL has been horribly inconsistent at every step.

Tyreek is innocent and gets no games. Zeke was innocent, fought for his innocence, won, still got 6 games and cost me a title. Screw you Goodelle.

1 hour ago, tanatastic said:

Tyreek is innocent and gets no games. Zeke was innocent, fought for his innocence, won, still got 6 games and cost me a title. Screw you Goodelle.

Not only did they have more on Hill than Zeke..........but Rog had a report from his lead investigator recommending NOT to suspend Elliot.

This is whack. I can't even remember what Zeke did and he caught 6 games. 

Hill is one of my favorite talents to watch. The chiefs should have cut him. They cut Hunt because if a video and no prior issues yet Hill has audio and prior known issues. Doesn't look good on KC in my humble opinion. Even if the GF is straight trash, he still abused his kid and threatened her. 

4 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Hill is one of my favorite talents to watch. The chiefs should have cut him. They cut Hunt because if a video and no prior issues yet Hill has audio and prior known issues. Doesn't look good on KC in my humble opinion. Even if the GF is straight trash, he still abused his kid and threatened her. 

He punched her in the gut while she was pregnant. Nobody deserves that, trash or not. 

It's ghetto culture. Never going to change. NFL knows exactly what they have,  doesn't like it front and center but loves their nagger cash cows. 

https://medium.com/@claywendler/sex-lies-and-audiotape-can-tyreek-hill-outrun-espinal-family-control-95ca27954911

Give this investigative report a read. It sheds different light on everything. I think he is mostly innocent and this ###### is a psycho. 

I got some great value on Hill this off-season. I feel great about drafting him, especially when everyone told me he was guaranteed gone for a year. I was also given the most shlt from a guy who owns Joe Mixon on his team

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://medium.com/@claywendler/sex-lies-and-audiotape-can-tyreek-hill-outrun-espinal-family-control-95ca27954911

Give this investigative report a read. It sheds different light on everything. I think he is mostly innocent and this ###### is a psycho. 

I got some great value on Hill this off-season. I feel great about drafting him, especially when everyone told me he was guaranteed gone for a year. I was also given the most shlt from a guy who owns Joe Mixon on his team

This feels more about the fact that you got fantasy value on him than it does about any true issues here. I had him last season in redrafts and like I said... one of my favorite to watch but let's be honest, when you weigh what the chiefs decided to do with Hunt and the evidence and no prior issues against what they have not done with Hill.... it's not a good look.

Not saying another team shouldn't pick him up and he serves a short suspension but to stay consistent he shouldn't be a Chief right now.