Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Maybe instead of vilifying Tyreek

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

This feels more about the fact that you got fantasy value on him than it does about any true issues here. I had him last season in redrafts and like I said... one of my favorite to watch but let's be honest, when you weigh what the chiefs decided to do with Hunt and the evidence and no prior issues against what they have not done with Hill.... it's not a good look.

Not saying another team shouldn't pick him up and he serves a short suspension but to stay consistent he shouldn't be a Chief right now. 

I think the people want to feel good about themselves by thinking it's a bad look. In Hunts case, we have video evidence and irrefutable proof. In Hills case, we have a crazy woman constantly throwing accusations at him with a lot of denying going on. Read the article I posted. 

This feels more about the fact that you got fantasy value on him than it does about any true issues here. I had him last season in redrafts and like I said... one of my favorite to watch but let's be honest, when you weigh what the chiefs decided to do with Hunt and the evidence and no prior issues against what they have not done with Hill.... it's not a good look.

Not saying another team shouldn't pick him up and he serves a short suspension but to stay consistent he shouldn't be a Chief right now. 

There's also a mixed bag here with me. Like I said, people were being cvnts about this from the start. Just because I said let's wait and see how it plays out, it made people "sick to their stomach". It's bitter sweet to be so right about a player from the jump when everyone else lost their mind for no reason. 

On 7/20/2019 at 4:25 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

There's also a mixed bag here with me. Like I said, people were being cvnts about this from the start. Just because I said let's wait and see how it plays out, it made people "sick to their stomach". It's bitter sweet to be so right about a player from the jump when everyone else lost their mind for no reason. 

Well, maybe it's because I wasn't one of those people "sick to their stomach" but how exactly were you so right about him from the jump? The dude has still done some bad things in the past and keeps putting himself in bad situations...

.... but regardless, my whole issue has to do with consistent actions from the KC organization. Remember they cut Hunt before any suspension was hands down from the league yet Hill gets the wait and see approach? 

Again, glad I'll be able to watch his football talent this year and I'll certainly  draft him... just saying

On 7/20/2019 at 12:23 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://medium.com/@claywendler/sex-lies-and-audiotape-can-tyreek-hill-outrun-espinal-family-control-95ca27954911

Give this investigative report a read. It sheds different light on everything. I think he is mostly innocent and this ###### is a psycho. 

I got some great value on Hill this off-season. I feel great about drafting him, especially when everyone told me he was guaranteed gone for a year. I was also given the most shlt from a guy who owns Joe Mixon on his team

When is your draft? 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When is your draft? 

Redraft is August 30th. Had a dynasty startup draft in early June. I took Hill in that one. 

36 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Well, maybe it's because I wasn't one of those people "sick to their stomach" but how exactly were you so right about him from the jump? The dude has still done some bad things in the past and keeps putting himself in bad situations...

.... but regardless, my whole issue has to do with consistent actions from the KC organization. Remember they cut Hunt before any suspension was hands down from the league yet Hill gets the wait and see approach? 

Again, glad I'll be able to watch his football talent this year and I'll certainly  draft him... just saying

I was right that no one should jump to any conclusions until more info came out. Right when the audio came out I was disturbed, but I also wanted the context of the whole situation. 

There was irrefutable video evidence of what Hunt did, and he lied to KC about what he did. 

Hill did not lie, and the actions of the police department reflect that so far. If Hill had told the Chiefs he was completely innocent and the police charged him with a crime, they may have cut him. 

15 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I was right that no one should jump to any conclusions until more info came out. Right when the audio came out I was disturbed, but I also wanted the context of the whole situation. 

There was irrefutable video evidence of what Hunt did, and he lied to KC about what he did. 

Hill did not lie, and the actions of the police department reflect that so far. If Hill had told the Chiefs he was completely innocent and the police charged him with a crime, they may have cut him. 

Hill does have a pre NFL draft incident (s) that caused his stock to fall and the chiefs gave him the chance. So I do understand a video being irrefutable but also no prior issues for Hunt.

My personal opinion is regardless of the entire context of the audio with Hill, there simply shouldn't be any audio given his past. I believe the Chiefs should have cut him.. don't confuse that with he should have been suspended or not added by another team. Seems to me they took a different stance with Hill due to his importance to Mahomes. Jmho

You could say that Hill creates jobs for others in this country. Law enforcement. Lawyers. Team player handlers. Investigators. Doctor's. EMTs. Police dispatch. 

Keep up the good work Tyreek.

Hill does have a pre NFL draft incident (s) that caused his stock to fall and the chiefs gave him the chance. So I do understand a video being irrefutable but also no prior issues for Hunt.

My personal opinion is regardless of the entire context of the audio with Hill, there simply shouldn't be any audio given his past. I believe the Chiefs should have cut him.. don't confuse that with he should have been suspended or not added by another team. Seems to me they took a different stance with Hill due to his importance to Mahomes. Jmho

They should have cut him... Come on. That's just wrong. So some other team can scoop him up and benefit from his abilities? He was fed up with his crazy fiance trying to pin everything on him and said something he shouldn't have. Other than that they have nothing. Why should the Chiefs cut him if he isn't even going to be suspended? 

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

They should have cut him... Come on. That's just wrong. So some other team can scoop him up and benefit from his abilities? He was fed up with his crazy fiance trying to pin everything on him and said something he shouldn't have. Other than that they have nothing. Why should the Chiefs cut him if he isn't even going to be suspended? 

Didn't they cut Hunt before the NFL issued any suspension? Yes they did. 

I'm looking at it from a compay policy type standpoint. 

Prior issues, more issues. Again I'm not saying he should be suspended by the league I'm really just speculating on the Chiefs.

48 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Didn't they cut Hunt before the NFL issued any suspension? Yes they did. 

I'm looking at it from a compay policy type standpoint. 

Prior issues, more issues. Again I'm not saying he should be suspended by the league I'm really just speculating on the Chiefs.

Hung ended up suspended. It's not like there was any doubt he would be suspended. And he lied to the team. Hill didn't lie, nor did he get charged with a crime, nor did he get suspended. They are not the same situation. Hunt lied to KC, that was the straw that got him cut

On 7/19/2019 at 12:35 PM, tanatastic said:

Tyreek is innocent and gets no games. Zeke was innocent, fought for his innocence, won, still got 6 games and cost me a title. Screw you Goodelle.

Brady got 4 for what?

30 minutes ago, edjr said:

Brady got 4 for what?

Destroying evidence. Plus It wasn't the Patriots first offense. 

I think it's possible to vilify Tyreek and question the media for not providing the whole recording.  Tyreek is a POS that should not be playing in the NFL.

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Hung ended up suspended. It's not like there was any doubt he would be suspended. And he lied to the team. Hill didn't lie, nor did he get charged with a crime, nor did he get suspended. They are not the same situation. Hunt lied to KC, that was the straw that got him cut

You’re missing the point. They don’t need to be the same exact situation for the Chiefs to have a streamlined approach to domestic issues and team distractions which is what it seemed they were doing and I would have respected them for doing it again. I’m not attempting to be anti hill here (which I have repeatedly mentioned). Chiefs cut hunt before any suspension was handed down. Chiefs could have cut Hill months ago before any league decision was made.... yet they chose to take a wait and see approach... with a guy who had prior domestic disputes on his record. 

Im not sure they should have cut Hunt either..... my whole discussion and debate is about the Chiefs organization. It’s really not about Tyreek. I’m not attempting to vilify him as I am a fan.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:23 AM, Frozenbeernuts said:

https://medium.com/@claywendler/sex-lies-and-audiotape-can-tyreek-hill-outrun-espinal-family-control-95ca27954911

Give this investigative report a read. It sheds different light on everything. I think he is mostly innocent and this ###### is a psycho. 

I got some great value on Hill this off-season. I feel great about drafting him, especially when everyone told me he was guaranteed gone for a year. I was also given the most shlt from a guy who owns Joe Mixon on his team

Thanks for posting that :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Kanil said:

I think it's possible to vilify Tyreek and question the media for not providing the whole recording.  Tyreek is a POS that should not be playing in the NFL.

Spoken like a true bronco fan :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Spoken like a true bronco fan :lol:

:cheers: