Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Maybe instead of vilifying Tyreek

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

This feels more about the fact that you got fantasy value on him than it does about any true issues here. I had him last season in redrafts and like I said... one of my favorite to watch but let's be honest, when you weigh what the chiefs decided to do with Hunt and the evidence and no prior issues against what they have not done with Hill.... it's not a good look.

Not saying another team shouldn't pick him up and he serves a short suspension but to stay consistent he shouldn't be a Chief right now. 

I think the people want to feel good about themselves by thinking it's a bad look. In Hunts case, we have video evidence and irrefutable proof. In Hills case, we have a crazy woman constantly throwing accusations at him with a lot of denying going on. Read the article I posted. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

This feels more about the fact that you got fantasy value on him than it does about any true issues here. I had him last season in redrafts and like I said... one of my favorite to watch but let's be honest, when you weigh what the chiefs decided to do with Hunt and the evidence and no prior issues against what they have not done with Hill.... it's not a good look.

Not saying another team shouldn't pick him up and he serves a short suspension but to stay consistent he shouldn't be a Chief right now. 

There's also a mixed bag here with me. Like I said, people were being cvnts about this from the start. Just because I said let's wait and see how it plays out, it made people "sick to their stomach". It's bitter sweet to be so right about a player from the jump when everyone else lost their mind for no reason.