Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Who are our short geeks?

He just wants to be loved.   Backstory....supposedly the bagel girl was nice and smiled at him and bit her lip...so he went off.

Poor bastard.  He's prolly so embarrassed that he just wanted to go home and hang himself, but he can't, you know, 'cause he's so focking short.

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Poor bastard.  He's prolly so embarrassed that he just wanted to go home and hang himself, but he can't, you know, 'cause he's so focking short.

Wouldnt it be easier?

48 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Poor MDC :(

Trolls gonna troll. :D

I haven't watched it but I read about some of the things he said. Apparently he said he's had a woman in an online dating context laugh and say he should be dead. I can't see that happening unless he happened to be conversing with a sociopath. But I can totally see that being how he personally extended a real or perceived negative sentiment.

His perception that all women particularly care about his height, or in passing find it ridicule worthy is kind of scary. I wouldn't care in passing, nor would most women, but some woman or women may have to pay for his anger if he doesn't get help.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Trolls gonna troll. :D

I wasn't trolling :( Poor guy...

Very possibly tj booker if he suffers just one more humiliation.  :(

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I'm 6'1".............6'8" with the afro    :Mr-T:

Fletch?

He went from, "wanna step outside, I'm not afraid of you", to "I was attacked by a guy 3 times my size, that's ok?"

Poor dude has been through a lot it seems. 

6 hours ago, naomi said:

I haven't watched it but I read about some of the things he said. Apparently he said he's had a woman in an online dating context laugh and say he should be dead. I can't see that happening unless he happened to be conversing with a sociopath. But I can totally see that being how he personally extended a real or perceived negative sentiment.

His perception that all women particularly care about his height, or in passing find it ridicule worthy is kind of scary. I wouldn't care in passing, nor would most women, but some woman or women may have to pay for his anger if he doesn't get help.

A quick google search will tell you he's right.  Not for this specific incident because acting that way is not acceptable, but his point is correct.  Women, daily, do judge men on their height, this is common knowledge.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A quick google search will tell you he's right.  Not for this specific incident because acting that way is not acceptable, but his point is correct.  Women, daily, do judge men on their height, this is common knowledge.

He makes it sound like women are actively holding feelings of ridicule toward short guys in general. There's probably plenty of women you're not attracted to, and maybe some you would just especially not date, but during everyday life I don't imagine you care enough about whatever their defecit is in your eyes, to not just see them as another person in the mass of humanity out there.

If someone is in a context where they need to entertain the thought of dating a person and sort through why they're attracted/why not, then preferences can begin to sound like disparaging thoughts. Otherwise most women, in passing, should just be seeing this guy as another human being worthy of respect, unless his character displays otherwise (and he sailed that ship pretty good).

25 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Short people got no reason to live

It's the grubbly little fingers that piss me off

No better than the damn miscreant stoners in my book :banana:

13 hours ago, naomi said:

He makes it sound like women are actively holding feelings of ridicule toward short guys in general. There's probably plenty of women you're not attracted to, and maybe some you would just especially not date, but during everyday life I don't imagine you care enough about whatever their defecit is in your eyes, to not just see them as another person in the mass of humanity out there.

If someone is in a context where they need to entertain the thought of dating a person and sort through why they're attracted/why not, then preferences can begin to sound like disparaging thoughts. Otherwise most women, in passing, should just be seeing this guy as another human being worthy of respect, unless his character displays otherwise (and he sailed that ship pretty good).

We don't know what led up to the outbreak.  Clearly, something happened.  The ONLY reason people start recording things like this is if something sparked it.  My guess is that he probably was ticked off to begin with, but a woman most likely said something.  May have been in jest, but it's possible that another woman laughed.  That's most likely what set him off.  Again, his reaction was not acceptable, but the premise exists (women judge short men).  We hear all the time that women complain that men judge them.  We hear all the time the white people judge black people.  Well, it's unfathomable to think that women don't judge short men?

It has to suck being that tall as a dude tho.

That little guy should be allowed one outburst per year.

42 minutes ago, Reality said:

That little guy should be allowed one short outburst per year.

Fixed

3 hours ago, Reality said:

That little guy should be allowed one outburst per year.

so yeah, as it turns out, this guy is a fraud, a fake, a fugazi.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

so yeah, as it turns out, this guy is a fraud, a fake, a fugazi.