Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Is it racist to hire someone based on their skin color

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Wow, you also don't have reading comprehension abilities. I wrote that long explanation because of the earlier post that stated black women can't find a man due to their hair. I don't need you to tell me how to be, act or think.

You seemed to disregard these offense comments. I was kindly responding to them. I didn't even bother to state that the comments were trash, I actually tried to validate them.

To be clear, I never said hair was the reason black women can't keep a man.

7 hours ago, RLLD said:

In each case it is pointless to blame a group based on the melanin in their skin, culture trumps skin color.

I wasn't blaming anyone, I was simply explaining the difficulties of having curly hair. That in our culture, today, straight haired is deemed more attractive. It may change.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

To be clear, I never said hair was the reason black women can't keep a man.

I didn't put your name, I just put your quote and Hardcore's. Both statements are equally ridiculous. I was just trying to give some information to help bring some balance to your statements. I was trying to inform.

19 minutes ago, peenie said:

Wow, you also don't have reading comprehension abilities. I wrote that long explanation because of the earlier post that stated black women can't find a man due to their hair. I don't need you to tell me how to be, act or think.

You seemed to disregard these offensive comments. I was kindly responding to them. I didn't even bother to state that the comments were trash, I actually tried to validate them.

When you start a reply off with "You are so dim..." then I don't read the rest. Not that hard to understand. You may have said some really good things. I just don't know if you did is all. 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

When you start a reply off with "You are so dim..." then I don't read the rest. Not that hard to understand. You may have said some really good things. I just don't know if you did is all. 

Well go back and read it. Don't be so sensitive. #sayspottokettle

• Like 1

I hear these big tech companies coming out and saying they are gonna hire more black female transgender elephant people. I can't help but think of the backlash that would occur if for any job in America you said im going after white males for this position. Any job. Anywhere. 

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well go back and read it. Don't be so sensitive. #sayspottokettle

Good point.  :)

45 minutes ago, peenie said:

I didn't put your name, I just put your quote and Hardcore's. Both statements are equally ridiculous. I was just trying to give some information to help bring some balance to your statements. I was trying to inform.

It's not ridiculous. I agree with you that having to do all that with your hair everyday and spending all that money has to drive you nuts after a while. Trying to conform to a ridiculous norm that goes against your personal nature isn't good for ones psyche. When you see hair salons in the hood open past midnight something is out of whack.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, peenie said:

I wasn't blaming anyone, I was simply explaining the difficulties of having curly hair. That in our culture, today, straight haired is deemed more attractive. It may change.

I like curly girls.  Perhaps because my wife has curly hair and I find her attractive, I dunno.  My daughter is a clone of my wife but with curlier hair; pushing afro but not quite.

I would expect black men to like curly hair, since black women have it and they evolved mating with them.  :dunno:

29 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I would expect black men to like curly hair, since black women have it and they evolved mating with them.  :dunno:

...at least for a night or two :D

On 7/15/2019 at 11:13 PM, peenie said:

If black people had more self love and pride things would be very different. That, imo, is the greatest problem in my culture, self hatred. Cure that and everything else would fall into place. 

How does the self hate continue?  Maybe start with the Dem governments that actually prefer blacks to be living stacked on each other in the projects and perpetuate the victim mentality.  Seriously, when all you feel is dependency, hopelessness, and lack of self-worth, what reason do you have to love yourself? Take the red pill.  

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I like curly girls.  Perhaps because my wife has curly hair and I find her attractive, I dunno.  My daughter is a clone of my wife but with curlier hair; pushing afro but not quite.

Don't run for President Jerry.  The above paragraph will be twisted in to suggesting you want to bang your daughter.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Don't run for President Jerry.  The above paragraph will be twisted in to suggesting you want to bang your daughter.

Assuming all daughters have something of their mother, and you already banged the mother, ergo, you find your daughter attractive, no? 

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

You are correct. This is how the left would spin his words:

"I am very horny for curly haired girls.  I like curly hair and I find it very attractive to the point of no restraint on my part.  My daughter has very curly hair. Mmmm....". 

I just hired an AA this past week, and one two weeks before (from Somalia), I hired them because they were the best candidates.....not because of their skin color, and if you think skin color is or should be thought about then you are a racist HTH

• Like 1