Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Video proves woman lied about Trump assaulting her

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

One down, 18 to go. 😂 

you're having flashbacks to election night aren't you.

No way he can win, no way these allegations can be false or fabricated, no way, just no way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

you're having flashbacks to election night aren't you.

No way he can win, no way these allegations can be false or fabricated, no way, just no way

MDC cried like a little girl having her doll pulled away from her on election night. He still tears up from time to time and has this trolling problem on this site to act out his tough guy moments. Well, at least in his world it's being tough. 

• Like 4

When will accusers of false serious crimes ever get thrown in jail for doing this crap? Women won't stop doing it until they are punished for it.

• Like 1

I don't know if you guys remember , but a while back MDC spent many threads accusing me of calling other geeks kids retarded. Well, it turned out I said no such thing. And in fact, it was MDC that called another geeks kid retarded. This is the kind of low-bred ingrate we're taking about with this guy. A real POS. 

• Like 2

I thought this was about Stormy Daniels 

notice how there's been constant bullchit every single day since Trump became a threat?

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

I was crushed when Gary Johnson lost. :( :D 

I'm Libertarian......but they're most pathetic party of them all

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Now play the audio the audio where Trump brags about sexually assaulting other chicks. 

You can play the audio of me talking to the guys about how I banged three chicks too at the same time. Guys talk

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Now play the audio the audio where Trump brags about sexually assaulting other chicks. 

They let him. The only "proof" so far are his words. And in his words, they let him.  

HT has no problem making fun of other geeks wives and kids. Awful sensitive for someone with a tough guy resume. :dunno:

Loose speculation but I can see how the fact that she was coming from this approach made her more wary of intentions: 

"Johnson told The Post she considered coming forward after the October 2016 video in which Trump was heard bragging about grabbing and kissing women without their consent.

She said that moment was when she recognized what she says happened to her was part of a pattern.

“I’ve tried to let it go,” she told The Post. “You want to move on with your life. I don’t sleep. I wake up at 4 in the morning looking at the news. I feel guilty. The only thing I did was show up for work one day.”

According to The Post, Johnson is a registered Democrat who voted for Barack Obama twice but was interested in the Trump campaign because of her stepfather, who was an active Republican."

---

^In other words, she was advancing her political machine oriented career literally (Heavy chronicles it), she wasn't just a passionate citizen who joined the campaign. Being a Dem, Dem idealogy likely resonates more.

The below is not cool at all, because in between the kiss and this following point in time, she is saying she was very bothered by it:

"Johnson told The Post she tried to move on and attended one of Trump’s inaugural balls and applied twice for jobs in his administration. She said she was passed over but claimed that it had no bearing on her decision to come forward."

Total side point but I feel this is really weird and unprofessional to express: “I’ve been on the road for you since March, away from my family."

Like slightly sycophantic. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

HT has no problem making fun of other geeks wives and kids. Awful sensitive for someone with a tough guy resume. :dunno:

It's lost on you that you accused me of doing what you actually did. I guess it was only the worst thing ever when I supposedl did it. Like I said, low bred, zero charachter POS. 

47 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I'm Libertarian......but they're most pathetic party of them all

Not going to disagree with this (same here), but why do you think that is?

Worms confirmed it. Not that it really matters, since HT is well known for taking shots at other posters’ wives and kids.

Guess I struck a chord. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Worms confirmed it. Not that it really matters, since HT is well known for taking shots at other posters’ wives and kids.

Guess I struck a chord. :dunno:

No he didn't. I get it though, you're about as low a POS that there is around here, might as well just start flinging things against the wall. Pathetic. You've bottomed out now. 

• Like 2

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No he didn't. I get it though, you're about as low a POS that there is around here, might as well just start flinging things against the wall. Pathetic. You've bottomed out now. 

He’s pathetic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

He’s pathetic.

Human garbage. 

• Like 1

Mean girls been blue balled ever since Newb left. Lol

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

And you're not only a proven liar, but a lowlife POS. No amount of deflection changes that. You is what you is. 

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

newb didn't leave, HTH

1 hour ago, naomi said:

Not going to disagree with this (same here), but why do you think that is?

They only show up on the radar just before an election. They offer very little passion, will, direction, and I simply don't trust them because of all that, and that leads me to believe that they're just Deep State Puppets used to sway elections. 

35 minutes ago, MDC said:

Newb got banned here again. It takes a special kind of stupid to do that and you support him. Says everything about you and your trolling.

7 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

They only show up on the radar just before an election. They offer very little passion, will, direction, and I simply don't trust them because of all that, and that leads me to believe that they're just Deep State Puppets used to sway elections. 

If you were in charge of remaking their strategy, how would you steer it?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know if you guys remember , but a while back MDC spent many threads accusing me of calling other geeks kids retarded. Well, it turned out I said no such thing. And in fact, it was MDC that called another geeks kid retarded. This is the kind of low-bred ingrate we're taking about with this guy. A real POS. 

I would assume that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with most geeks kids.  

Quite honestly, most of you are, in fact, retarded.  
Also, this is why I never had any kids (to my knowledge) after I started posting here in 2005. 

32 minutes ago, naomi said:

If you were in charge of remaking their strategy, how would you steer it?

Follow the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and work hard finding people including intelligent, like able Candidates that could actually win.

Ron Paul was fantastic, but he stepped off when he should have stepped up.

18 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I would assume that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with most geeks kids.  

Quite honestly, most of you are, in fact, retarded.  
Also, this is why I never had any kids (to my knowledge) after I started posting here in 2005. 

That’s a good idea. Especially if you’re over 50. Basically a coin flip at that point.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s a good idea. Especially if you’re over 50. Basically a coin flip at that point.

Sh!theel troll:lol:

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

See, gargbage. At least I can support mine. By myself. You need help with one. 

46 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Follow the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and work hard finding people including intelligent, like able Candidates that could actually win.

Ron Paul was fantastic, but he stepped off when he should have stepped up.

this

I mean seriously most Republicans are actually Libertarians, and a ton of Dems are as well, they just don't know it.  It would take a real man (not a fake one like Rand Paul, dont get me wrong I am with him on most topics, but hes not a strong leader) to come out and say look this is what we believe in, this is what most people believe in, join the wave and keep the wave going

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this

I mean seriously most Republicans are actually Libertarians, and a ton of Dems are as well, they just don't know it.  It would take a real man (not a fake one like Rand Paul, dont get me wrong I am with him on most topics, but hes not a strong leader) to come out and say look this is what we believe in, this is what most people believe in, join the wave and keep the wave going

If most people believe in it, can you think of a reason why a candidate like this hasn't stepped up? Most people is a big pool to draw from.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Which I am 

So focking sad (for me) :cry:

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Sh!theel troll:lol:

Naw...Troll or not, he makes a good point

18 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Naw...Troll or not, he makes a good point

Which is?