Sign in to follow this  
Phil Simms 11

Scammer on the find a league board -Lakerfan00

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How do we view a thread that was deleted?

I could view it in search engine results on google. Type the name “ Lakersfan00 scam fftoday “ and you will be able to read some of it. 

There’s other ways but I’m going to sleep 😴 

16 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into the situation.

If you look at his old posts he uses one of the email addresses identified with the scammer. 

My favorite is his credit card scam. He puts in a bad credit card into leaguesafe and it stays pending for a long time. If his team sucks he just revokes the payment. If his team is good he let's it go through. 

2 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

If you look at his old posts he uses one of the email addresses identified with the scammer. 

My favorite is his credit card scam. He puts in a bad credit card into leaguesafe and it stays pending for a long time. If his team sucks he just revokes the payment. If his team is good he let's it go through. 

Yeah need to make sure all payments are good before league starts

So this guy was at DLF forum with all kinds of leagues going. I wasnt looking for him and he had a different name. I reported him and he got banned. I know he got a couple of guys though

• Thanks 1

What are you guys talking about? Feel free to believe me or not, I am sure you all have that opinion formed. I literally am not on here much, never was banned. I've had this login for a couple years now and literally have only used it to try to fill a league.

1 minute ago, Lakers_08rocks said:

What are you guys talking about? Feel free to believe me or not, I am sure you all have that opinion formed. I literally am not on here much, never was banned. I've had this login for a couple years now and literally have only used it to try to fill a league.

2015. Check my profile.

I am just advertising a free league. So not sure what this credit card scammer does.

6 hours ago, Lakers_08rocks said:

2015. Check my profile.

I am just advertising a free league. So not sure what this credit card scammer does.

All of this guys posts are ads for leagues that no one responds to. He bumps his threads and that's it. Just be careful and make sure this guy doesn't end up asking for money down the line.