Sign in to follow this  
Miley Cyrus won’t reproduce until she’s confident her kid can "Live on an Earth with fish"...

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/07/11/miley-cyrus-wont-reproduce-until-shes-confident-her-kid-can-live-on-an-earth-with-fish/

The “Mother’s Daughter” singer spoke at length to Elle and hit two of her go-to political topics: Feminism and climate change.

Cyrus tied the two topics together, assigning the female gender to the planet and warning against mankind’s destruction of it.

“When she’s angry, don’t with her,” Cyrus said. “That’s the way that I feel women are like right now. The earth is angry.”

The pop activist also revealed that she will not have kids until she feels like her child “would live on an earth with fish in the water.”

“We’ve been doing the same thing to the earth that we do to women,” she said, making another comparison to feminism.

“We just take and take and expect it to keep producing. And it’s exhausted. It can’t produce. We’re getting handed a piece-of- planet, and I refuse to hand that down to my child,” the Grammy-winner continued. “Until I feel like my kid would live on an earth with fish in the water, I’m not bringing in another person to deal with that.”

Millennials as a whole, Cyrus claimed, feel the same way.

“We don’t want to reproduce because we know that the earth can’t handle it,” she said.

The conversation also dipped into the pop star’s view on sexuality, feminism, and her “unique” marriage with her husband, actor Liam Hemsworth.

“I like the way being sexual makes me feel, but I’m never performing for men,” she explained. “They shouldn’t compliment themselves to think that the decisions I’m making in my career would have anything to do with them getting pleasure.”

Cyrus continued:

I think it’s very confusing to people that I’m married. But my relationship is unique. And I don’t know that I would ever publicly allow people in there because it’s so complex, and modern, and new that I don’t think we’re in a place where people would get it. I mean, do people really think that I’m at home in a apron cooking dinner? I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women. People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still good, and I know that. I made a partner decision. This is the person I feel has my back the most. I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word.

This is far from the first time Miley Cyrus has voiced her warped opinion on cultural and political topics. She recently released a music video for her feminist “fight song” titled “Mother’s Daughter,” in which she dons a vagina catsuit and belts out “don’t with my freedom” numerous times.

------------------------------

:lol:

I would impregnate the silly bittch. Short blonde hair or the Hanna Montana version gets a free ticket to pound town. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Good. We don't need a third generation of that talentless hack family anyway.

Agreed.  Not so much the talent part, as I don't care about that, but the line of thinking is more important.  The less people who think like that exist, the better for everyone.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Agreed.  Not so much the talent part, as I don't care about that, but the line of thinking is more important.  The less people who think like that exist, the better for everyone.

Also, the fact that Miley Cyrus wants to lecture us about feminism, after making her bones being as trashy as she was? Fock you. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Also, the fact that Miley Cyrus wants to lecture us about feminism, after making her bones being as trashy as she was? Fock you. 

You're probably right.  I just look at her, I don't listen to her, so I really wouldn't know.

15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Good. We don't need a third generation of that talentless hack family anyway.

Don't break my heart

Not ruining some child and harming society is a good thing, I fully support her doing this.

We should all go fishing. 

Since the Earth is just like Miley I guess that means earthquakes is just Mother Earth twerking and rubbing her crotch with a giant foam finger. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, DonS said:

Since the Earth is just like Miley I guess that means earthquakes is just Mother Earth twerking and rubbing her crotch with a giant foam finger. 

🤣

Why is a 14 year old boy giving advice on mothering children?

thanks, posty.

These celebs really believe we give a crap. Have kids. Don't have kids. We don't care. Or the ones that said they are going to move if Trump won. Move. No one cares where you live. Or we wont make movies in this state or that state. We don't care if you make movies at all. Someone else will. 

Get over yourselves. You aren't that important. You read words other people write. Big deal. 

I will help her practice

15 hours ago, Secret Asian Man said:

These celebs really believe we give a crap. Have kids. Don't have kids. We don't care. Or the ones that said they are going to move if Trump won. Move. No one cares where you live. Or we wont make movies in this state or that state. We don't care if you make movies at all. Someone else will. 

Get over yourselves. You aren't that important. You read words other people write. Big deal. 

You forgot your schtick for this post.

1 minute ago, Secret Asian Man said:

I so mad I tawk rike you. 

There are several others in other threads.  I would imagine the logging-in/out is tough for you to remember who you are posting as.  :dunno:

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:23 PM, iam90sbaby said:

All liberals should follow her lead. Please don’t reproduce. 

If they changed the name of "abortion" to "voluntary liberal genocide," they'd get a lot more bi-partisan support.

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

There are several others in other threads.  I would imagine the logging-in/out is tough for you to remember who you are posting as.  :dunno:

Tis more tlue than you know. 

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

If I am guessing correctly on who the "Asian Main" is, they already don't have a life...

How about just growing up inundated with the smell of rancid seafood, does that work?  🤔

who are we to criticize?

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'd spend a night with that.  And the next morning.  :banana:

Yeah, she's hotter than I thought she was. Talentless and full of sh!t, but hot. 

her body is a 10 her face is a 6.

43 minutes ago, taco breath said:

her body is a 10 her face is a 6.

Wow. A 6 is generous. That face has inbred written all over it.