Sign in to follow this  
New Finnish study finds no evidence for man-made "climate change"...

https://www.infowars.com/new-finnish-study-finds-no-evidence-for-man-made-climate-change/

The paper (https://arxiv.org/pdf/1907.00165.pdf), titled ‘No experimental evidence for the significant anthropogenic climate change’ was published by Jyrki Kauppinen and Pekka Malmi.

The study found that, “During the last hundred years the temperature is increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C.”

Kauppinen and Malmi conclude that global temperatures are controlled primarily by cloud cover and that “only a small part” of the increased carbon dioxide concentration is anthropogenic.

The study also calls into question the claims of the UN IPCC, which concluded that global temperatures are largely driven by human activity.

While the methods and results of the study can be debated, this once again illustrates how there is no overwhelming consensus on man-made global warming as the media often claims.

In reality, there are dozens of prominent scientists who believe that climate change is driven by natural forces or that the United Nations’ climate projections are unreliable.

I trust no "study" from either ideological position.

I have really lost my trust of all people at this stage of my life....  😨

We did it. We saved the Earth!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I trust no "study" from either ideological position.

I have really lost my trust of all people at this stage of my life....  😨

This is all true, and I'm skeptical without knowing what, if any, motivation drove the study.  However, what I do know is that the money is on the man made climate change side of this.  There isn't any money in proving the man isn't contributing to climate change.  So, on the face of it, I'll always give more initial credibility to a study suggesting we may not be killing the planet.

30 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Crap. Does this mean Miley is going to breed now? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Crap. Does this mean Miley is going to breed now? 

Noooooo.......she should still abstain....

I'll believe that "man-made" climate change is real when scientists can prove to me that the last 3 ice ages that the earth encountered were also "man-made".

54 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Well, well, well, would you look at that! Ocazio Cortez's chief of staff admitted what the Green New Deal and the climate change hoax are really about...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/aocs-chief-of-staff-just-killed-the-green-new-deal

Of course, they didn't fool those of us who actually use our minds to think.  They only fooled the usual sheep.  This is common knowledge among smart people.

28 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Of course, they didn't fool those of us who actually use our minds to think.  They only fooled the usual sheep.  This is common knowledge among smart people.

Smart people? I think you mean people who just aren’t retarded and/or naive. 

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh they ate it up.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Well, well, well, would you look at that! Ocazio Cortez's chief of staff admitted what the Green New Deal and the climate change hoax are really about...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/aocs-chief-of-staff-just-killed-the-green-new-deal

I am surprised that they actually even came out and said this...

How are the sheep bleating at FBG over this?

6 minutes ago, posty said:

I am surprised that they actually even came out and said this...

How are the sheep bleating at FBG over this?

TobiasPunk posted this and says it's the response to the article in question:

Saikat Chakrabarti‏ @saikatc

They finally got us! The #GreenNewDeal is a plan to solve climate change AND reverse wealth inequality by proactively building the new energy economy in America. That means building solar panels, bullet trains, electric cars, batteries, new smart grids, and so much more.

And the idiot believes it.

Just now, Strike said:

:wall:

And then GOD said.....

"For it is Finnished!"

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

that's how dumb they are  🤣

and I think you know who I mean, because this is advanced humor :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Who are the bigger kooks; the ones storming Area 51 or the ones saying the Earth will end in 10 years because of Climate Change?

Yes...

17 hours ago, Strike said:

Just to be clear they are going to save the planet by destroying everything already built and replace it with "green technology"

Where is all the raw material going to come from? 

On 7/12/2019 at 12:09 PM, Strike said:

This is all true, and I'm skeptical without knowing what, if any, motivation drove the study.  However, what I do know is that the money is on the man made climate change side of this.  There isn't any money in proving the man isn't contributing to climate change.  So, on the face of it, I'll always give more initial credibility to a study suggesting we may not be killing the planet.

:lol:

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You really don't see the money grab here?

Wow. And we are talking about trillions. Unreal.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You really don't see the money grab here?

Wow. And we are talking about trillions. Unreal.

If I had to guess, there are probably a few industries that might have a financial incentive to avoid global carbon taxes and stricter regulation.

11 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

If I had to guess, there are probably a few industries that might have a financial incentive to avoid global carbon taxes and stricter regulation.

Are you sure...cause strike said...

On 7/12/2019 at 12:09 PM, Strike said:

Another European country this week published a peer reviewed scientific paper that claims if we planted more trees then man made global warming would be cured in a few years.

Now we get to see if the politicians, media, and activists truly care about the environment or if they only care about control, power, and taxes.

Fight climate change by planting 1,000,000,000,000 new trees

Study says over decades, new trees could suck up nearly 750 billion tonnes of heat-trapping carbon dioxide.

The most effective way to fight global warming is to plant lots of trees - one trillion of them, maybe more, a study says.

And there's enough room, Swiss scientists say. Even with existing cities and farmland, there's enough space for new trees to cover nine million square kilometres, they reported in Thursday's journal Science. That area is roughly the size of the United States.

The study calculated that over the decades, those new trees could suck up nearly 750 billion tonnes of heat-trapping carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. That's about as much carbon pollution as humans have spewed in the past 25 years.

"This is by far - by thousands of times - the cheapest climate change solution" and the most effective, said study co-author Thomas Crowther, a climate change ecologist at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich.

Six nations with the most room for new trees are Russia, the US, Canada, Australia, Brazil and China.

"We all knew restoring forests could play a part in tackling climate change, but we had no scientific understanding of what impact this could make," said Crowther. "Our study shows clearly that forest restoration is the best climate change solution available today

Much like somebody said about SJW studies recently, there is too much money and careers tied up in the problem continuing to exist.  So alas, it will never be solved.

48 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Another European country this week published a peer reviewed scientific paper that claims if we planted more trees then man made global warming would be cured in a few years.

Now we get to see if the politicians, media, and activists truly care about the environment or if they only care about control, power, and taxes.

Fight climate change by planting 1,000,000,000,000 new trees

Study says over decades, new trees could suck up nearly 750 billion tonnes of heat-trapping carbon dioxide.

The most effective way to fight global warming is to plant lots of trees - one trillion of them, maybe more, a study says.

And there's enough room, Swiss scientists say. Even with existing cities and farmland, there's enough space for new trees to cover nine million square kilometres, they reported in Thursday's journal Science. That area is roughly the size of the United States.

The study calculated that over the decades, those new trees could suck up nearly 750 billion tonnes of heat-trapping carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. That's about as much carbon pollution as humans have spewed in the past 25 years.

"This is by far - by thousands of times - the cheapest climate change solution" and the most effective, said study co-author Thomas Crowther, a climate change ecologist at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich.

Six nations with the most room for new trees are Russia, the US, Canada, Australia, Brazil and China.

"We all knew restoring forests could play a part in tackling climate change, but we had no scientific understanding of what impact this could make," said Crowther. "Our study shows clearly that forest restoration is the best climate change solution available today

What if it get too cold again?  Can we chop down some trees to make it warmer?