Sign in to follow this  
TT91

Keeper question: PPR, I have Zeke, Barkley, Thomas - keep DeShaun or Dalvin?

12 team PPR - we keep 4. I will keep 4 of these 5. My top 3 are:

1) Saquon 

2) Zeke

3) Michael Thomas

Question is, do I keep: DeShaun Watson or Dalvin Cook. 

If I keep Cook, I *think* DeShaun will be there with the 12th pick (I won league last year so I get last pick). If I keep DeShaun, I'm pretty sure Cook won't be available when its my pick. I also have Matt Ryan, so I know one of Matt Ryan or DeShaun will be available at QB. 

Thoughts?

Watson

I'm assuming that your league settings are 2 RB's and 1 Flex.  You've got 2 really good RB's.  There is some value in the draft from some upcoming RB's.  I think Watson may end up the top fantasy QB this year.  That's who I'd keep.

Yeah I thought the same, but if he gets Ryan back, having three very good Rbs is the value. 

Cook I guess, but I would hate to lose Watson, hope you get him back if you let him go.  I'm keeping him at a  cost of 10% of budget in an auction league even though I could keep Baker Mayfield for 2% of budget.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:43 PM, weepaws said:

Yeah I thought the same, but if he gets Ryan back, having three very good Rbs is the value. 

If he gets Ryan back, maybe.  I'm a bit hesitant on the Falcons this year with Dirk Koetter calling the plays.

So looking across the teams in my league, and their current rosters and probable 4 keepers, I think a balance of the following QB's will be available:

1. Matt Ryan
  2. Drew Brees
  3. DeShaun Watson
  4. Carson Wentz
  5. Matt Stafford
  6. Baker Mayfield
  7. Jared Goff
  8. Tom Brady

So even if Watson doesn't fall to me, I could still get one of Ryan, Brees or Wentz I think. At worst, I'd get Mayfield or Goff as my #1. So then I'd have that QB, RB's: Barkley, Elliott, Cook and Thomas at WR. That would be a solid/balanced 5 don't you think? 

8 hours ago, TT91 said:

So looking across the teams in my league, and their current rosters and probable 4 keepers, I think a balance of the following QB's will be available:

1. Matt Ryan
  2. Drew Brees
  3. DeShaun Watson
  4. Carson Wentz
  5. Matt Stafford
  6. Baker Mayfield
  7. Jared Goff
  8. Tom Brady

So even if Watson doesn't fall to me, I could still get one of Ryan, Brees or Wentz I think. At worst, I'd get Mayfield or Goff as my #1. So then I'd have that QB, RB's: Barkley, Elliott, Cook and Thomas at WR. That would be a solid/balanced 5 don't you think? 

I agree.

I would rank those QBs

1. Deshaun Watson

2. Carson Wentz

3. Jared Goff

4. Baker Mayfield

5. Matt Ryan

6. Drew Brees

7. Tom Brady

8. Matt Stafford

Now that Luck goes down - does that change my strategy? Should I now go: Zeke / Saquon / Thomas / Watson? or still go with Cook over Watson? Man I hate/love this.