Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Philly Father beats man to death after he steals car with children inside: police

https://fox8.com/2019/07/12/father-others-beat-man-to-death-after-he-steals-car-with-children-inside-police/

PHILADELPHIA — Authorities say a man who stole a car with three young children inside was fatally beaten by their father and other men.

Philadelphia police say the car was parked at a pizza restaurant with its engine running when the man drove off around 9:15 p.m. Thursday. The children’s mother was inside the restaurant, talking with the father of two of the kids.

The vehicle soon got stuck in traffic, and authorities say the couple pulled the 54-year-old man out of the vehicle. The man ran off but was caught by the father. A fight ensued, with other men joining in.

The man was knocked unconscious and taken to a hospital, where he died.

No charges have been filed. The children, who range in age from 7 months to 5 years, were unhurt.

:cheers:

was it a honda?

15 minutes ago, taco breath said:

was it a honda?

E.?

29th and Dauphin - rough neighborhood. You’d be an idiot to leave your kids in a running car anywhere but especially there.

There are a lot of shltholes in this country. Philly is definitely one of them.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

29th and Dauphin - rough neighborhood. You’d be an idiot to leave your kids in a running car anywhere but especially there.

After I beat the guy to death, my wife would have beat me to death for leaving the kids in a running car. 

1 minute ago, BiPolarBear said:

After I beat the guy to death, my wife would have beat me to death for leaving the kids in a running car. 

I read it as it was her who was driving

Why were there no charges filed against the parents for leaving three kids inside of a running car unattended?

21 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Anywhere yeah. I drove right through this neighborhood almost every day. It is the hood. There’s a Rite Aid on the way I sometimes stop at. It amazes me how many people leave little kids alone in a running car in the ghetto there. 

The world got a little better......👍

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Why were there no charges filed against the parents for leaving three kids inside of a running car unattended?

1)  It's still under investigation.   Who knows, maybe they will file charges against her.

2)  I'm not sure if it's illegal or not what she did, but we really don't need to turn every stupid decision we make in life in to a criminal offense. 

I don't think it should be a criminal offense if the kids are within eyesight, but it was a stupid move on her part. At least the scumbag is dead.

17 hours ago, Strike said:

1)  It's still under investigation.   Who knows, maybe they will file charges against her.

2)  I'm not sure if it's illegal or not what she did, but we really don't need to turn every stupid decision we make in life in to a criminal offense. 

I get it. That's true. I'm all for letting dumb people be dumb. 

23 hours ago, sderk said:

Well, it was dark and the kids were sleeping. If there were only some way to get those types to smile when they sleep in cars... 

Otherwise, woulda been like accidentally leaving your wood paneling in the wood pile. 

On 7/12/2019 at 5:11 PM, MDC said:

Anywhere yeah. I drove right through this neighborhood almost every day. It is the hood. There’s a Rite Aid on the way I sometimes stop at. It amazes me how many people leave little kids alone in a running car in the ghetto there. 

More BS. You don't stop anywhere in the hood. You lock your doors and look straight ahead like the guy in office space. Michael Bolton.  

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

More BS. You don't stop anywhere in the hood. You lock your doors and look straight ahead like the guy in office space. Michael Bolton.  

I celebrate the guy's entire collection!

59 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I celebrate the guy's entire collection!

:D

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree with you on this. I ran a warehouse in Santa Ana, CA. We had leather jackets, that every foucking hood rat wanted, and could fence for bucks. I rode with one of the cops when he wanted me to I.D. a youth that I had done a thief call on. It was daylight, and his radio was just blowing up with broken law calls all around us. The guy that I I.D.'ed looked like A bigger, stronger, Mike Tyson. He was 17. 

Most of Santa Ana is Mexican gangs. They stuffed (Dead) 13 year olds, that bugged them, into the trash cans in the city parks. One of the cops told me that if a 80 pound Mexican guy told me to leave, while I was waiting for my hamburger, I should not look him in his eyes, and just walk off. 

Sounds like it all worked out in the end.