Sign in to follow this  
yupper

Cowboys Defense

How good can this defense be? I think there was a point towards the end of last season that this defense looked dominant at times. Are they a sleeper defense or just a streaming defense? They also get the bonus of playing WAS and the NYG with 2 potential rookie QB's. Thoughts? Thanks!

They could be pretty good, not top tier for fantasy though. The last time they played the Giants, in Week 17 with their first team D out there and no OBJ, they coughed up 35 points. I wouldn't count on that as an easy out, Eli will definitely be in there week 1.

Sack totals have been slowly creeping up for the last few years, but takeaways are still low.  problematic ball skills for the CBs, with lots of PBUs but few INTs.  x woods looks to have a breakout year, but i'll need to see before i buy.  and it has been a while since the return game was productive.

i think they're going to be a very good real-football defense, but probably not a great D/ST.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:54 AM, yupper said:

How good can this defense be? I think there was a point towards the end of last season that this defense looked dominant at times. Are they a sleeper defense or just a streaming defense? They also get the bonus of playing WAS and the NYG with 2 potential rookie QB's. Thoughts? Thanks!

Like other good ff def, it will depend on matchups. 

• Like 1

Defense is tough. I always look at good O's to determine what D I want. The whole other team trying to catchup game. Let's face it, most defense points come when the other team is passing. Can Dallas get a lead this year? In most games I say yes, as long as the ewok is playing. Their divison is weak with some questionable QB play. Last round pick could pay off.

In ff there is no forsure. 

Seen it over and over when it comes to ff def units.