Sign in to follow this  
DonS

Enough with the focking fireworks!!!!

It's July 14th and some dipsh1ts nearby are still setting off focking fireworks now and then.  Enough already you focking azzholes!  It freaks my dog out and sends her running for cover when we're enjoying the evening on our deck. 

Does anyone else have inconsiderate kvnts still doing this?  A couple days before/after the 4th is expected, but this is just nuts. 

I had a relaxing fire outside on Friday night and then around 10:30 pm the hick neighbors down the road decided to set off their mortars and whatever loud ass fireworks they had left.  They are the same people who own mud trucks and always have black tire marks in front of their house where they peel out 'cause that's what rednecks do when they aren't setting off fireworks.  

27 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I had a relaxing fire outside on Friday night and then around 10:30 pm the hick neighbors down the road decided to set off their mortars and whatever loud ass fireworks they had left.  They are the same people who own mud trucks and always have black tire marks in front of their house where they peel out 'cause that's what rednecks do when they aren't setting off fireworks.  

You forgot to include their TRUMP! bumper stickers. 

Snowflake. 

And their house is also a modular home with log cabin siding because if you have log cabin siding on a trailer people forget that it's a trailer and think that you own a log cabin.

I'm also assuming that the folks still setting off fireworks are white trash.  Guess that makes me RACIST!!!! 

It's probably the same d1cks that set off fireworks during football season at the end of every Seahawks or UW victory. 

Edit: maybe I am racist, as they could be Chinese.  Those folks love their fireworks. 

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I love me some fireworks...I wouldnt care at all.

I wouldn't care either if it didn't freak my dog out.

10 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Should be legal July 3-5 and December 30 - January 1 only. Any other time, it's legal to punch people in the d!ck that shoot them off. 

Couldn't agree more.  You're disrespectful if you do it now, especially anywhere resembling a neighborhood.  It's like being a focking retard and target shooting at 10 pm or mowing your lawn at midnight.  It proves you're an idiot.

You sound like a grumpy old man. 

Thankfully I can only sell through July 10th,yes I'm tired of them for another season as well.