Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Trump, you clever dog

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Nobody on earth though you were offended by Don’s bigotry.

Link to the bigotry...

Um, Donald Trump built an ice rink in Harlem. Contrary to some extremely stupid people around here, Harlem isn't exactly teaming with white people. It's an overwhelmingly majority non-white area. So let's put the Trump is a racist talk away, ok? 

18 hours ago, MDC said:

Based on Trump’s pretty long rich history of racial dog whistles like this one I’m pretty confident that he’s either a bigot or a guy who says bigot things for political reasons. Not that this is news to anyone other than the most deluded / disingenuous Trumper.

Dog whistles  :lol:

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Um, Donald Trump built an ice rink in Harlem. Contrary to some extremely stupid people around here, Harlem isn't exactly teaming with white people. It's an overwhelmingly majority non-white area. So let's put the Trump is a racist talk away, ok? 

In the mind of the liberal, what you do matters less than what you say and how you say it.

Results are simply not relevant when you fear the secret thoughts of others.

It makes me wonder how in today’s world we have the ability to look up past events extremely easily and see all the things Trump has done for minorities, awards he’s won and accolades given to him from minority groups and the support given to him from minority leaders, and yet, people act like he is the Grand Wizard now that he’s in politics. 

Honestly, how many stories are out there about how he has helped minorities, mainly black, and did so without any publicity? 

The term “racist” is so watered down it carries much less weight than 10 years ago. 

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It makes me wonder how in today’s world we have the ability to look up past events extremely easily and see all the things Trump has done for minorities, awards he’s won and accolades given to him from minority groups and the support given to him from minority leaders, and yet, people act like he is the Grand Wizard now that he’s in politics. 

Honestly, how many stories are out there about how he has helped minorities, mainly black, and did so without any publicity? 

The term “racist” is so watered down it carries much less weight than 10 years ago. 

Agree on all points.

Ideology "trumps" all else.  In part, the left cannot have their own thoughts, they have to submit to the group think or risk banishment or worse. So if the group tells you person X is racist, no amount of data or verifiable actions matter, and any attempt to refute is met with anger and perhaps violence.....you simple must submit or else....

I think I will pass....  👎

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Their countries of origin really are sh1tholes, and could use leadership.  :dunno:

How nice of them to leave the wonderful lands from which they originate to come here and help us improve the horrible conditions....   :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Spot on, especially when you have guys like CBF constantly interjecting race when it doesn't exist.

The left has never been a results oriented group.  Emotions and feelings are much more important.

Only dogs hear dog whistles just as only racists hear racist dog whistles.  

CNN 

MSNBC 

Cbfalcon

MDC

Peenie

OAC

All confirmed racists

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Agree on all points.

Ideology "trumps" all else.  In part, the left cannot have their own thoughts, they have to submit to the group think or risk banishment or worse. So if the group tells you person X is racist, no amount of data or verifiable actions matter, and any attempt to refute is met with anger and perhaps violence.....you simple must submit or else....

I think I will pass....  👎

That is what finally turned me away from the lefties. The focking censorship. They have used racism and bigotry to silencd any opposition. Go to reddit. Every freaking sub is a bunch of tvvats banning everyone who disagrees with them for hate speech. 

23 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

You mean the first gen immigrants pushing back against the multi-generational rich New Yorker, Donald Trump?

I do not understand, I thought you were a Trump supporter?

Working class voters today vote republican.  College educated voters vote democrat.  The grass roots populist vote is on the right in today's America.  You're still stuck in an America from 20 years ago where it was reversed.  Times have changed.  Get with the new program.  Trump is just the first wave.  Future republican leaders need to be populist to win.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That is what finally turned me away from the lefties. The focking censorship. They have used racism and bigotry to silencd any opposition. Go to reddit. Every freaking sub is a bunch of tvvats banning everyone who disagrees with them for hate speech. 

Reddit, is good for memes and stories, but man is it crazy lib.  

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Only dogs hear dog whistles just as only racists hear racist dog whistles.  

CNN 

MSNBC 

Cbfalcon

MDC

Peenie

OAC

All confirmed racists

Still waiting MDCuck to link Trumps actual bigotry. 

16 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Keep waiting, focktard. 

Trump is the most racist president ever. Except for the ones who owned slaves. And presided over Jim Crow.  And the one who put Japanese people in internment camps for being Japanese. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump is the most racist president ever. Except for the ones who owned slaves. And presided over Jim Crow.  And the one who put Japanese people in internment camps for being Japanese. 

... and Democrats.

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Try using a racist dog whistle

Russia ran a game on Ukraine to incite civil war there in 2014 and then invaded.

If this is the same game (and it sure looks like it), Trump is going to keep provoking the left into the 2020 election, and then Russia will meddle in the 2020 election and probably do it openly and brazenly, just daring the left to riot.  If they do, then the left is going to get hit with a hammer like they've never felt before.  Average Americans may find this tactic distasteful but it wins.  Bigly.

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

Russia ran a game on Ukraine to incite civil war there in 2014 and then invaded.

If this is the same game (and it sure looks like it), Trump is going to keep provoking the left into the 2020 election, and then Russia will meddle in the 2020 election and probably do it openly and brazenly, just daring the left to riot.  If they do, then the left is going to get hit with a hammer like they've never felt before.  Average Americans may find this tactic distasteful but it wins.  Bigly.

Seth Rich was not a Russian operative 

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Seth Rich was not a Russian operative 

That's got nothing to do with what I said.

5 minutes ago, riversco said:

That's got nothing to do with what I 

You claim they meddled..i assumed that meddling included the hacking of the DNC ..they weren't hacked. 

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You claim they meddled..i assumed that meddling included the hacking of the DNC ..they weren't hacked. 

Russia quite brazenly interfered in Ukraine elections. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So basically the most racist in at least 50 years?

Sounds about right. 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sounds about right. 

Bill Clinton had more Black people put in prison than any president ever. So maybe not? And George Bush didn't care about black people. Remember? Kanye never said that about DT. Wait, wait, there's more! Lyndon Johnson said if the civil rights act was passed he'd have those n-words voting democrat for the next 200 years! DT never said anything like that. And let's not forget Bush the smarter and the Willlie Horton add. I could go on, but, I think I've  made the point. 

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sounds about right. 

Really blows seeing that purple "I" pop up after your long absence.  Tell me, do you do anything in your personal life to fight racism other than posting on message boards?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bill Clinton had more Black people put in prison than any president ever. So maybe not? And George Bush didn't care about black people. Remember? Kanye never said that about DT. 

Kanye is obviously a moron.

Clinton’s presidency has aged VERY poorly. That’s half the reason nobody wanted his sh1tty wife in the Oval Office.

Anyway I don’t much care about this issue. It’s sad the depths to which Trump has dragged his office and the country in general, but we’ve been seeing that for three years now so it’s hard to get too worked up over at this point. I wish the Democrats would move on and stop always reacting to his every inflammatory word. Hell its probably all just a strategy to get the Epstein thing out of the news anyway.

Wait, there's even more! DT did criminal justice reform. Hmmm, if the prisons are full of black people, and he's providing an opportunity for them to be released, is that racist too? Obama never did that. 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Clinton’s presidency has aged VERY poorly. That’s half the reason nobody wanted his sh1tty wife in the Oval Office.

Anyway I don’t much care about this issue. It’s sad the depths to which Trump has dragged his office and the country in general, but we’ve been seeing that for three years now so it’s hard to get too worked up over at this point. I wish the Democrats would move on and stop always reacting to his every inflammatory word. Hell its probably all just a strategy to get the Epstein thing out of the news anyway.

"It's what you do, not what you say" - MLK. 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You spelled Obama wrong.

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Hell its probably all just a strategy to get the Epstein thing out of the news anyway.

The Epstein thing is headed nowhere.  It's barely in the news a week later.  No one wants any part of it.

31 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It is, a Democrat strategy but it's not going away. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

"It's what you do, not what you say" - MLK. 

The irony of everything going on in this country is that by the standards that have been set by the Left, Martin Luther King Jr would be a white supremacist, Nazi, Republican if he were alive.

I didn't come up with this, I found it online.

What do you guys think of the idea that this is a strategy by Trump to keep Omar and Tlaib and AOC in the news, amplify their voices because he knows how toxic and fringe their message comes across to non-freak America. Then the leftist media cr@ptivists pretending to be journalists get worked up and ask Dems in every office about it, thus forcing the Dems that would rather avoid addressing their party's cancer to say something that will alienate either the freaks or the mainstream. He's working the schism in the Democratic Party between the corporate shill crook faction and the clown world freak show faction, forcing them into a shotgun wedding on a boat he intends to sink.

If so, that would indicate he was using distasteful manipulative logic and playing 4D chess rather than just another example of him being an obnoxious jerk.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What do you guys think of the idea that this is a strategy by Trump to keep Omar and Tlaib and AOC in the news, amplify their voices because he knows how toxic and fringe their message comes across to non-freak America. Then the leftist media cr@ptivists pretending to be journalists get worked up and ask Dems in every office about it, thus forcing the Dems that would rather avoid addressing their party's cancer to say something that will alienate either the freaks or the mainstream. He's working the schism in the Democratic Party between the corporate shill crook faction and the clown world freak show faction, forcing them into a shotgun wedding on a boat he intends to sink.

If so, that would indicate he was using distasteful manipulative logic and playing 4D chess rather than just another example of him being an obnoxious jerk.

It doesn't really matter. It's unpresidential either way.

I mean I loathe AOC and hijab barbie, but what he said was in fact in very poor taste.

Beat them because what they say is focking stupid. Leave their ethnicity out of it. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It doesn't really matter. It's unpresidential either way.

I mean I loathe AOC and hijab barbie, but what he said was in fact in very poor taste.

Beat them because what they say is focking stupid. Leave their ethnicity out of it. 

This was my initial reaction when I read the Tweet. I had to check to make sure it wasn’t a parody account that somebody was retweeting. 

If you focus on the one line that the media is playing over and over “go back...” it sounds really bad. If you read the whole context, it doesn’t read nearly as bad as I initially thought. 

I’m trying to figure out why I had this change of opinion. Was it because I knew the media was running with the worst narrative possible...AGAIN? Is it because I focused on what the “squad” has been saying and doing, and came to realize the tweet had some merit to it? I don’t really know, but I agree it isn’t what we are used to seeing from our POTUS, but I also think him changing the narrative means people aren’t talking about or promoting the squads crazy ideas. 

58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I like it. Nice work. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

As a strategy I can get with this, and it does make sense.

Right now he SHOULD keep them at the fore, most of America will find them rather distasteful, and if the Dem's candidates are forced to fall in line with their inane view points, its a big help for him to win again. it also could fracture the party, and help retake the house down the road.  There is alot to like in this approach.

19 hours ago, MDC said:

Keep waiting, focktard. 

Poor MDCuck. TDS is real :(