Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Trump, you clever dog

When Trump finally does something borderline dubious that elbows the non-white clown show freaks on their heritage, they really have a juicy bone to pick over and drive each other insane. Unfortunately for them, everybody else is desensitized and nobody cares. When everything and everybody is racist and you scream that at people who disagree with you every day for years, when they know 99% of the time it's BS, and when they see you supporting actual racist BS, nobody gives a sh*t. 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the real racism in America is directed at white people.

Earlier in this thread, I called out Trump's tweet and said it was distasteful. Even though I don't like any of the freak show members, I recognize ethnic slights against them are a low blow. Will It change anything with me. No. I've seen worse stuff out of him before, although granted, I'm never particularly keen on getting a reminder. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

When Trump finally does something borderline dubious that elbows the non-white clown show freaks on their heritage, they really have a juicy bone to pick over and drive each other insane. Unfortunately for them, everybody else is desensitized and nobody cares. When everything and everybody is racist and you scream that at people who disagree with you every day for years, when they know 99% of the time it's BS, and when they see you supporting actual racist BS, nobody gives a sh*t. 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the real racism in America is directed at white people.

Earlier in this thread, I called out Trump's tweet and said it was distasteful. Even though I don't like any of the freak show members, I recognize ethnic slights against them are a low blow. Will It change anything with me. No. I've seen worse stuff out of him before, although granted, I'm never particularly keen on getting a reminder. 

I figure that there are 3 groups of people who make up 99% of the US:

1. Those who will scream no matter what Trump says or does that they hate him

2.  Those who will defend Trump no matter what he says or does

3.  Those who say, "Until you give me something better, I am kinda stuck with this schmuck"

22 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I respect this POV a hell of a lot more than the Trumpers who disingenuously pretend he doesn’t say bigoted stuff at all. 

Just now, MDC said:

I respect this POV a hell of a lot more than the Trumpers who disingenuously pretend he doesn’t say bigoted stuff at all. 

It's because jackwads like to pretend that EVERYTHING he says is bigoted.

• Like 1

if they try to remove him from office for this, its gonnna spark civil unrest.  dems might just try it too.  his core supporters dont see this as racist but will see it as reverse racism to try to remove him.  I was surprised we got to the 2018 election but right now it feels like this country wont make it thru the summer let alone to 2020.

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

if they try to remove him from office for this, its gonnna spark civil unrest.  dems might just try it too.  his core supporters dont see this as racist but will see it as reverse racism to try to remove him.

Perhaps, but not to any serious extent.  Civil unrest is a leftist tactic for the most part, those of conservative tilt are busy working, making their lived better....they are less likely to go out into the streets and make complete fools of themselves.  Further, the house might impeach, but it dies in the Senate, so the net effect is to appease radical elements of leftist ideology while moving centrists away and TOWARD Trump.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Perhaps, but not to any serious extent.  Civil unrest is a leftist tactic for the most part, those of conservative tilt are busy working, making their lived better....they are less likely to go out into the streets and make complete fools of themselves.  Further, the house might impeach, but it dies in the Senate, so the net effect is to appease radical elements of leftist ideology while moving centrists away and TOWARD Trump.

That was true 20 years ago but the nation demographics have changed. For generations, those without a college degree voted democrat.  Today they actually lean republican.  Trump's base is out of work or underemployed whites in the rust belt and mountains.  This is a new breed.  They will riot. They see no future, nothing ahead of them, and have nothing to lose.

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

That was true 20 years ago but the nation demographics have changed. For generations, those without a college degree voted democrat.  Today they actually lean republican.  Trump's base is out of work or underemployed whites in the rust belt and mountains.  This is a new breed.  They will riot. They see no future, nothing ahead of them, and have nothing to lose.

I thought Trump told us the economy was booming and unemployment is at historic lows.  Not sure what you are reading.  

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I thought Trump told us the economy was booming and unemployment is at historic lows.  Not sure what you are reading.  

This.  I would anticipate that there might be a few people to get rowdy, but it should reasonably be the people who are finally starting to gain some ground

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This.  I would anticipate that there might be a few people to get rowdy, but it should reasonably be the people who are finally starting to gain some ground

Not to mention that even an impeachment would not remove him from office.  It is more of a rebuke.  It will do nothing other than rattle some cages and give the press some ammo (of which they already have a ton of and Trump doesn't care about).  

9 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not to mention that even an impeachment would not remove him from office.  It is more of a rebuke.  It will do nothing other than rattle some cages and give the press some ammo (of which they already have a ton of and Trump doesn't care about).  

Right. I cannot fathom how they feel this helps them.  I guess they think it can be a useful tool during the election to use against him.  It's like they have not been paying any attention at all....this is completely inept.  This will only serve to harden people FOR Trump, you cannot attack him this way. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Right. I cannot fathom how they feel this helps them.  I guess they think it can be a useful tool during the election to use against him.  It's like they have not been paying any attention at all....this is completely inept.  This will only serve to harden people FOR Trump, you cannot attack him this way. 

Here is the thing - the only way to attack him is to come up with someone who is centrist and is less of a loon than he is.  The Dems don't have anyone in charge that remotely resembles that.  If they were smart (and I have seen no indication that they are), they would tap into another billionaire from NY to lead them (Bloomberg).  Instead, they are being driven by the radical left to expand on the "freebie mindset".

27 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You don't need trump to tell you that 

10 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Here is the thing - the only way to attack him is to come up with someone who is centrist and is less of a loon than he is.  The Dems don't have anyone in charge that remotely resembles that.  If they were smart (and I have seen no indication that they are), they would tap into another billionaire from NY to lead them (Bloomberg).  Instead, they are being driven by the radical left to expand on the "freebie mindset".

YES!   If you put up a high enough quality candidate, without the completely insane positions the current ones have, you can beat the guy.   Part of this is not playing into his alley fighting as well, the best hope is to seem as normal as possible....but not weak, if you can show strength against him without getting in the mud with him.....that is how they win....

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I didn't come up with this, I found it online.

What do you guys think of the idea that this is a strategy by Trump to keep Omar and Tlaib and AOC in the news, amplify their voices because he knows how toxic and fringe their message comes across to non-freak America. Then the leftist media cr@ptivists pretending to be journalists get worked up and ask Dems in every office about it, thus forcing the Dems that would rather avoid addressing their party's cancer to say something that will alienate either the freaks or the mainstream. He's working the schism in the Democratic Party between the corporate shill crook faction and the clown world freak show faction, forcing them into a shotgun wedding on a boat he intends to sink.

If so, that would indicate he was using distasteful manipulative logic and playing 4D chess rather than just another example of him being an obnoxious jerk.

Its been foxnews strategy since January to keep AOC in the spotlight, makes sense Drumpf would jump on board.  4D chess..😀.  I really don't believe the squad is quite the force some would like to believe.  

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's because jackwads like to pretend that EVERYTHING he says is bigoted.

Most people call out the legitimately bigoted things Don says for what they are and ignore the rest.

Some people call everything he says bigoted. Some other people use that as the reason to defend every bigoted thing he says. 

Too much emphasis on rhetoric. Blah, blah, blah. Are policies racist? If so, they need to be changed. All the other stuff is mostly noise. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Too much emphasis on rhetoric. Blah, blah, blah. Are policies racist? If so, they need to be changed. All the other stuff is mostly noise. 

Yup, that doesn't keep the lights on over at CNN though.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Most people call out the legitimately bigoted things Don says for what they are and ignore the rest.

Some people call everything he says bigoted. Some other people use that as the reason to defend every bigoted thing he says. 

More like:

Virtually EVERY MSM person and Democrat elected official call everything he says bigoted or racist, or xenophobic or.....  Most liberals call most of the things he says is bigoted.  Very few democrats and most independents (who are not "Never Trumpers"), call out only the bigoted things he says.  I mean, what, all 2 or 3 of them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

Its been foxnews strategy since January to keep AOC in the spotlight, makes sense Drumpf would jump on board.  4D chess..😀.  I really don't believe the squad is quite the force some would like to believe.  

Proof of your not seeing the trees because of the forest... "I really don't believe the squad is quite the force some would like to believe."  Um, if you didn't notice this, their message wasn't really in existence 10 years ago... it's significantly more popular now, than then.  Meaning, it's growing.  If you don't recognize it's growth, and it is growth because of the number that actually hold significant government positions, then you're just refusing to believe what's in front of you.  Also, the fact that their message with other Presidential candidates like Harris, Booker, and alike, towing that same message, should tell you that it's growing even bigger.

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Proof of your not seeing the trees because of the forest... "I really don't believe the squad is quite the force some would like to believe."  Um, if you didn't notice this, their message wasn't really in existence 10 years ago... it's significantly more popular now, than then.  Meaning, it's growing.  If you don't recognize it's growth, and it is growth because of the number that actually hold significant government positions, then you're just refusing to believe what's in front of you.  Also, the fact that their message with other Presidential candidates like Harris, Booker, and alike, towing that same message, should tell you that it's growing even bigger.

maybe, but until they win some re-elections or make an actual dent...you all just have aocds.  harris and booker are polling miserably.  general ideas of universal healthcare, or college loan pay offs, green new deal, etc..I would say are growing, but don't believe that they will be handled how the squad may like.  

He is pure genius. I would have laughed at you had you said this 2 years ago. However he has managed to force the face of the Democratic party to be people even Democrats don't like. 

Also. I feel supeer bad for the black lady of the squad. She just looks so out of place. Like they needed another color for their rainbow and she was the only option. 

20 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

More like:

Virtually EVERY MSM person and Democrat elected official call everything he says bigoted or racist, or xenophobic or.....  Most liberals call most of the things he says is bigoted.  Very few democrats and most independents (who are not "Never Trumpers"), call out only the bigoted things he says.  I mean, what, all 2 or 3 of them?

I don’t watch cable news and don’t even read a lot of punditry etc. so I don’t j ow whether this is correct. I do know at the GC, if you call anything Don says bigoted the same cast of characters either insist it isn’t, admit it is bigoted but say that’s okay because some librul also said something bigoted. Or they start tossing insults. 

:dunno:

I think what Trump did was stupid. Pelosi and the younger crowd were fighting with each other. Why interject yourself into that mess?

Do I think it'll affect votes next year? Perhaps some. The problem for democrats is that a message of Keep America Great vs. Screw Donald Trump...that's the only message we've got will not end well for democrats. They've got to acknowledge that Trump policies have been good and that they can be maintained but by someone who will behave more presidentially. 

5 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I think what Trump did was stupid. Pelosi and the younger crowd were fighting with each other. Why interject yourself into that mess?

Do I think it'll affect votes next year? Perhaps some. The problem for democrats is that a message of Keep America Great vs. Screw Donald Trump...that's the only message we've got will not end well for democrats. They've got to acknowledge that Trump policies have been good and that they can be maintained but by someone who will behave more presidentially. 

I disagree, in the last few days we have seen comments by Pelosi and Biden which seems to indicate they are moving more left which is not good for the Democrats. Those 4 women and Sanders are going to hurt their chances in 2020 with their far left beliefs. In addition as you said, at this point they have no message for middle America. You would think they would learn something from Hillary's failed campaign.

12 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t watch cable news and don’t even read a lot of punditry etc. so I don’t j ow whether this is correct. I do know at the GC, if you call anything Don says bigoted the same cast of characters either insist it isn’t, admit it is bigoted but say that’s okay because some librul also said something bigoted. Or they start tossing insults. 

I do know at the GC that the same liberals always poke up their big uneducated heads and make fun of Trump based on their feelings and nothing else.

But that is pretty much the norm around the country. :dunno:

This is outstanding...CNN tries to get this panel of women to call Trump racist and it backfires!

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

I do know at the GC that the same liberals always poke up their big uneducated heads and make fun of Trump based on their feelings and nothing else.

But that is pretty much the norm around the country. :dunno:

Maybe you feel that way cause you’re the kind of guy to get perma banned from a low rent, lightly trafficked fantasy football message board for posting racial slurs within weeks of joining? 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Maybe you feel that way cause you’re the kind of guy to get perma banned from a low rent, lightly trafficked fantasy football message board for posting racial slurs within weeks of joining? 

All I know is Monkey Death Car was perma banned for threatening to kill a republican. Hence, he is now MDC. :dunno:

56 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

maybe, but until they win some re-elections or make an actual dent...you all just have aocds.  harris and booker are polling miserably.  general ideas of universal healthcare, or college loan pay offs, green new deal, etc..I would say are growing, but don't believe that they will be handled how the squad may like.  

The millennial's support this type of political ideology, so it's not just going to die.  Also, Harris and Booker were just examples.  Sanders, Buttigieg, and Warren as well, aren't much different.  Heck, even Biden is moving to that extreme day by day.  According to 538, Biden, Sanders, Warren, and Harris are the top 4 candidates right now.  It's the direction the Democrats are moving.

1 minute ago, sderk said:

All I know is Monkey Death Car was perma banned for threatening to kill a republican. Hence, he is now MDC. :dunno:

Don’t spread lies Peefoam. 

34 minutes ago, MDC said:

Saying stupid things is NOT a "bigot".  He's not being intolerant of their views because their views are different than he's, he's saying that they should practice what they preach in their own communities and prove they work.  The way he says things are abrasive, but that doesn't mean he's a bigot, racist, or what have you.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don’t spread lies Peefoam. 

Don't spread lies Monkey Dlck.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

😅

Ignorant hateful fools like you are why Trump won in 2016 and will destroy whatever American hating socialist your party nominates in 2020.

How does it feel to support the party that hates Americans?

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

I HIGHLY doubt he'd say that.  He doesn't come across that way.  Things like that are said by the SJW type.  While I disagree with a lot of what he says, he's certainly not in the SJW fold.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Give us a break with your bigotry fetish, it only makes you look like a sky screaming biotch.

Do you have a single legitimate complaint about Trump or are just programmed to spout ignorant talking points of the hateful left?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I HIGHLY doubt he'd say that.  He doesn't come across that way.  Things like that are said by the SJW type.  While I disagree with a lot of what he says, he's certainly not in the SJW fold.

Agreed. Not his style at all.